When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

5 hours ago, sri_sri999 said:

Yes damm serious, edi Mylavaram aney town lo jarigindi ( Krishna district, near vijayawada) aa Mark's veyinchukunna  vallu andaru chinna chinna jobs chesukuntunaru eppudu. Mana daggara talent vunte evadu emm pekaledu. Same thing nenu Diploma lo observe chesa Raichur lo akkada vysyas (Komati) di domination. Kiran gopal anee vadiki baaga Mark's vese state 4th rank tepincharu infect nenu vaadu okale chadivee vallam. After 1 year ecet lo vadiki 1000 rank naaku 36. Eppudu vaadu medical representative ga work chesthunadu.

Shocking. But its demotivating at that age right? Kids kada they can easily give up. Andaru ala right direction lo undali ani em ledu kada. Em teachers ra babu vellane inka examples laga tesukovali.

29 minutes ago, PhirLalSalam said:

okay lets start from beginning

Subham card pade cinema ni malli start chesinattu. Exams ayipoyaka paper leak ani malla exam pettinattu what rey what malla estart antunnav. @3$%

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Shocking. But its demotivating at that age right? Kids kada they can easily give up. Andaru ala right direction lo undali ani em ledu kada. Em teachers ra babu vellane inka examples laga tesukovali.

I asked VJA folks how you can tolerate ani..

Basically they said it's part of life... They are used to k domination from childhood. Ignore and move on. 

Forget about marks, you can't sit in first bench, non K boy can't even talk to K girl..... These are beyond my imagination.. we are not talking about some village ... It's in biggest city in AP.   No wonder even CBN pleaded openly to stop asking for caste while renting when he moved capital.

This way probably vizag is better.. open culture is must for any capital to grow

15 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I asked VJA folks how you can tolerate ani..

Basically they said it's part of life... They are used to k domination from childhood. Ignore and move on. 

Forget about marks, you can't sit in first bench, non K boy can't even talk to K girl..... These are beyond my imagination.. we are not talking about some village ... It's in biggest city in AP.   No wonder even CBN pleaded openly to stop asking for caste while renting when he moved capital.

This way probably vizag is better.. open culture is must for any capital to grow

I find it hard to beleive - i am not form vjw but i was born in krishna district. But if true it is disgusting and explains the general hatred to Ks which ttransferred to tdp.

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

G muskuni move to a city like hyd else your life will end in these casette discussion only

chaa hyd lo ledha? college age lo lekapo vacchu but once you get in to adult full vundhi akkada. i remember reading full ads on bill boards from K Viswanatham (director) saying brahmin only real estate ventures.

53 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Subham card pade cinema ni malli start chesinattu. Exams ayipoyaka paper leak ani malla exam pettinattu what rey what malla estart antunnav. @3$%

@betapilli gaadu mana local caste nundi international racism thechi kampu lepadu thread ni...

janallo inka fire vundi.. manam koncham coal and kerosene posthe chalu... go and get ur popcorn @3$% 

ANkLP4W.gif

Hyd lo caste :

Hyderabad: ‘Vegetarian’ ploy to rent house to Brahmins only

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/250220/hyderabad-vegetarian-ploy-to-rent-house-to-brahmins-only.html

How caste-minded Brahmins got conned by a realtor building 'Brahmin-only' colony in Hyderabad

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/how-caste-minded-brahmins-got-conned-realtor-building-brahmin-only-colony-hyderabad-33146

The real caste in india exists at top levels - in cities and in delhi. It is all veggie caste peopel who do the hatred. Vallani choosi ee agri caste people copy kottedhi. But since these are agri people they copy in a crude way and end up looking  like the most bad guys (they are bad guys ofcourse). If you need to solve caste you really need to solve it there.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Hyd lo caste :

Hyderabad: ‘Vegetarian’ ploy to rent house to Brahmins only

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/250220/hyderabad-vegetarian-ploy-to-rent-house-to-brahmins-only.html

How caste-minded Brahmins got conned by a realtor building 'Brahmin-only' colony in Hyderabad

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/how-caste-minded-brahmins-got-conned-realtor-building-brahmin-only-colony-hyderabad-33146

does this mean brahmins are the thope thopest in existense?