Conversation between dalit and thakur in cow belt

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

wha is your point @NiranjanGaaru - are you saying thakurs in up dont have any caste feeling ? 😂

Lol why do I have any opinion man, why don't u marry ur children with non pulkas..sc st aithe inka manchidi like us family does.... And then preach... 

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol why do I have any opinion man, why don't u marry ur children with non pulkas..sc st aithe inka manchidi like us family does.... And then preach... 

eppudu pulka japam ante ela saar - a bubble nunchi bayataku raara? there are hudred threads for it.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

eppudu pulka japam ante ela saar - a bubble nunchi bayataku raara? there are hudred threads for it.

eppudu pulka  cowbelt / northies japam ante ela saar - a bubble nunchi bayataku raara?

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

eppudu pulka  cowbelt / northies japam ante ela saar - a bubble nunchi bayataku raara?

This is thread specific for it. Nuvvu endhukocchav thread loki ishtam lekepothe. 

This is thread specific for it. Nuvvu endhukocchav thread loki ishtam lekepothe. 

:giggle:  samsaram-vyabhicharam ante ide...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are not even a thakur - why do you get so upset niranjan gaaru. I am trying to understand the psychology here.

Im not upset 

People don't follow what they preach

If u are so against casteism why don't u marry all ur family,and including u with low caste people

Dalits saw enough of this nonsense by traditional thinkers and parties like Inc, sp,tdp which follow casteism for their castes yadavs and kammas..... And downgrade Dalits like dalitla evaraina puttalanukuntaraaa... 

Shame shame for ur hypocrisy

Never utters abt kammas and their mistreatment of Dalits

@undarware_troller

Just now, Spartan said:

:giggle:  samsaram-vyabhicharam ante ide...

Anthemi ledhu.  I started a thread because the issue happened. If something happened for you you can post too. But why  bring kams in to this - when they are nowhere in picture?

Anthemi ledhu.  I started a thread because the issue happened. If something happened for you you can post too. But why  bring kams in to this - when they are nowhere in picture?

Niranjan ki eppudu ade telugu castiesm yaava..ante..

nuvvu chesedi kuda ade kada ne threads lo...

ade adiga....

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Any comments on this casteism by baboru... 

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Im not upset 

People don't follow what they preach

If u are so against casteism why don't u marry all ur family,and including u with low caste people

Dalits saw enough of this nonsense by traditional thinkers and parties like Inc, sp,tdp which follow casteism for their castes yadavs and kammas..... And downgrade Dalits like dalitla evaraina puttalanukuntaraaa... 

Shame shame for ur hypocrisy

Never utters abt kammas and their mistreatment of Dalits

@undarware_troller

Never utter about kammas ? kallu dobbaya saar meeku? What do you know about me and whom i married. See you are too emotional and upset it will only harm you and i actually like you personally. If you want to end any caste domination you need to study caste in full wherever it happens it should interest you and improve your knowledge on how caste operates. But if you sulk like this then what is the use in a discussion forum?

Never utter about kammas ? kallu dobbaya saar meeku? What do you know about me and whom i married. See you are too emotional and upset it will only harm you and i actually like you personally. If you want to end any caste domination you need to study caste in full wherever it happens it should interest you and improve your knowledge on how caste operates. But if you sulk like this then what is the use in a discussion forum?

Im not sulking, I'm showing reality to u

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Any comments on this casteism by baboru... 

SC caste should end. SC is not some race that it should be preserved - it is a humiliation that must end. But brahmin must end first followed by kams, reds then SC will automatically end. In the final game no one should know what cast they belong to. is that not the end issue?

Ok atleast now will you say anything against that thakur gentleman - leka ippudu kooda enjoy chesthurranara ?

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Im not sulking, I'm showing reality to u

You are running away from the reality of this thread., Not a single statement on blatant casteism by thakur but hatred to dalit vicitim kanojia. SHAME  on you sir. @Ayodhyaramayyaips