Conversation between dalit and thakur in cow belt

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

many watchmen owns dogs. he is a thakur he is bound to have rich relatives. why will he not talk about dogs.

11k salary in delhi is like impropable 

In Chennai you can't get a good watchemn for less than 20 k these days , even in Nellore lo 12-15 k is the salary for a full time watchmen who is not old or handicapped

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That statement comes off as demeaning to every person born as a dalit . 

I know that's not he meant but his wording made it look like a dalit birth is lower than other caste births

If he said who wants to be born as a black then thats racist and can be condemned. But dalit is an identity given by hindu society and must end really. i can see how it upset people but i dont think thats what is meant.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

11k salary in delhi is like impropable 

In Chennai you can't get a good watchemn for less than 20 k these days , even in Nellore lo 12-15 k is the salary for a full time watchmen who is not old or handicapped

In delhi they import peopel from bihar - they work for cheap. even thakurs or brahmins - they are just too many people there.

If he said who wants to be born as a black then thats racist and can be condemned. But dalit is an identity given by hindu society and must end really. i can see how it upset people but i dont think thats what is meant.

You can't wish away caste ..like so many Dalits converted to Christianity but their caste tag never went away .

Would upper castes treat a Christian dalit as equal ? That's one of the reason jaglaq is popular among Dalits , they see him as their own

Like I said his intention was not meant to demean anyone but his choi e of words were poor 

Again asking where is the proofs any video or audio....????? 

Prashanth kanojia dumbfcuk should be ignored this is not new for him to create fake stories

Ok i see it in full. CBN comments that there are only rich and poor people ( i did not see that in video) is just wrong. But to be honest almost all upper caste people say that even in this forum - there is no caste only rich and por. He probably said when someone said " dalits are soo lucky they have reservation which must be removed" bla bla like lot of peopel say.

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Prashanth kanojia dumbfcuk should be ignored this is not new for him to create fake stories

You want to ignore casteism of thakurs - vallani nee DP lo kooda pettukunnavuga.

You want to ignore casteism of thakurs - vallani nee DP lo kooda pettukunnavuga.

Sansyasis don't have caste man

Coming to the question plz answer my question? Where is the proof

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Ignore this also:

UP: Pregnant Dalit Woman Thrashed To Death For Accidentally 'Touching Bucket' Of Thakur Family

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/up-pregnant-dalit-woman-thrashed-to-death-for-accidentally-touching-bucket-of-th/303493

Ignore this also:

UP: Pregnant Dalit Woman Thrashed To Death For Accidentally 'Touching Bucket' Of Thakur Family

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/up-pregnant-dalit-woman-thrashed-to-death-for-accidentally-touching-bucket-of-th/303493

Don't peddle another issue

Deal with prasabth kanojia tweet first

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Don't peddle another issue

Deal with prasabth kanojia tweet first

The issue is caste system. Prashant is just one illustration. You already went to CBN but telling me not to talk about thakurs in thakur thread ?

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You can't wish away caste ..like so many Dalits converted to Christianity but their caste tag never went away .

Would upper castes treat a Christian dalit as equal ? That's one of the reason jaglaq is popular among Dalits , they see him as their own

Like I said his intention was not meant to demean anyone but his choi e of words were poor 

Yes i can see how the words are upsetting. In a way you are right - as a leader he has a responsilibliy to end casteism. Kaani he runs after meaningless development and corruption agenda.

The issue is caste system. Prashant is just one illustration. You already went to CBN but telling me not to talk about thakurs in thakur thread ?

I don't bash any one without any prima facae..... 

Nila nen baseless claims chesthe ila untadhi... 

Cbn is. Manavaadu, so nothing wrong in his statements anamaata