When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

just be careful with your life.... Your own kids may report you as racist if they are educated properly...

why will I show to kids man . I will make sure the topics will not even touch them in their life. 

Just now, jambalhaatraja said:

lol .see the 30 pages and you will see how many of them are divided. we will meet in next thread buddy 

They are divided on perspective. Nobody is promoting casteism here except you. 

Just now, Iriswest said:

They are divided on perspective. Nobody is promoting casteism here except you. 

As per me I am divided on perspective . lol . relax now. 

Just now, Iriswest said:

Ilanti vallani encourage cheste mee batuku bus stand eh. @afdb_sai

This is not even joke....any website which encourages racism wont survive... This is hosted in USA...

If anyone reported this to google or advertising platforms with specific links... They will block list 

2 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

why will I show to kids man . I will make sure the topics will not even touch them in their life. 

I highly doubt it.

3 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Ha ha... Your actions or way of thinking or talking is enough to know you are racist...

2 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

As per me I am divided on perspective . lol . relax now. 

Your thoughts stink of classism, groupism and casteism. No one has said anything close to what sh!t you uttered.

9 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Too naive or frog in a well ? Where you live? ....please read about racism... sincere and honest suggestion. 

I live in a well, a well that calls out people covertly calling out on racism but denying the existence of casteism. Most people live in a bubble, as I pointed out, the more you interact with people of other races, the less you tend you characterize white racism, the same way the people in this thread all so well deny caste discrimination but acknowledge racial discrimination. That's because most people live in a well with other desi people from other castes, but don't live with people from other races. If they do, they would stop characterizing a race or group as being racist or casteist. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

No need to show the thread. They have you.

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

end of day humanity weights more than anything. all are equal. love all serve all. 

All are equal ane vaadu low caste vaadu pakkana kurchunte tittukodu.

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Agree with this...thanadaaka vache varaku ....

Thanadaka vaste undani, rakapothe ledani kadu artham. Mana circle ni batti mana opinion on other groups depend avtundi antunna, I was just pointing out the double standards in calling out on racism but denying casteism.