Been married for 7months...seeing stars

kitkat

5 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

May be she will defined find someone for sure..but my thought process enti ante eppudu vachi education finish chesi job ravadaniki chala time padutundi and i cant wait for that long. Madyalo kids ante education assam.. nenu enni years thanaki take care chesi thana fee katti anni chesaka she wants to support her family ante inka em chestham cheppu..

My comment was sarcastic....I saw in few families where they want to live on alludu sommu 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Bro, try to show in actions that you love her and like her. You will receive the same in return. 

Ippudu loving ga ledani decide ayyava?

One word -- Surrender yourself bro.. 

Happy Marriage Life undali ante - just surrender

What that means, few examples:

Make her the BOSS

Give your salary to her and ask her to manage, tell small story that you are poor in finances, and you're very smart etc intelligent etc..., 

Praise her family, buy gifts to her family, Her Family is the Key, tell that you will be there for your family till end, show that you take care of her family (her mom dad sis bro, niece nephew etc etc)

If she is outside person take her to everyday evening local shopping, Tj max, Grocery stores etc, Malls etc, movies, restaurants, etc,., 

Do Not Say NO to anything, even if that hrts you, just say Yes for now, tarvatha sangathi tarvtha choodachu...

If she likes Gifts - buy her as much as you can, gold normally girls like, dresses, etc.. 

Tell her everyday that you're the Boss, i am happy to get married to you, thanks for coming into my life, you're the best, add some more masala here, i am very glad that i got the best atta maama, and best family of yours.. ila story ki no break points bro... 

Inka kavalante asking me, i will telling you and all 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, kitkat said:

Iam 32, married summer 2020. agebar ani intlo tondara pettaru, carona kuda kalasi vachindi...pelli ayyepoyendi.

wife is 27, she is also in same situation ...ageing ani valla intlo kuda fast decision...merupu laa pelli ayyepoyendi. 

now we are in NJ. 

endo bhayya this women is totally diff than my expectations . TV sound estam leedu anta madam ki, chicken estam leedu anta 

ela okati kaadu. daggariki vellithee neeku all time edee gola na  :( edukee pelli chesukunna va ani eedupu moham... neenu ready leenu

ani valla parents ni tidutundi pelli chesaru ani....  laagi okati peekudama anipistundi but control control ani...edi ekkadi godava anna naaku...

cooking baanee chestundi and surprisingly she asks me should I wait for you or eat ani. july nunchi we are living together but nothing much

intlo bayata ekkada cheppaleenu . I always think Iam a decent person by every means...looks like Iam wrong.  

Seven months ee kada... give her some time bro.. 27 age ki ammayulu Chana matured vuntaru and nuvvu konni montha take it easy teesuko... know her interests and let her know your thoughts and opinions.... 

Take a vacation and go out for a week... long drive ki pondi for days... slow ga things change avuthayu.. she may have a diff opinion on you or her parents might have rushed her to wed... you will be alright 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

Sisters ki families vuntayi ga so probably help cheyakapovachu. Can understand. Pelli normal ga chesina no problem. Parents ki financial support also reasonable. Only thing bothering me is MD fees which is expensive in US. Ninnu okkadine bare chesko mani expect cheyatam is too much. If it is affordable ok pettuchu anukundham, but since she is going for an expensive course, it is not fair for you to bare all of the expenses. What is her attitude like while she is explaining all this to you? 

Sisters ki families unte nenu cheskunte maku undava bro family?? pelli normal im ok with this, no katnam im ok with this too but ede nenu india lo btech chesi job chestunna ammayini cheskunte she can work on EAD kada? Why would i spend money on her expensive course???

For what I understood her intention was to come to US since her siaters are here if she is interested in studying her MD she would have done her research on college offering the course and fee structure right? But she never did her intention was clear that she wants her husband to take care of her education fee even after all this she wants to support her parents all by her self...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

First I tell the problems here. 

1) Nuvu ipatidaka edi evaritho share chesukoledu, I mean when you watch laptop or when she watch laptop then its like no sharing concept. 

Main disadvantage of marying 25+ girl. 

