When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

Just now, betapilli said:

Mayuri restaurants owner's younger brother works for Edward Jones. He runs the restaurant on some days, but he maintains a group strictly on caste basis. Also if you go to TANA cultural events or to the Indian temple in Ballwin, Mahatma Gandhi center, you will see it. 

Okasari kooda tana events ki vellaledhu

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Thats pure BS. Neni, Pati, Muri and etc are in SC/ST/OCs. Don't go by that.

He said that someone with last name ending with neni would support CBN because they are kamma. I didn't know CBN was kamma, I thought CBN was Naidu. 

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rashtranne rendu mukkal chessaru cinema lo hero bhasha nacchaka. Inka siggendhi. I would have had sympathy to this cause along with godavari people, uttarandhra people, rayalaseema people whose accents were also not represented. But none of them went to this extent with hatred. 

I don't think anyone cares for sympathy. They want to be left alone.

I think its a hard concept for someone like you to understand. For whatever reasons, TG people want to be left alone, and they got their wish. 

your insistence that they should be forced into an union they don't like is just bordering on silly. If you want collective bargaining for Telugus, you should learn to be nice to them.

I think they are okay with lower bargaining power for their state post division, in exchange for getting their own to govern them. I say its a good compromise.

Just now, Ellen said:

I m not sure if u read the history books properly. May be we ll have a detailed discussion tomorrow or some other day by speaking up for telangana region and every single point I have to raise in support of tg movement starting from 1956

Ok no need to make it this serious. But your grievance is not justified at all and is actually very arrogant. If you are making a movie with your region people money, directors, actors etc why will it occur to you to use another region accent? where is discrimination in it  if you use your own? If your grievance had any real spirit of justice you would have made common cause with say rayalaseema or ua etc who also faced the same issue. But you dont  give a damn  - you want andhras to come with their money, their talent(film industry is completely private) but promote your accent (even TG does not have a specific accent) if they dont then you will stereotype and abuse and divide the state itself. This is how arrogant people react. 

Actually telugu fiml is worst when it comes to caste with dialogues like "chepala patte mohamu nuvvu" "chandaaludu" etc whci ofcourse all upper caste TG folks too enjoyed a lot.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Okasari kooda tana events ki vellaledhu

Free tickets istaru last minute lo, elago ammudupovani. You should go, also Indian temple in Ballwin ki velte prasadam pedatharu every Sunday. Appudu cheppe chadivimpullo last name is very important. 

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

He said that someone with last name ending with neni would support CBN because they are kamma. I didn't know CBN was kamma, I thought CBN was Naidu. 

hatred spreads with fake messages thats how they changed amaravati as kammaravati

no logics except hate

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I m not sure if u read the history books properly. May be we ll have a detailed discussion tomorrow or some other day by speaking up for telangana region and every single point I have to raise in support of tg movement starting from 1956

Maa @Ayodhyaramayyaips kooda  add ayitey oka 100 pages thread  easy ga rastaru 

Just now, betapilli said:

Free tickets istaru last minute lo, elago ammudupovani. You should go, also Indian temple in Ballwin ki velte prasadam pedatharu every Sunday. Appudu cheppe chadivimpullo last name is very important. 

Gudiki kooda chala sarlu vella did not encounter this. 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think anyone cares for sympathy. They want to be left alone.

I think its a hard concept for someone like you to understand. For whatever reasons, TG people want to be left alone, and they got their wish. 

your insistence that they should be forced into an union they don't like is just bordering on silly. If you want collective bargaining for Telugus, you should learn to be nice to them.

I think they are okay with lower bargaining power for their state post division, in exchange for getting their own to govern them. I say its a good compromise.

I made a response to you in last thread. Who is "they" - as i have said before you are too dull a guy to process information. You are still a work in progress and have a long way to go. And I speak for myself here - I dont have to be nice to anyone - i leave such suck up jobs to you. You dont have the basic decency of seeing me as an individual yu see me as an andhra villain. Now bugger off.

Just now, futureofandhra said:

hatred spreads with fake messages thats how they changed amaravati as kammaravati

no logics except hate

Nothing fake... because I faced it and I studied my btech in andhra... it’s still exists... there was big fight happened and police arrested some who discriminated in college bus which came all news papers including the hindu ... 

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Gudiki kooda chala sarlu vella did not encounter this. 

Ento, racism matram ekkada padithe akkada encounter ayyav, casteism asalu encounter avvaledu. Ascharyame ani cheppali. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ellen said:

If north andhra people are mocked....they shud not be mocked. And despite getting mocked if they are confident kudos to them. Great... but we don't have similar problems and  language okate kaadu...complete culture habits kuda mock chesinru ani cheptuna....u r just saying as if  I'm the only one in tg that has an issue about it. I'm not sure if I can continue this any further. Because you can't justify discrimination by saying exists elsewhere and they overcame, u r not overcoming because u r the problematic one. It's kind of mean and shows ur superiority complex ikada kuda u r finding a fault ...  The nicer answer would be ..no one shud be mocked. 

When I say you, it doesn't mean you particularly. All those who play the victim card of being trated as third class citizen. I am not playing any superiority complex here. I am jsut placing the facts infront of you. Every region has issues. We all are in level playing field. But only some people are playing the victim card which is odd.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ok no need to make it this serious. But your grievance is not justified at all and is actually very arrogant. If you are making a movie with your region people money, directors, actors etc why will it occur to you to use another region accent? where is discrimination in it  if you use your own? If your grievance had any real spirit of justice you would have made common cause with say rayalaseema or ua etc who also faced the same issue. But you dont  give a damn  - you want andhras to come with their money, their talent(film industry is completely private) but promote your accent (even TG does not have a specific accent) if they dont then you will stereotype and abuse and divide the state itself. This is how arrogant people react. 

Actually telugu fiml is worst when it comes to caste with dialogues like "chepala patte mohamu nuvvu" "chandaaludu" etc whci ofcourse all upper caste TG folks too enjoyed a lot.

too bad, TG doesn't rule over Andhra. The reverse used to happen, and the historical mistake was corrected.

your overall argument sounds so much like uppercaste people crying on reservations. talent? what talent? Telugu films are total crap. They come to the industry because they are a cabal

Just now, JackSeal said:

Nothing fake... because I faced it and I studied my btech in andhra... it’s still exists... there was big fight happened and police arrested some who discriminated in college bus which came all news papers including the hindu ... 

question is how can you attribute it to entire community when the act is by few idiots

generalizing is the problem

lol logic vundali neni vuntey someone ani , amaravathi lo 100% c ani fake claims being educated is not fine