Conversation between dalit and thakur in cow belt

Telugodura456

Looks like a made up conversation to raise his political profile but caste feeling exists and the discrimination Dalits and other lower castes face is very real .

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

SC caste should end. SC is not some race that it should be preserved - it is a humiliation that must end. But brahmin must end first followed by kams, reds then SC will automatically end. In the final game no one should know what cast they belong to. is that not the end issue?

Ok atleast now will you say anything against that thakur gentleman - leka ippudu kooda enjoy chesthurranara ?

I dont want to say anything on that thakur old guy... Kamma CM is so casteist ur not uttering a word, saying he said nonsense, what can u expect from 8 th fail thakur guy.... 

By the way same Dalits voting large numbers to BJP. In UP., even bsp ni kdankoni.... 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/diu/story/how-bjp-wrested-dalit-seats

@ZoomNaidu

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Looks like a made up conversation to raise his political profile but caste feeling exists and the discrimination Dalits and other lower castes face is very real .

you dont know what happened - why is it "made up" to you? 

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Any comments on this casteism by baboru... 

CBN doesn't have caste feeling man , what he meant was no one wants to be born poor and underprivileged . 

People around him might be casteist but I don't think he's casteist personally 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Yeah that prashant kanojia is some dumbfcuk paid by congress to propagate nonsense, even maayawati won't subscribe to his nonsense

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

I dont want to say anything on that thakur old guy... Kamma CM is so casteist ur not uttering a word, saying he said nonsense, what can u expect from 8 th fail thakur guy.... 

By the way same Dalits voting large numbers to BJP. In UP., even bsp ni kdankoni.... 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/diu/story/how-bjp-wrested-dalit-seats

@ZoomNaidu

You dont want to say anything to thakur guy but you spewed hate on the dalit person. I already reacted to CBN words you did not understand. dalits bjp ki vote esthe ? kaps tdp ki veyyara? even dy cm and ministers vunnara kadha? the reality is you are VERY comfortable with caste apart from kams. Otherwise you have no problem with caste system. you will happily enjoy it.

CBN doesn't have caste feeling man , what he meant was no one wants to be born poor and underprivileged . 

Tdp leaders casteism, comments on dalits

Yea i am ready to blame CBN but i struggle to see what is wrong in that statement.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

you dont know what happened - why is it "made up" to you? 

A person working as a watchmen and earning 11k will not start a conversation with the breed of the dog . 

I am not denying such blatant casteism doesn't exist but no one would strike such a conversation out of tue confines of their home villages 

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

SC caste should end. SC is not some race that it should be preserved - it is a humiliation that must end. But brahmin must end first followed by kams, reds then SC will automatically end. In the final game no one should know what cast they belong to. is that not the end issue?

Ok atleast now will you say anything against that thakur gentleman - leka ippudu kooda enjoy chesthurranara ?

Lol this was reaction of cbn comments a!!! ??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

U never condemned cbn 

@jawaani_jaaneman @futureofandhra

A person working as a watchmen and earning 11k will not start a conversation with the breed of the dog . 

I am not denying such blatant casteism doesn't exist but no one would strike such a conversation out of tue confines of their home villages 

many watchmen owns dogs. he is a thakur he is bound to have rich relatives. why will he not talk about dogs.

Yea i am ready to blame CBN but i struggle to see what is wrong in that statement.

That statement comes off as demeaning to every person born as a dalit . 

I know that's not he meant but his wording made it look like a dalit birth is lower than other caste births

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are running away from the reality of this thread., Not a single statement on blatant casteism by thakur but hatred to dalit vicitim kanojia. SHAME  on you sir. @Ayodhyaramayyaips

Lol post video proof man.... How can I believe nonsense peddled by him.... He was arrested many times for pitching one community against another and make them fight

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol this was reaction of cbn comments a!!! ??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

U never condemned cbn 

@jawaani_jaaneman @futureofandhra

because i dont see anything wrong in it per se. Do you really want people to take pride in being a dalit ? they use the world dalit to show how they are opressed and end the opression. No one wants to remain opressed for ever.

because i dont see anything wrong in it per se. Do you really want people to take pride in being a dalit ? they use the world dalit to show how they are opressed and end the opression. No one wants to remain opressed for ever.

See how kammas act @Iriswestsis.. This was the thing I'm talking abt