Conversation between dalit and thakur in cow belt

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why did dalits vote for Congress before the 90s ra? does that mean Congress is the perfect party for dalits?

brain lo bheja leni yedhava laaga argue cheyyaku ra. People vote for a party for various reasons. 

neeku antha aa Tajindar Bagga laanti sollu gaalle correct. velli Indian flag ni haddukoni paduko po.. haha..

So me one tweet prashant kanojia critising non BJP parties ra, he is paid crook like barka dutt, rajdeep sardesai etc

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

When did i say that ? do you READ my posts at all. I am beginning to think you are a mental fellow. But actually you are a good person with obsessions like these you become mental. Remeber even a Kams will fear being labelled "anti dalit" but generally he will aath care about a Kop guy. you know why? because when dalits speak they have substance.

He's not a good person. haha.. He's a downright bigot.

I was told he is young. So I stopped attacking him. but this guy is ridiculous with his silly posturing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

vaaammo @Telugodura456, nuvvu naa meedha egirindhi, ee niranjangaadi ni pogadataanikaa? haha.. you respect him personally aa?

do you even understasnd what he's posting? he's one of the worst bigots in this db. \The only thing he has going for him is that he doesn't whine like others and run to the mods when mocked mercilessly. All his friends are crybabies. he's not.

apart from that, you are praising a guy who's a fcuking nationalist scum.. brain dead piece of sh1t. 

and you 'respect' him? dude, you are a softie. you shouldn't be posting in this db. 

Niranjan asshole is running circles around you with his pathetic posturing as some kind of anti caste advocate. The guy is an illiterate right wing scum who couldn't even make an argument to save his life.

you are legitimizing his bs, by your weak defense... I'm hurt. 😢 

First thing - i liked you a lot and respected you fully. Its you who upset me - first when i mentioned some post against razakars to jaaneman you came suddenly and said very harsh words. I was a little confused why you used such strong language against me - i was upset but still civil then thinking some misunderstandings are common. But again during TG discussions you used harsh words which blew my fuse. I am not proud of my anger against you - but you must share responsiblity for it.

I see some potential in change in @NiranjanGaaru . I think his observations are honest but his opinioons are crap. At somepoint one thing has to give lets see.

He's not a good person. haha.. He's a downright bigot.

I was told he is young. So I stopped attacking him. but this guy is ridiculous with his silly posturing.

Yeah im pretty young 20 years lol... 

I'm midlife guy ra.. 

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

So me one tweet prashant kanojia critising ra, he is paid crook like barka dutt, rajdeep sardesai etc

blah blah blah... only idiots like you and shaka scum criticize people in the opposition.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

First thing - i liked you a lot and respected you fully. Its you who upset me - first when i mentioned some post against razakars to jaaneman you came suddenly and said very harsh words. I was a little confused why you used such strong language against me - i was upset but still civil then thinking some misunderstandings are common. But again during TG discussions you used harsh words which blew my fuse. I am not proud of my anger against you - but you must share responsiblity for it.

I see some potential in change in @NiranjanGaaru . I think his observations are honest but his opinioons are crap. At somepoint one thing has to give lets see.

Make non pulka non jaffa cm, I will change, whether it's from any caste sc,he should be hindu

But 

No to #pulkaism #jaffaism

In the mask of telugu athamagouravam, 

Rajanna palana 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yeah im pretty young 20 years lol... 

I'm midlife guy ra.. 

whatever ra.. Telugodura thinks you are good. I find that funny. like hilarious.

I can destroy your arguments in seconds.. on all topics. 

you really should read before you post sh1t. talking to some delhi journalist is not a good reason to stop reading.. haha..

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hmm.. I don't expect you to be nice to me. you can be as harsh as you wish. its fine by me. I only care about arguments, and I'm okay with being abused in the process of a conversation if I'm wrong.

niranjangaaru is a bigot. He may give up bigotry in the future, but right now, he is a bigot. He knows it too. There's no need to engage with this moron.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Make non pulka non jaffa cm, I will change, whether it's from any caste sc,he should be hindu

But 

No to #pulkaism #jaffaism

In the mask of telugu athamagouravam, 

Rajanna palana 

is that an argument? haha.. your support is based on particular person heading a govt?

what kind of joker morals do you actually have dude?

didn't you say you are right wing. Is that right wing, to obsess about who heads the govt?

do you even know what right wing is?

This piece of sh1t posts shaka talking points on DMK as if he's some expert.

worthless scum, just stop talking about DMK asshole.

sanghi fcuks can never understsand how complete DMK polity is. Its another matter that they themselves cannot meet its high standards, but its not for sanghi fcuks to mock DMK.

malli dalit rights bongu boshanam annav ante, inka I have to research all the budget items that BJP slashed for dalits.

siggu undaali ra, BJP is pro dalit party ani cheppataaniki

nijanga, one of the worst guy you are ra niranjan..

malli nuvvu cheppey sollu ki, disco okatey thakkuva. chi thu..

malli dalit rights bongu boshanam annav ante, inka I have to research all the budget items that BJP slashed for dalits.

siggu undaali ra, BJP is pro dalit party ani cheppataaniki

nijanga, one of the worst guy you are ra niranjan..

malli nuvvu cheppey sollu ki, disco okatey thakkuva. chi thu..

I don't get provoked ra... Bring those facts

Highest dalit ministers in any central cabinet till now, in modi cabinet

U don't ask nathi sheeyam and pulka babori fans.... Only cries on modi

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

This piece of sh1t posts shaka talking points on DMK as if he's some expert.

worthless scum, just stop talking about DMK asshole.

sanghi fcuks can never understsand how complete DMK polity is. Its another matter that they themselves cannot meet its high standards, but its not for sanghi fcuks to mock DMK.

He is repeating that lazily. You are right those are sanghi talking points linking DMK with TDP.  His heart is not in those matters from what i can see - and he wont be bothered even if he is untrue. He aligns with BJP just to make pawanal CM. if bjp doesnt serve the purpose he will drop it. But the tragedy to me is that to solve our problems we have to invite these evil outsiders. THis system is all tied up together.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

He is repeating that lazily. You are right those are sanghi talking points linking DMK with TDP.  His heart is not in those matters from what i can see - and he wont be bothered even if he is untrue. He aligns with BJP just to make pawanal CM. if bjp doesnt serve the purpose he will drop it. But the tragedy to me is that to solve our problems we have to invite these evil outsiders. THis system is all tied up together.

dude.. you are overanalyzing. He's a bigot, who thinks its funny to mock muslims.

he's in it just for the kicks. He's scum.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not only pawanaal 

Even ram mnk, RRR any one I'm ok with

But not from those two castes