Been married for 7months...seeing stars

kitkat

1 minute ago, kitkat said:

edi bhayya ee salaha. friend marriage daggara undi end cheyyencha vaa.....emi friend bhayya nuvvu.  Iam 32 , neenu 22 btech pilla endi...nee salaha thanks anna...will takecare of myself!

anna amayi anth fresh aythy antha mould chesukovachu. 

27-29+ mould cheyalante ne thathalu digi vastharu 

ayina ayipoina pelli bajanthrilu wastel I told that for others. Nuvu cheppina issues tho vunna amayini chesukoni bayatar paddavallu leru. You pain is life long anthe. 

2 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

This is quiet normal and 7 Months is too early, if she was married around 21-23 years things would have been different but she is 27 so she very much mature and is independent and was not used to these... so give her some time and space and try to speak to her and understand what she needs and how she thinks and play accordingly... try to spend as much time as possible and don't let her rely on their parents for everything make her understand you are there for her and rely on you as well...till then don't push too much physically just hold onto your horse... :giggle:

correct bhayya. we both lead a highly comfortable single life andukee ela . covid+winter valla not going out . have to plan for some long drives...appudu chachinattu vastundi. bike hire chesta..she has to hug even if she dislikes (na expectations) reverse ayyena no surprise

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

This is a great way to explain bro...I have this habit of giving the "n" number of roses as per her age every birthday of her...I do gift her every mother's day and Valentine's day (usually surprise gifts)...I have been following these for the past 9 years now...%$#$

every marriage has some or the other issue and every girl has her own expectations. My wife has anxiety and hormonal issue. I never understood it in the first 1 year, ento baaga telisina ammayi pelli ki mundhu oka laaga ayina taruvatha oka laaga kanipinchindhi.. 

I had to quit my social life, put after work family first motto, work pressure mounted up and peekutharu anna situation lo ..inko pakka health kaarab authunna dasa lo chinna bulb veligindhi..

what if I see her as a Girl friend rather than a wife.. naa expectations sagam cut ayyai..enthusiasm perigindhi.. 

feb 12 to 15th sketch applied and tolded going to charlotte for office related. planned things perfectly on 13th. She usually works from home on Monday. 14th evening early ga oodi padda and before that stopped at my friends house(pakka flat) and cooked her favorite dish.

aa taruvatha emo aamey voice kooda raise chesunattu, temper loose authunattu avvale.. infact My plan to move for India kooda oka pedha issue aa time lo... these two days..emo completely changed things and she got into my path and we are travelling together happily ever after

Basic ga neelage unde ammayini expect chesthunnav. But thanu different ga undi. So Neeku thanu ardham kavatam ledhu. And looks like she doesn’t express her feelings very well. Anthaku tappa emi issue ledhu. Asalu meeridharu maatladukuntara? Find a common interest and start doing that. Like some couples like playing board games, some like long drives, hiking, tennis or anything like that. Find that. Start doing that often and while doing that start talking. That will increase intimacy slowly. Ammayilaki close ga feel avuthe open avutharu. Aa closeness ravataniki time paduthundi. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

abbaba.. entaina mogudu pendlam godava ante chaalu egabadipotaru janalu. 

nuvvu nee kastalu, friend valla friend kastalu kooda post bro.. vatini kooda encourage chestharu.

there is a very thin line where things look green or may go for divorce. people here I have seen are helping that guy get towards his wife.

12 minutes ago, kitkat said:

correct bhayya. we both lead a highly comfortable single life andukee ela . covid+winter valla not going out . have to plan for some long drives...appudu chachinattu vastundi. bike hire chesta..she has to hug even if she dislikes (na expectations) reverse ayyena no surprise

first thing, don't expect anything out of married relationship...just try to have fun and you both will be fine and enjoy.

cook food with her, watch movies, you just initiate and let her take the lead.

3 hours ago, kitkat said:

she does painting, papercutting , basically craft work.  india nunchi evo chinna chinna tools techukundi for art work. I took her to michales, I can see glow in her face, she is very happy...evo chinna chinna vi teesukundi. 60$ ayyendi. neenu edo evi 60$ aa anna...that's it. nee dabbu karchu chestunna anukuntunna va, return chesesta ...ela okatiki okati mix chesesindi baa..neenu pichodi nypoya...how can a person think like this

sorry cheppa baa neenee...na brain dobbindi that evening...

