When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

i have criticized kams 100o times here - never seen you open a single word on casteism of baapans.  But happily enjoy watching other castes getting abused. you think people are fools ?

I don't get into caste stuff, iam not here for that.. 

I can also notice your discomfort when someone drags kams in disco.. and your enthusiasm in blaming brahmins. 

iam calling it out. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I don't get into caste stuff, iam not here for that.. 

I can also notice your discomfort when someone drags kams in disco.. and your enthusiasm in blaming brahmins. 

iam calling it out. 

You always come to defend brahmins - i have seen it hundred times. And then bluff i dont get in to caste stuff. Even though i have condmned kams you get so sensitive when brahms mentioned.

No i dont have doscomfort against showing up kamma casteism.. THis is a caste thread - why should brahms not be mention it. Are they not the one who started it ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Moodu puvvulu aaru kaayalu ga multiply avutundi thread. Asalu intha matter unda ani naake teleedu ee topic lo.

discussions censor GIF

post ki oka dollar pettina pay check petteyadaniki ready ga unnaru proud caste owners..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, PhirLalSalam said:

thread lechipothadi koddisepatlo

aite geete nuvvu lechipovali from thread. but thread alane untadi 

On 4/4/2021 at 7:45 PM, Iriswest said:

Caste never played a role in choosing my friends. I did not know how many castes are there until I passed 10th. Inter lo I found out what is domination and groupism in Vijayawada but I still had many good friends who weren’t in those groups. I had christian and hindu friends and lot of muslim neighbors. It wrecks my heart that I first felt alienated when I came to US. Desam kaani desam vacchi caste ani sacchipotarenduku? Asalu nenu vacchina India nunche vacchara veellu ane feeling vacchindi.

10th inter emundi bongu. day ki oka chocolate tini world anta happy ppl are all good ane oka feeling lo untundi

once you come to reality you will know the actual difference

Thats why friends until inter only are always best friends..as in engineering nuvvu evadu, mee father job enti ,nee status enti .. based on these friends form and obviously they wont stay for long

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Moodu puvvulu aaru kaayalu ga multiply avutundi thread. Asalu intha matter unda ani naake teleedu ee topic lo.

discussions censor GIF

brahmidoubleaction.gif

2 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

10th inter emundi bongu. day ki oka chocolate tini world anta happy ppl are all good ane oka feeling lo untundi

once you come to reality you will know the actual difference

Thats why friends until inter only are always best friends..as in engineering nuvvu evadu, mee father job enti ,nee status enti .. based on these friends form and obviously they wont stay for long

Correct eh. But what changes during this transition? Friendship basis enduku change chestunnaru? Same person kada perigi adult ayyedi.

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Correct eh. But what changes during this transition? Friendship basis enduku change chestunnaru? Same person kada perigi adult ayyedi.

simple answer. with growing age you see more outside world and start judging ppl .so qualities x + y + z unna valle you like and other you dislike

starting lo ok but slowly after a period in time this will turn towards enemity and hatred on the other which is what is the 40+ pages in this thread

1 hour ago, PhirLalSalam said:

@betapilli gaadu mana local caste nundi international racism thechi kampu lepadu thread ni...

janallo inka fire vundi.. manam koncham coal and kerosene posthe chalu... go and get ur popcorn @3$% 

ANkLP4W.gif

Okay ANkLP4W.gif @3$%

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I asked VJA folks how you can tolerate ani..

Basically they said it's part of life... They are used to k domination from childhood. Ignore and move on. 

Forget about marks, you can't sit in first bench, non K boy can't even talk to K girl..... These are beyond my imagination.. we are not talking about some village ... It's in biggest city in AP.   No wonder even CBN pleaded openly to stop asking for caste while renting when he moved capital.

This way probably vizag is better.. open culture is must for any capital to grow

Ma MS lo oka kapu kamma ammayini premiste picha kottudu kottaru . At that point papam he didnt know US lo rules. Ippudu ayite 911 ki call chesevademo.

2 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

simple answer. with growing age you see more outside world and start judging ppl .so qualities x + y + z unna valle you like and other you dislike

starting lo ok but slowly after a period in time this will turn towards enemity and hatred on the other which is what is the 40+ pages in this thread

Outside world emundi bhayya. You learn what you want to learn. Okadu caste group maintain chestunnadani, nenu kuda maintain cheyyali ani decide avvochu or asalu ee chetta godavalu vaddu ani decide avvochu. Nenu goppa ane aham enduku asalu? 

11 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Outside world emundi bhayya. You learn what you want to learn. Okadu caste group maintain chestunnadani, nenu kuda maintain cheyyali ani decide avvochu or asalu ee chetta godavalu vaddu ani decide avvochu. Nenu goppa ane aham enduku asalu? 

simple braderu. nuvvu calm going and others forming groups anuko. Initially you wont give a damn. But if ppl start targetting you forming a group then at some point you do the same. and thats how it flares up

nee house front back left right same caste gallu undi ninnu saavadobbaru anuko , will you still be calm , no right. idi ante

My honest advice is dont live in the illusion that life is all good and ppl are all kind etc, it never was and never will be too. Know the reality and move with the crowd else be left over all alone.