Been married for 7months...seeing stars

kitkat

18 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

I forgot to mention, parents ki pettadam vadhiley bro .. dont take that too seriously and chala mandi siblings ki helping hands istharu US vachaka and parents kinivvatam lo thappu ledhu.. all by herself or not .. parents are parents. 

Sare le manake thikana ledu ante malla parents are parents ante i have nothing to say... chill bro

• Sad 1

Try to send something of her passion like you mentioned as a surprise gift on 14th Morning.( No Names, just gift wrap)

Same day,afternoon get her some ring/pendant that has two hearts joined together.

evening some top in a color/model that you know she often wears. try some good brands like desigual.

why desigual? it means uneven,not a match which reflects her current thought..however, the idea of the store itself is a group of people who think power of creativity is a way of life , which reflects your wife's passion. this is a double score. here you need to give her a hint so that she gets curiosity of what DESIGUAL is.

till here, she must be perplexed if it is you or not. if she asks, just skip and say how do I know.  else better disappear saying work/prod issue that you need to work on a saturday/ some friend emergency that you leave in the morning. then you come in the evening tired and all and act sleeping

She will be super pissed that you dont show love and by evening her expectations will get low, very low.

Now this is where you give her first hint.

next night ki mee balcony loney candle light plan cheyyi..get roses and aroma scents to set the mood.thanaku nachinadhi nuvvu effort aina petti cook cheyyi/order cheyy. first one works wonders.

if she has a habit of taking bath before sleep(my wife has), set her bath tub with stress free salts just after the dinner.

These all may cost less than 500$, but trust me this will set your life for next 12 months and gets you more love from her.

Lastly, you never knew why she is not comfortable with you, so this will be the ice breaker, lekpothey aa gedda perigi perigi inka pagaladhu.

Funny thing is these things will usually pop up when you are in love with a girl , but wife anesariki why do we take her for granted??

P.S Keep this habit every year :P

2 hours ago, kitkat said:

Iam 32, married summer 2020. agebar ani intlo tondara pettaru, carona kuda kalasi vachindi...pelli ayyepoyendi.

wife is 27, she is also in same situation ...ageing ani valla intlo kuda fast decision...merupu laa pelli ayyepoyendi. 

now we are in NJ. 

endo bhayya this women is totally diff than my expectations . TV sound estam leedu anta madam ki, chicken estam leedu anta 

ela okati kaadu. daggariki vellithee neeku all time edee gola na  :( edukee pelli chesukunna va ani eedupu moham... neenu ready leenu

ani valla parents ni tidutundi pelli chesaru ani....  laagi okati peekudama anipistundi but control control ani...edi ekkadi godava anna naaku...

cooking baanee chestundi and surprisingly she asks me should I wait for you or eat ani. july nunchi we are living together but nothing much

intlo bayata ekkada cheppaleenu . I always think Iam a decent person by every means...looks like Iam wrong.  

Ikkada almost 6 years ayindi.. na pellam eppudu aa mood lo vuntundo ipatiki artham kadu. I tink god made their brains so complex and you cannot imagine what they think for some small silly things in the life. Avi anni pattinchukunte manam annam kuda tinalemu. Too much mood swings vuntayi.. they are not straight brother

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

There is no respect for you if she wants you to be subservient. There is no need to be with a woman who doesn’t respect you. It is a low class simp life. Lite.

ok fine 

3 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

P.S Keep this habit every year :P

This is a great way to explain bro...I have this habit of giving the "n" number of roses as per her age every birthday of her...I do gift her every mother's day and Valentine's day (usually surprise gifts)...I have been following these for the past 9 years now...%$#$

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

First I tell the problems here. 

1) Nuvu ipatidaka edi evaritho share chesukoledu, I mean when you watch laptop or when she watch laptop then its like no sharing concept. 

Main disadvantage of marying 25+ girl. 

Always look for girl who just passed b.tech ala chinna vallu aythy chepina mata vintaru. 

nuvu muduru amayini chesukonavu, she lost herself in world so she probably never going to accept whoyou are 

Better keep low expectations and hangout with friends or st...rp bars or something. 

Tell her if she contninue like this you are not a fit for marriage life and then I need ot look outside which leads complications choice is yours ani chepu debaki darlo kosthadhi

Call atha mama and tell the issues properly, they will certainly understand and fix immediately. 

Beat somes when you are unable to control the frustation, its common thats how olden days mens use to control this kind of women. 

Last but not least sachi potha ani bedirinchu, idi guarantee work avudhi. 

ok one important  must read disclamier 

Sames advice ma friend gadiki chepa, Marriage ended in divorce though. Pity for him. But you dont care might me ne case lo work avochu, good luck, Marriage ante Mens ki advantage kosam. Anthe kani womens kadu. 

edi bhayya ee salaha. friend marriage daggara undi end cheyyencha vaa.....emi friend bhayya nuvvu.  Iam 32 , neenu 22 btech pilla endi...nee salaha thanks anna...will takecare of myself!

3 hours ago, kitkat said:

Iam 32, married summer 2020. agebar ani intlo tondara pettaru, carona kuda kalasi vachindi...pelli ayyepoyendi.

wife is 27, she is also in same situation ...ageing ani valla intlo kuda fast decision...merupu laa pelli ayyepoyendi. 

now we are in NJ. 

endo bhayya this women is totally diff than my expectations . TV sound estam leedu anta madam ki, chicken estam leedu anta 

ela okati kaadu. daggariki vellithee neeku all time edee gola na  :( edukee pelli chesukunna va ani eedupu moham... neenu ready leenu

ani valla parents ni tidutundi pelli chesaru ani....  laagi okati peekudama anipistundi but control control ani...edi ekkadi godava anna naaku...

cooking baanee chestundi and surprisingly she asks me should I wait for you or eat ani. july nunchi we are living together but nothing much

intlo bayata ekkada cheppaleenu . I always think Iam a decent person by every means...looks like Iam wrong.  

This is quiet normal and 7 Months is too early, if she was married around 21-23 years things would have been different but she is 27 so she very much mature and is independent and was not used to these... so give her some time and space and try to speak to her and understand what she needs and how she thinks and play accordingly... try to spend as much time as possible and don't let her rely on their parents for everything make her understand you are there for her and rely on you as well...till then don't push too much physically just hold onto your horse... :giggle:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

10 pages sadhavaala - Divorce suggestion enno page chebithe alkadiki direct ga velthaa ani @Rushabhi asking 😂😂

What’s with you and divorce? Prathi husband and wife thread lo divorce divorce ani vethukuthav 😆

3 hours ago, kitkat said:

now we are in NJ. 

Mama niko salaha chepedhaa be like u, but spend quality time with her and have fun, then people will open up, then chepe vidamga chepu, she may understand