Conversation between dalit and thakur in cow belt

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

I don't bash any one without any prima facae..... 

Nila nen baseless claims chesthe ila untadhi... 

Cbn is. Manavaadu, so nothing wrong in his statements anamaata 

what is wrong with them ? hinduism is best religion ante you beleive in caste system ane ga. how do reconcile those contradictions - sincere question.

31 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Im not upset 

People don't follow what they preach

If u are so against casteism why don't u marry all ur family,and including u with low caste people

Dalits saw enough of this nonsense by traditional thinkers and parties like Inc, sp,tdp which follow casteism for their castes yadavs and kammas..... And downgrade Dalits like dalitla evaraina puttalanukuntaraaa... 

Shame shame for ur hypocrisy

Never utters abt kammas and their mistreatment of Dalits

@undarware_troller

Yes gurugaru. Karamchedu,padirikuppam n Neerukonda dalit massacre by Kammas gurinchi adgithe andhrau chesthaaru memu chesaam antaaru aa mahashayulu. CBN n Kams thappa andharu bad for country ani namme baavilo kappa ley. CBN gurinchi pai paina yedho cheppesi choodandi nenu criticize sesa antaru. NFDB id i eeyanaki differenc eyento mari. Same typical arrogance when addressing others. 

Nenu malli chebuthunna naa life lo nenu kalisina best n most honest ppl are from Kams. Ilaanti kams ni online soosthe thappe ledhanipisthadhi vaala gurinchi stereotypes.

• Upvote 1

Just now, undarware_troller said:

Yes gurugaru. Karamchedu,padirikuppam n Neerukonda dalit massacre by Kammas gurinchi adgithe andhrau chesthaaru memu chesaam antaaru aa mahashayulu. CBN n Kams thappa andharu bad for country ani namme baavilo kappa ley. CBN gurinchi pai paina yedho cheppesi choodandi nenu criticize sesa antaru. NFDB id i eeyanaki differenc eyento mari. Same typical arrogance when addressing others. 

Nenu malli chebuthunna naa life lo nenu kalisina best n most honest ppl are from Kams. Ilaanti kams ni online soosthe thappe ledhanipisthadhi vaala gurinchi stereotypes.

Some kammas are straight forward people 

@Telugodura456 lantollu unna paruvu kuda tiskutunaru

1 minute ago, undarware_troller said:

All of those are horrible. But what i dont understand is for karamchedu there is tsundur. you cannot beat caste system by beating only on one - that is an obsession eventually will harm you only. Lets condemn caste system in full . I dont know the same people who want to criticize kams get upset when i say lets condemn caste in full. Lets study from where it really starts and how it goes. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Lite thesuko saami...ikkada evarini change chesthav emani prove cheyyalanukuntunnav...it is a digital platform where everyone are hypocrites...

That too discussion based on prashanth kanojia tweets ba.... This is not new for him creating fake stories

Also i am a commited anti-caste person. I read obsessively dalit blogs, twitter, ambedkar sayings etc. They are the worst vicitims of the caste and they must have the biggest voice in it. I dont see in their most educated and aware people this obsession with kams at all. I see this only among other upper caste people like cops, reds, baapans etc. This make me doubt the sincerety of these people here.

• Haha 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Also i am a commited anti-caste person. I read obsessively dalit blogs, twitter, ambedkar sayings etc. They are the worst vicitims of the caste and they must have the biggest voice in it. I dont see in their most educated and aware people this obsession with kams at all. I see this only among other upper caste people like cops, reds, baapans etc. This make me doubt the sincerety of these people here.

9 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

what is your point? if you really read ambedkar followers you will get much braoder perspective. you are not moving one inch from your pet obsession. I already said karamchedu etc is horrible.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what is your point? if you really read ambedkar followers you will get much braoder perspective. you are not moving one inch from your pet obsession. I already said karamchedu etc is horrible.

I only find story faked by kanojia horrible, if it is backed by any proof..... I know his previous track record

But inspite of having all proofs on karamachedu, u are saying every action there is equal and opposite reaction

I only find story faked by kanojia horrible, if it is backed by any proof..... I know his previous track record

But inspite of having all proofs on karamachedu, u are saying every action there is equal and opposite reaction

Yes Tajindar Bagga is the most reliable source for info on ground reports anthe na ra?

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

When did i say that ? do you READ my posts at all. I am beginning to think you are a mental fellow. But actually you are a good person with obsessions like these you become mental. Remeber even a Kams will fear being labelled "anti dalit" but generally he will aath care about a Kop guy. you know why? because when dalits speak they have substance.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Yes Tajindar Bagga is the most reliable source for info on ground reports anthe na ra?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/diu/story/how-bjp-wrested-dalit-seats-in-up-

Then why Dalits voting for BJP ra, almost all SC reserved seats swept by BJP.. In spite of negative ,fake propaganda by kanojia

vaaammo @Telugodura456, nuvvu naa meedha egirindhi, ee niranjangaadi ni pogadataanikaa? haha.. you respect him personally aa?

do you even understasnd what he's posting? he's one of the worst bigots in this db. \The only thing he has going for him is that he doesn't whine like others and run to the mods when mocked mercilessly. All his friends are crybabies. he's not.

apart from that, you are praising a guy who's a fcuking nationalist scum.. brain dead piece of sh1t. 

and you 'respect' him? dude, you are a softie. you shouldn't be posting in this db. 

Niranjan asshole is running circles around you with his pathetic posturing as some kind of anti caste advocate. The guy is an illiterate right wing scum who couldn't even make an argument to save his life.

you are legitimizing his bs, by your weak defense... I'm hurt. 😢 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/diu/story/how-bjp-wrested-dalit-seats-in-up-

Then why Dalits voting for BJP ra, almost all SC reserved seats swept by BJP.. In spite of negative ,fake propaganda by kanojia

why did dalits vote for Congress before the 90s ra? does that mean Congress is the perfect party for dalits?

brain lo bheja leni yedhava laaga argue cheyyaku ra. People vote for a party for various reasons. 

neeku antha aa Tajindar Bagga laanti sollu gaalle correct. velli Indian flag ni haddukoni paduko po.. haha..