Been married for 7months...seeing stars

kitkat

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

valentines day ki intha kastama bro... mari valla side nunchi em cheyara adyaksha?

adhantha ayyaka neeku asal valentines day kanipisthadhi@3$%

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kitkat said:

Iam 32, married summer 2020. agebar ani intlo tondara pettaru, carona kuda kalasi vachindi...pelli ayyepoyendi.

wife is 27, she is also in same situation ...ageing ani valla intlo kuda fast decision...merupu laa pelli ayyepoyendi. 

now we are in NJ. 

endo bhayya this women is totally diff than my expectations . TV sound estam leedu anta madam ki, chicken estam leedu anta 

ela okati kaadu. daggariki vellithee neeku all time edee gola na  :( edukee pelli chesukunna va ani eedupu moham... neenu ready leenu

ani valla parents ni tidutundi pelli chesaru ani....  laagi okati peekudama anipistundi but control control ani...edi ekkadi godava anna naaku...

cooking baanee chestundi and surprisingly she asks me should I wait for you or eat ani. july nunchi we are living together but nothing much

intlo bayata ekkada cheppaleenu . I always think Iam a decent person by every means...looks like Iam wrong.  

SS.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

valentines day ki intha kastama bro... mari valla side nunchi em cheyara adyaksha?

i feel the same, too much work. lite

2 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

i feel the same, too much work. lite

bongulo order pettaneeki too much work, but we expect her to come and say " raa maava" @3$%

tappuledhu

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

One word -- Surrender yourself bro.. 

Happy Marriage Life undali ante - just surrender

What that means, few examples:

Make her the BOSS

Give your salary to her and ask her to manage, tell small story that you are poor in finances, and you're very smart etc intelligent etc..., 

Praise her family, buy gifts to her family, Her Family is the Key, tell that you will be there for your family till end, show that you take care of her family (her mom dad sis bro, niece nephew etc etc)

If she is outside person take her to everyday evening local shopping, Tj max, Grocery stores etc, Malls etc, movies, restaurants, etc,., 

Do Not Say NO to anything, even if that hrts you, just say Yes for now, tarvatha sangathi tarvtha choodachu...

If she likes Gifts - buy her as much as you can, gold normally girls like, dresses, etc.. 

Tell her everyday that you're the Boss, i am happy to get married to you, thanks for coming into my life, you're the best, add some more masala here, i am very glad that i got the best atta maama, and best family of yours.. ila story ki no break points bro... 

Inka kavalante asking me, i will telling you and all 

Pathananiki padhi metlu author nuvve na bro?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

bongulo order pettaneeki too much work, but we expect her to come and say " raa maava" @3$%

tappuledhu

Cheyadam thappu anatledu some should happen from other side too kada??

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

tappuledhu

Haha, u are talking sex is enjoyed only by men and not women..@3$%

13 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

tappuledhu

Nuvvu cheppedi ela undi ante sex kavali ante evi koninchali annatu undi.. i have different meaning for that bro

4 hours ago, kitkat said:

Iam 32, married summer 2020. agebar ani intlo tondara pettaru, carona kuda kalasi vachindi...pelli ayyepoyendi.

5fad2b045a9fc4-62016956.jpeg&static=true
Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do...
healthtoday

wife is 27, she is also in same situation ...ageing ani valla intlo kuda fast decision...merupu laa pelli ayyepoyendi. 

5fad2b045a9fc4-62016956.jpeg&static=true
Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do...
healthtoday

now we are in NJ. 

endo bhayya this women is totally diff than my expectations . TV sound estam leedu anta madam ki, chicken estam leedu anta 

ela okati kaadu. daggariki vellithee neeku all time edee gola na  :( edukee pelli chesukunna va ani eedupu moham... neenu ready leenu

ani valla parents ni tidutundi pelli chesaru ani....  laagi okati peekudama anipistundi but control control ani...edi ekkadi godava anna naaku...

cooking baanee chestundi and surprisingly she asks me should I wait for you or eat ani. july nunchi we are living together but nothing much

intlo bayata ekkada cheppaleenu . I always think Iam a decent person by every means...looks like Iam wrong.  

Lol. Your expectations are not wrong. Her objections are not wrong either. 

Same story every where.

Romantic environment create cheyyali. It will lead to what you want most of the times. Even if not, be supportive.

Also invest in good headphones (leave one ear open for talking).

Sound pollution ki mandu ledu. Only option is to adjust and adapt.

2 hours ago, Peter123 said:

One word -- Surrender yourself bro.. 

Happy Marriage Life undali ante - just surrender

What that means, few examples:

Make her the BOSS

Give your salary to her and ask her to manage, tell small story that you are poor in finances, and you're very smart etc intelligent etc..., 

Praise her family, buy gifts to her family, Her Family is the Key, tell that you will be there for your family till end, show that you take care of her family (her mom dad sis bro, niece nephew etc etc)

If she is outside person take her to everyday evening local shopping, Tj max, Grocery stores etc, Malls etc, movies, restaurants, etc,., 

Do Not Say NO to anything, even if that hrts you, just say Yes for now, tarvatha sangathi tarvtha choodachu...

If she likes Gifts - buy her as much as you can, gold normally girls like, dresses, etc.. 

Tell her everyday that you're the Boss, i am happy to get married to you, thanks for coming into my life, you're the best, add some more masala here, i am very glad that i got the best atta maama, and best family of yours.. ila story ki no break points bro... 

Inka kavalante asking me, i will telling you and all 

Your sarcasm 😅😅😹😹😹😹😹😂😂😂 ee comment ni serious ga teeskoni janalu frustrate avvadam hilarious I say 

we-enjoyed-a-lot-sir-brahmi.gif

• Confused 1