Always look for girl who just passed b.tech ala chinna vallu aythy chepina mata vintaru. 

nuvu muduru amayini chesukonavu, she lost herself in world so she probably never going to accept whoyou are 

Better keep low expectations and hangout with friends or st...rp bars or something. 

Tell her if she contninue like this you are not a fit for marriage life and then I need ot look outside which leads complications choice is yours ani chepu debaki darlo kosthadhi

Call atha mama and tell the issues properly, they will certainly understand and fix immediately. 

Beat somes when you are unable to control the frustation, its common thats how olden days mens use to control this kind of women. 

Last but not least sachi potha ani bedirinchu, idi guarantee work avudhi. 

ok one important  must read disclamier 

Sames advice ma friend gadiki chepa, Marriage ended in divorce though. Pity for him. But you dont care might me ne case lo work avochu, good luck, Marriage ante Mens ki advantage kosam. Anthe kani womens kadu. 

Lol ila chesthe pakka divorce e

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

bro...nuvvu Battu aithe and aa ammayi Nayanathara laga unte...Happy friendship ra Chari adhurs full movie, adhurs video songs, adhurs movie scenes, adhurs parts, adhurs fights, adhurs climax, adhurs full songs, adhurs comedy scenes, Nayanthara (Award Winner), Sheela (Film Actor), jr ntr, jr ntr movies, jr ntr fights, jr ntr dialogues, jr ntr dance, nayanthara songs, nayantara movies, nayantara spicy scenes, sheela movies, sheela spicy scenes, sheela songs, sheela spcy in maska, brahmanandam comedy, v.v. vinayak, dsp, Devi Sri Prasad (Composer) discover-adhurs GIF...pelli chesuko...lekapothe neeku thalle migulthundhi...adhurs1 adhurs, jr ntr adhurs, brahmanandam comedy in adhurs, jr ntr as brahmanandam, adhurs songs, adhurs comedy, video songs, entertainment, fun, vinodam, nayanatara, sheela, v.v.vinayak, krishna, aadhi, teluguone discover-adhurs GIF

Haha, nayanatara naku kavalsina pani ledu bro na gurinchi naku telsu and i know my expectations.. 

7 minutes ago, Jane said:

My comment was sarcastic....I saw in few families where they want to live on alludu sommu 

I have seen many families as such.. even after having own sons they want to rely on son in laws money.. 

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

One word -- Surrender yourself bro.. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Happy Marriage Life undali ante - just surrender

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

What that means, few examples:

Make her the BOSS

Give your salary to her and ask her to manage, tell small story that you are poor in finances, and you're very smart etc intelligent etc..., 

Praise her family, buy gifts to her family, Her Family is the Key, tell that you will be there for your family till end, show that you take care of her family (her mom dad sis bro, niece nephew etc etc)

If she is outside person take her to everyday evening local shopping, Tj max, Grocery stores etc, Malls etc, movies, restaurants, etc,., 

Do Not Say NO to anything, even if that hrts you, just say Yes for now, tarvatha sangathi tarvtha choodachu...

If she likes Gifts - buy her as much as you can, gold normally girls like, dresses, etc.. 

Tell her everyday that you're the Boss, i am happy to get married to you, thanks for coming into my life, you're the best, add some more masala here, i am very glad that i got the best atta maama, and best family of yours.. ila story ki no break points bro... 

Inka kavalante asking me, i will telling you and all 

Ivanni chesthe where is the equality?

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Ivanni chesthe where is the equality?

Do no expect bro,.. no equlaity unfortunately.. 

If you need all that logics, especially with south women, better not to get married. 

3 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha, nayanatara naku kavalsina pani ledu bro na gurinchi naku telsu and i know my expectations.. 

just kidding bro...take it easy...I mean if you really like the girl, you can convince her that she can do her MD here and once she starts working, you can explain her that you both can figure out how to clear out the loans...to get an education loan is very simple in the US...and once she starts working it doesn't take much time to payoff uncle the white guys here...just my 2 cents bro...at the end, it's love and understanding between the two...%$#$