I can relate to this.

3 hours ago, kitkat said:

Iam 32, married summer 2020. agebar ani intlo tondara pettaru, carona kuda kalasi vachindi...pelli ayyepoyendi.

bff2d34a7621389450f6ca2dc8fe59d4b7.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
Game Trailer
Test your sustainability skills and discover how our SMASH Packaging program...
merckgroup.com

wife is 27, she is also in same situation ...ageing ani valla intlo kuda fast decision...merupu laa pelli ayyepoyendi. 

c2ff52659a2ebff20e907c7585d63b4d82.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
Remember Pierce Brosnan's Wife? Take A Deep...

thechefpick.com

now we are in NJ. 

endo bhayya this women is totally diff than my expectations . TV sound estam leedu anta madam ki, chicken estam leedu anta 

ela okati kaadu. daggariki vellithee neeku all time edee gola na  :( edukee pelli chesukunna va ani eedupu moham... neenu ready leenu

ani valla parents ni tidutundi pelli chesaru ani....  laagi okati peekudama anipistundi but control control ani...edi ekkadi godava anna naaku...

cooking baanee chestundi and surprisingly she asks me should I wait for you or eat ani. july nunchi we are living together but nothing much

intlo bayata ekkada cheppaleenu . I always think Iam a decent person by every means...looks like Iam wrong.  

Give her some more time. It took 1year for my wife. Few people take long time to adjust. Ani vadili  US came kada . Tanaki ami estam avi cheye. 

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

One word -- Surrender yourself bro.. 

Happy Marriage Life undali ante - just surrender

What that means, few examples:

Make her the BOSS

Give your salary to her and ask her to manage, tell small story that you are poor in finances, and you're very smart etc intelligent etc..., 

Praise her family, buy gifts to her family, Her Family is the Key, tell that you will be there for your family till end, show that you take care of her family (her mom dad sis bro, niece nephew etc etc)

If she is outside person take her to everyday evening local shopping, Tj max, Grocery stores etc, Malls etc, movies, restaurants, etc,., 

Do Not Say NO to anything, even if that hrts you, just say Yes for now, tarvatha sangathi tarvtha choodachu...

If she likes Gifts - buy her as much as you can, gold normally girls like, dresses, etc.. 

Tell her everyday that you're the Boss, i am happy to get married to you, thanks for coming into my life, you're the best, add some more masala here, i am very glad that i got the best atta maama, and best family of yours.. ila story ki no break points bro... 

Inka kavalante asking me, i will telling you and all 

Itta chese expectations penchi future lo problems Techukuntaru 

Over to @abulu

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Try to send something of her passion like you mentioned as a surprise gift on 14th Morning.( No Names, just gift wrap)

Same day,afternoon get her some ring/pendant that has two hearts joined together.

evening some top in a color/model that you know she often wears. try some good brands like desigual.

why desigual? it means uneven,not a match which reflects her current thought..however, the idea of the store itself is a group of people who think power of creativity is a way of life , which reflects your wife's passion. this is a double score. here you need to give her a hint so that she gets curiosity of what DESIGUAL is.

till here, she must be perplexed if it is you or not. if she asks, just skip and say how do I know.  else better disappear saying work/prod issue that you need to work on a saturday/ some friend emergency that you leave in the morning. then you come in the evening tired and all and act sleeping

She will be super pissed that you dont show love and by evening her expectations will get low, very low.

Now this is where you give her first hint.

next night ki mee balcony loney candle light plan cheyyi..get roses and aroma scents to set the mood.thanaku nachinadhi nuvvu effort aina petti cook cheyyi/order cheyy. first one works wonders.

if she has a habit of taking bath before sleep(my wife has), set her bath tub with stress free salts just after the dinner.

These all may cost less than 500$, but trust me this will set your life for next 12 months and gets you more love from her.

Lastly, you never knew why she is not comfortable with you, so this will be the ice breaker, lekpothey aa gedda perigi perigi inka pagaladhu.

Funny thing is these things will usually pop up when you are in love with a girl , but wife anesariki why do we take her for granted??

P.S Keep this habit every year :P

valentines day ki intha kastama bro... mari valla side nunchi em cheyara adyaksha?