When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Aim is to target just one caste simple

while keeping othersides as pure

No need of targeting any one by any one. Go and ask for rental accommodation in Vijayawada/Guntur and pose yourself as non-K. Go to a K dominated area and you will find out the true discrimination of Casteism.

You will never find that anywhere in AP.

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

that twitter news is fake

shame on news18

Actual things are much worse. ThumpsUp was banned in Engg colleges in Krishna/Guntur districts between §1998-2009 because it was endorsed by Chiru till GayBob started advertising it from 2009.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Antha scene ledhu. in US no one can try this $hit and they dont too. In US lo ee hungama antha one generation ke. second generation desperate to marry whites/hispanics or even blacks.

Evadu cheppadu baabu.... prostitution racket case yeemayyindhi?

Motham TANA heads andharu involve ayyaaru aa chex racket lo.

Motham US Police and US Judges ni koni padeesaaru......just with the money they have...

inka ee houses yentha?

All this is applicable only to first generation of telugus, to the second generation caste anedi picha lite, they don't even care.. They are worried more about blending in with whites, other desis including gujjus and other asian groups.. The second generation is racist because of their upbringing and they look down upon blacks and hispanics but they are careful enough not to show it..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TruthTruth said:

In job search after masters , shared house with two more chow girls then realized kula Pichi fellows 

pindi vadileyyalsindi papa lani

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

India lo I never bothered about caste. Ikkadiki vachina 1 year kooda pedda exposure ledu but then I moved into a room where a couple of other room mates were guntur chows.. Then I came to know what caste pichi is...

My observation regarding telugu casteism in USA:

As far as I know most of the telugus develop caste affinity in 2 to 3 years after moving to US... Chows come first, too much kula pichi fellows, they are the root cause of casteism in US, period. Now matter how much they try to deny, it is quite obvious that they are the ones that started it there by forcing other castes to group together.. Next Reddys, After them Baapans.. Bapan feeling is mostly limited to bay area from my experience, rest of the cities are dominated by Chow or Reddy groups.. From what I heard Chows migrated first and used to be numerically superior in US up until the late 1990s but now with all the MS students coming, the equation started changing. Now there are equal or more Rs than Chows and Rs as usual are buying up most of the real estate in and around them while Chows are trying to invest the money in movies in India.. Most of the Chows off late are really not happy with their diminishing influence in Telugu states both movies and politics and most of their mandu sitting conversation end up reminiscing about good old days when anna garu or babu garu ruled united AP....Reddys on the other hand are mostly content with their dominance in AP and their grip over politics and real estate in Telangana, Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy districts but they also want to come back to power int Telangana if possible.. Baapans mostly jumped on the modi hindutva wagon and keep discussing about the growing percentage of other religions in Telugu states..

I agree with this analysis. Also chows are noticed more because they are numerically more. And once you develop caste feelings like that a decline is inevitable. It is actually stupid to have them in usa where you really are a nobody due to caste.

57 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Evadu cheppadu baabu.... prostitution racket case yeemayyindhi?

Motham TANA heads andharu involve ayyaaru aa chex racket lo.

Motham US Police and US Judges ni koni padeesaaru......just with the money they have...

inka ee houses yentha?

Us police aath care if both perp and victime are desis and especially if itt is a victimless crime like prostitution. They will care only if there is rapes and trafficking. They may buy houses bro but all these houses eventually end up with thella folks or asian folks because thats whom their children want to marry 😂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

No need of targeting any one by any one. Go and ask for rental accommodation in Vijayawada/Guntur and pose yourself as non-K. Go to a K dominated area and you will find out the true discrimination of Casteism.

You will never find that anywhere in AP.

go and see R dom in seema

medical bill ki money isthey caste adigina gang from seema ala ani entire community meedha padi crying is not good for soceity

house ki velthey glass kooda touch cheyinivvaru

edho sodhi region lo jarigina danini entire community meedha veyatam i leave it to your conscience

ledhu i will hate n spread hate antey your choice

every one has their experience simple ga nnice ga oka caste ki generalize cheyatam gives you comfort means ok

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

India lo I never bothered about caste. Ikkadiki vachina 1 year kooda pedda exposure ledu but then I moved into a room where a couple of other room mates were guntur chows.. Then I came to know what caste pichi is...

My observation regarding telugu casteism in USA:

As far as I know most of the telugus develop caste affinity in 2 to 3 years after moving to US... Chows come first, too much kula pichi fellows, they are the root cause of casteism in US, period. Now matter how much they try to deny, it is quite obvious that they are the ones that started it there by forcing other castes to group together.. Next Reddys, After them Baapans.. Bapan feeling is mostly limited to bay area from my experience, rest of the cities are dominated by Chow or Reddy groups.. From what I heard Chows migrated first and used to be numerically superior in US up until the late 1990s but now with all the MS students coming, the equation started changing. Now there are equal or more Rs than Chows and Rs as usual are buying up most of the real estate in and around them while Chows are trying to invest the money in movies in India.. Most of the Chows off late are really not happy with their diminishing influence in Telugu states both movies and politics and most of their mandu sitting conversation end up reminiscing about good old days when anna garu or babu garu ruled united AP....Reddys on the other hand are mostly content with their dominance in AP and their grip over politics and real estate in Telangana, Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy districts but they also want to come back to power int Telangana if possible.. Baapans mostly jumped on the modi hindutva wagon and keep discussing about the growing percentage of other religions in Telugu states..

2 vysya telugu guys did not allow me to share room when i was in US

tamil guys took me to their room 

seen kapus going in their own way as group in college 

problem one community some idiots showed it openly outright giving problems to others in the same community

anyways i hope next generations change for the good of society