Conversation between dalit and thakur in cow belt

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude.. you are overanalyzing. He's a bigot, who thinks its funny to mock muslims.

he's in it just for the kicks. He's scum.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

He is repeating that lazily. You are right those are sanghi talking points linking DMK with TDP.  His heart is not in those matters from what i can see - and he wont be bothered even if he is untrue. He aligns with BJP just to make pawanal CM. if bjp doesnt serve the purpose he will drop it. But the tragedy to me is that to solve our problems we have to invite these evil outsiders. THis system is all tied up together.

Two dumbos analysing me carry on

6 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

I don't get provoked ra... Bring those facts

Highest dalit ministers in any central cabinet till now, in modi cabinet

U don't ask nathi sheeyam and pulka babori fans.... Only cries on modi

I don't live in TG/AP. not for me to dump on jagan or cbn. duh!!

what are you comparing the number of dalit ministers with?.with union govts or state govts? 

Tell me how many dalit ministers Modi had in his cabinet when he was CM of gujarat.

Its not that hard to provoke you ra. my idea is to just abuse you now. It just feels nicer, since your responses are lame and sorta agreeing with my opinion of what kind of scum you are. so for now, this works. 

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Two dumbos analysing me carry on

Yeah, the dumbo who claimed Aryan/Dravidian theory is crap is calling other people dumbos. lol.

do you trust everything Ambedkar says? hehe.. The guy died more than 50yrs ago. There's new info coming out every year dude.. andukey just read regular stuff too.. not just shaka stuff. lol.

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Not only pawanaal 

Even ram mnk, RRR any one I'm ok with

But not from those two castes

dude, stop saying random meaningless sh1t. 

you are not a right winger.. you are just an idiot who runs after the next shiniest thing you see in public.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, stop saying random meaningless sh1t. 

you are not a right winger.. you are just an idiot who runs after the next shiniest thing you see in public.

Fcuk off man... I know your history

Vizag/Chennai/Singapore/Canada 

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Fcuk off man... I know your history

Vizag/Chennai/Singapore/Canada 

what about my history? lol. 

I don't think anyone in this db knows my history. Its impossible to know. I'm not an idiot to make friends here.

anyway the way you speak about politics is just funny. like you are at the center of everything happening, and are giving your pearls of bs observation to anyone who doesn't even ask.

again I ask, do you understand what right wing means?

seriously, can you read Tamil? fcuking piece of worthless sh1t.

I can read Telugu, and even I don't comment on TG/AP with that kind of arrogance.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I can read Telugu, and even I don't comment on TG/AP with that kind of arrogance.

This is 100 percent correct. The moment one turns bhakth he thinks he is an expert on everything 0 judging from 2 billion muslims to tamils. Usually its always hating them.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

This is 100 percent correct. The moment one turns bhakth he thinks he is an expert on everything 0 judging from 2 billion muslims to tamils. Usually its always hating them.

Brahmins , upper caste Ani edchey nuvvu cheppali judging gurinchi 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Brahmins , upper caste Ani edchey nuvvu cheppali judging gurinchi 

I speak the language and i know that society intimately - what does niranjan know about tamil nadu.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Evadiki goppa ra neeku Tamil/Telugu vasthey - pundey moodi vukkar di 🤫🤫🤫

Entha pogaru ra neeku tamil vasthey - lol 😂😂

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Abbo - namakkal area gurinchi thelusa , manchi story vundhi @Raven_Rayes ki

language ante telugu language. so i know about telugu castes and being a hindu i know about caste system so i talk about them. Does niranjan know even tamil language.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

language ante telugu language. so i know about telugu castes and being a hindu i know about caste system so i talk about them. Does niranjan know even tamil language.

Mari Hindu ayyi vundi endhuku turaqollani hate chesthaa annaav ?? Oka religion ni Siggu lekunda Hate chesthaa ani cheppukoni pakkanodiki endhuku neethulu chebuthaav malli Siggu lekunda 😂😂

• Haha 1