Been married for 7months...seeing stars

kitkat

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Do no expect bro,.. no equlaity unfortunately.. 

If you need all that logics, especially with south women, better not to get married. 

There is no respect for you if she wants you to be subservient. There is no need to be with a woman who doesn’t respect you. It is a low class simp life. Lite.

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

just kidding bro...take it easy...I mean if you really like the girl, you can convince her that she can do her MD here and once she starts working, you can explain her that you both can figure out how to clear out the loans...to get an education loan is very simple in the US...and once she starts working it doesn't take much time to payoff uncle the white guys here...just my 2 cents bro...at the end, it's love and understanding between the two...%$#$

Haha, loan nenu teeskuni pay chesaka she wants to send money to india antundi ani cheptunna kada... love, understanding will not fall in place when u have financial problems and issues is what i have seen and what i believe in

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Sisters ki families unte nenu cheskunte maku undava bro family?? pelli normal im ok with this, no katnam im ok with this too but ede nenu india lo btech chesi job chestunna ammayini cheskunte she can work on EAD kada? Why would i spend money on her expensive course???

For what I understood her intention was to come to US since her siaters are here if she is interested in studying her MD she would have done her research on college offering the course and fee structure right? But she never did her intention was clear that she wants her husband to take care of her education fee even after all this she wants to support her parents all by her self...

Nuvu chepindhi naku ardam aindhi brother. Andhuke ga annanu, it is not fair for you to bare all the expenses ani. If someone argues with me husband avthadu kadha pettukunte thappu em vundi ani, I don’t care what she will dO with her money later on.. but ippatiki aithie burden motham ne meeda pettadam is not fair. 
Anyways do what is best for you. Age is factor to you and Naku normal working wife like evryone else kavali anukunte then btech or MS ammayi with job is a good choice. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha, loan nenu teeskuni pay chesaka she wants to send money to india antundi ani cheptunna kada... love, understanding will not fall in place when u have financial problems and issues is what i have seen and what i believe in

The thing is...she is still with her parents bro...so obviously she will think about them and the responsibilities...once she is with you and has her own family with you, usually her priorities will change...parents ki pampochu bro...max entha pampistharu cheppu...hardly $300-$400 anuko...%$#$

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Sisters ki families unte nenu cheskunte maku undava bro family?? pelli normal im ok with this, no katnam im ok with this too but ede nenu india lo btech chesi job chestunna ammayini cheskunte she can work on EAD kada? Why would i spend money on her expensive course???

For what I understood her intention was to come to US since her siaters are here if she is interested in studying her MD she would have done her research on college offering the course and fee structure right? But she never did her intention was clear that she wants her husband to take care of her education fee even after all this she wants to support her parents all by her self...

I forgot to mention, parents ki pettadam vadhiley bro .. dont take that too seriously and chala mandi siblings ki helping hands istharu US vachaka and parents kinivvatam lo thappu ledhu.. all by herself or not .. parents are parents. 

29 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Bro the age bar amayaltho chala problems 

20-30 years Infact 17 nunchi pelli gurncihi alochisthu vuntaru compare chesukontaru. 

Human brain lo negative points ekuava velathayi + ve takuva velathayi. 

So they have lot of insecurities a frustation inni years nunchi dachukundi antha nemeda chupistharu. 

Age bar amayilaki pillalu kastame koncham. 35 Kottindante inka below 10% chances ani chadiva. 

So neku pelli kagane first they rush you for kids so dont even enjoy marital life , kids life start avudhi so better 

look for young girls. 

Inka chepalante Age bar amayilo affarist chance ekuva vuntundhi. They can control for certain time, but 20-30 free time lo koda em control lo vuntaru chepu. I mean jobchesthu out of city vunde vallu ala chala mandi vuntaru kadha. 

Thank you Solder for the like agree :)

20 minutes ago, Shameless said:

The thing is...she is still with her parents bro...so obviously she will think about them and the responsibilities...once she is with you and has her own family with you, usually her priorities will change...parents ki pampochu bro...max entha pampistharu cheppu...hardly $300-$400 anuko...%$#$

Haha ok le...