Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Agree regarding this I did post about the observation period requirements in place at the centers now but if allowed they will make arrangements.

Ok. My opinion is door to door vaccination if at all possible will be much slower with the mentioned requirements because of the population that we have and all the public health departments are already understaffed. There is no easy way out of it unfortunately 

4 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Anna nuvvedo GOI representative laaga prati daaniki answers and justification ivvakaraledu.... The more you try to justify what the GOI did or why did it do..you will be getting bashed...

everybody who is sane enough can see what's happening and people deserve answers in regards to the accountability of government it might be centre or state..

Accountability..giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Ala blame cheste vaccine will be air dropped in 30 mins just like Pizza Delivery

As usual ga kaalthadhi vallaki blame chesthey...see aap chronology samajhiye...kaalu kaalina pilli la egurtharu:giggle:

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ie thelivi mundu vundali ra badve..

every one have opinions. its not necessary that one needs to agree to everything the other person says.

istamochinattu boothulu..endi ra idi..argument cheyi, lekapothey lite teesuko..

bhakth gallu kuda ide pani chestaru, they can't take critisim and quote as anti national...niku vallaki emi teda vundi ra badve ?

nuvvendho pedda argue chesey tattu..

m emi matter lekunda, you talk down to me.. naa meedha joke lu.. lol. mooskoni untey I won't even quote you.

I've lined up 100 topics for indian middle class bashing.. madhya lo nuvvochi, govt meedha edupu ani antunnav. nenu govt meedha edavatam endhi ra babu... max I post on policy issues..

bed lu dorakale, oxygen dorakale.. ilanti posts antha esedhi nenu kaadhu. you seem obsessed with people who don;'t respect you. but you don't really deserve any respect. you are scum.

9 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Yeah it is true I get carried away buddy....yes it is online platform and no one cares here....just coming here to vent out my frustration....declaring deaths day in and day out is daunting and I come here to vent it all out...my frustration was not at all directed at him and I dunno why he took it onto him...then I decided " why not.. let me play along..." That's it...:giggle:

P.S- to be honest I've tried it too but decided against it...who cares yaar, you have an opinion and I have mine...that's all...chillax...

Oh... halwa thread lo badha paduthundi nee gurinchena...

@3$%

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Dora gadu em chesina royal ga untadi

E kirastani sanjakoduku desaniki patinaa senii.. 

dora said he will build 4 covid speciality hospitals oko direction lo okokati. Muhurtam baaga ledani delay chesthunaadu anthe. 

Jalaga is more worried about his CBI cases

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He's super sensitive. its obvious.

Seems like that...evarino annadhi motham thana account lo vesesukuntunnadu:giggle: