When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

hatred spreads with fake messages thats how they changed amaravati as kammaravati

no logics except hate

And kammas who are 5% of andhra population became "andhras" itself just because these doras  wanted to reduce a little political competition from tdp.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, betapilli said:

He said that someone with last name ending with neni would support CBN because they are kamma. I didn't know CBN was kamma, I thought CBN was Naidu. 

Yeah, I also thought he was Naidu (Kapu). Then some one told me that Naidu means Kamma Naidu in Seema Dists. I never heard about that Kamma Naidu before.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I made a response to you in last thread. Who is "they" - as i have said before you are too dull a guy to process information. You are still a work in progress and have a long way to go. And I speak for myself here - I dont have to be nice to anyone - i leave such suck up jobs to you. You dont have the basic decency of seeing me as an individual yu see me as an andhra villain. Now bugger off.

your 'information' is just a lot bullshit posturing. I can pick your arguments apart like a child picks apart a Lego toy.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

too bad, TG doesn't rule over Andhra. The reverse used to happen, and the historical mistake was corrected.

your overall argument sounds so much like uppercaste people crying on reservations. talent? what talent? Telugu films are total crap. They come to the industry because they are a cabal

Andhra ruled TG ? like british ruled india?  It is getting ridiclous now - you know you are too dumb but want to use doubling down on dumbness as some strategy. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

too bad, TG doesn't rule over Andhra. The reverse used to happen, and the historical mistake was corrected.

your overall argument sounds so much like uppercaste people crying on reservations. talent? what talent? Telugu films are total crap. They come to the industry because they are a cabal

TG used to rule Andhra. Who said it didn't? Kakatiya's from Orugallu ruled the Andhra. All were happy. No issues.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your 'information' is just a lot bullshit posturing. I can pick your arguments apart like a child picks apart a Lego toy.

Really ? but you dont. As i said you dont make arguements at all - neither is any evidence of any thought. Morover you are a super sneaky guy internally harboring a lot of rage against me for god knows what reason in that 10 X 10 room of yours.

Just now, Somedude said:

TG used to rule Andhra. Who said it didn't? Kakatiya's from Orugallu ruled the whole Andhra.

According to him Andhra ruled TG - anta - like british ruled india. Is there any meaning to that sentence in any way at all? He has some psycholigical hatred against andhra people. He tries to show it off in some sneaky way trying to look polished. A POS really.

13 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I met a guy long time ago in a bus in St. Louis who told me that if someone has neni at the end of their last name, it means they are kamma. I didn't know that until then. 

Kamma ppl surname baga chustaru. cause of my sir name most people think I am kamma and alane treat chestaru... Inka Ee royalty Ee attitude ma blood lo ne untundi antaru tho am quite normal. I became fav to few people jus because they thought so. Kadani telisaka it did not matter. Okasari team outing apudu oka ayana adugadama vodda anukunt mana valle oka manchi match undi ani start chesadu. Ma team team navvaru. Apatike nenu C ani kadani bet lu koda vesaru. Ivanni emo kani balakrishna cinema ki rammane vallu. Apudu matram ma inti peru ni tagalabetta anukunedanni.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Andhra ruled TG ? like british ruled india?  It is getting ridiclous now - you know you are too dumb but want to use doubling down on dumbness as some strategy. 

yes. why do you think TG movement happened? what do you think self rule means?

you project a lot of your own dullness onto others. 

your pet theory of linguistic tribalism is just complete bullshit. Most likely 100yrs back, most of the areas that are under TG/Andhra did not even speak Telugu, or spoke dialects that were not even understandable. your entire theory is frascist.

no wonder you want TG people to live the you like them to live, and not the way they want to. total bullshitter yo uare.

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

question is how can you attribute it to entire community when the act is by few idiots

generalizing is the problem

lol logic vundali neni vuntey someone ani , amaravathi lo 100% c ani fake claims being educated is not fine

I am not attributing, but 99% students from a community in that college used to behave the same because of brainwashing by seniors.

Its upto you to believe or not, but what I said is what I faced and seen personally. I don’t know if you or ur friends studied in Guntur college or not.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Kamma ppl surname baga chustaru. cause of my sir name most people think I am kamma and alane treat chestaru... Inka Ee royalty Ee attitude ma blood lo ne untundi antaru tho am quite normal. I became fav to few people jus because they thought so. Kadani telisaka it did not matter. Okasari team outing apudu oka ayana adugadama vodda anukunt mana valle oka manchi match undi ani start chesadu. Ma team team navvaru. Apatike nenu C ani kadani bet lu koda vesaru. Ivanni emo kani balakrishna cinema ki rammane vallu. Apudu matram ma inti peru ni tagalabetta anukunedanni.

my wife said me same thing and expressed same feeling 

10 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Maa @Ayodhyaramayyaips kooda  add ayitey oka 100 pages thread  easy ga rastaru 

Lite ba ...cheppina vinaru...100 kadhu 200 pages lo cheppina waste...oka entitled privilege tho argument chesetollaki entha cheppina waste ....

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

I am not attributing, but 99% students from a community in that college used to behave the same because of brainwashing by seniors.

Its upto you to believe or not, but what I said is what I faced and seen personally. I don’t know if you or ur friends studied in Guntur college or not.

i faced same from seema gang in college

you could have faced it am not denying it

but i will never say entire community is bad dude

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

According to him Andhra ruled TG - anta - like british ruled india. Is there any meaning to that sentence in any way at all? He has some psycholigical hatred against andhra people. He tries to show it off in some sneaky way trying to look polished. A POS really.

Better avoid @Raven_Rayes. He personally doesn't have hatred towards Andhra people. He is just trollger and impossible to have logical discussion with him.

7 minutes ago, Somedude said:

TG used to rule Andhra. Who said it didn't? Kakatiya's from Orugallu ruled the Andhra. All were happy. No issues.

good joke. because someone from warangal ruled parts of Andhra 100yrs ago, it justifies Andhras doing the reverse now, and mock TG for not being assertive enough with their identity.

flash news dude, they became assertive. and they captured power back. It'll be a long time before it is reversed.

Ippudu Halwa ee thread lo digaadu ante, pralayame kadha. That's assertion. I don't understand how you think assertion works. TG didn't waste time to 'prove' themselves in institutions captured by Andhra. They just captured the institutions themselves for their people. Some day you'll understand what happened, and why it happened.

• Upvote 1