When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

does this mean brahmins are the thope thopest in existense?

worst  of the worst when it comes to caste based hatreds and prejudices.

Just now, jambalhaatraja said:

then who are thope as per you

kulallo thopes vuntara ? everybody who identified primarily by their caste is literally the scum.

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Hyd lo caste :

Hyderabad: ‘Vegetarian’ ploy to rent house to Brahmins only

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/250220/hyderabad-vegetarian-ploy-to-rent-house-to-brahmins-only.html

How caste-minded Brahmins got conned by a realtor building 'Brahmin-only' colony in Hyderabad

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/how-caste-minded-brahmins-got-conned-realtor-building-brahmin-only-colony-hyderabad-33146

You have to search and post these links... Not the norm but exceptions....

On 4/4/2021 at 7:45 PM, Iriswest said:

Caste never played a role in choosing my friends. I did not know how many castes are there until I passed 10th. Inter lo I found out what is domination and groupism in Vijayawada but I still had many good friends who weren’t in those groups. I had christian and hindu friends and lot of muslim neighbors. It wrecks my heart that I first felt alienated when I came to US. Desam kaani desam vacchi caste ani sacchipotarenduku? Asalu nenu vacchina India nunche vacchara veellu ane feeling vacchindi.

same boat.. I realized this in inter 1st year when the guy I thought was a very close friend started to ignore me all of a sudden for no good reason when he found a couple of other guys .. then I realized what the reason was.. 

I am still living close to this shitt.. my roommate booked 10 tickets with his "vanabhojanam" friends for vakeel sob.. and didn't even ask his roommates to join Nattugadu

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You have to search and post these links... Not the norm but exceptions....

so what is the norm? they freely rent houses to non-veg and do inter caste marriages ? are you serious?

43 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I find it hard to beleive - i am not form vjw but i was born in krishna district. But if true it is disgusting and explains the general hatred to Ks which ttransferred to tdp.

I was told no one even blinks an eye and is norm... 

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

I was told no one even blinks an eye and is norm... 

i still think if true it just happened in some times and is generally not the practice. Because kams in my area though casteist like any upper caste groups are not  so cheap when showing it. But anyway if really true then they deserve their reputations.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so what is the norm? they freely rent houses to non-veg and do inter caste marriages ? are you serious?

And one more thing the discrmination by baapans is big enough and verifiable enough that even news media reports it. But all these kams stories in vjw colleges have been just gossips to me with no real news backing it up. (not saying they are necesarily false). @NiranjanGaaru

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And one more thing the discrmination by baapans is big enough and verifiable enough that even news media reports it. But all these kams stories in vjw colleges have been just gossips to me with no real news backing it up. (not saying they are necesarily false)

Difficult to prove and  verify... it's subtle ...K batch is smart enough to show that they are inclusive  - that's how they get votes ..when it comes to reality they show true colors.  There are exceptions and I've few friends who are not like this... But TDP is living proof ..balayya openly says their blood is superior

Baapan...yes, it's known.  Main reason is they can't stand non veg smell...so they don't rent.  I'm not saying they are right.

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Difficult to prove and  verify... it's subtle ...K batch is smart enough to show that they are inclusive  - that's how they get votes ..when it comes to reality they show true colors.  There are exceptions and I've few friends who are not like this... But TDP is living proof ..balayya openly says their blood is superior

Baapan...yes, it's known.  Main reason is they can't stand non veg smell...so they don't rent.  I'm not saying they are right.

they cant stand non-veg smell aaa gadidhi ****. The form huge lines for visas in to biggest beef eating countries like usa or even gulf. you lose reputation when you give crap reasons like this. Main reason is the belief they are "purer " than others. And meat pollutes them.

I defenitely dont think the K batch which doing those chichora things in VJW are smart. They are the most expensive liability for themselves and TDP.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

comma casette full intercaste marriages antav aithe. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

comma casette full intercaste marriages antav aithe. 

They are also worst. But nee ginja kinda nalupu nuvvu choosukunte better vere vallameedha antha focus pettakunda.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

They are also worst. But nee ginja kinda nalupu nuvvu choosukunte better vere vallameedha antha focus pettakunda.

same to you, nee ginja kinda nalupu nuv chusko mundu.. 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

same to you, nee ginja kinda nalupu nuv chusko mundu.. 

i have criticized kams 100o times here - never seen you open a single word on casteism of baapans.  But happily enjoy watching other castes getting abused. you think people are fools ?