Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

5 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

why do they need approval from center ?

in some cases, door to door vaccination is good. especially for old people who can't come to the center.

there should be some flexibility.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

in some cases, door to door vaccination is good. especially for old people who can't come to the center.

Idi correct 

Just now, dewarist said:

@3$% Last year one week lo mottam messages delivered about who spread covid in the first week.

TV serials lo scrollings, IPL matches, chalane unnayi message spread cheyadaniki and to do vaccine awareness.

Inni news channels mothukuntunayi ga vaccine shortage, social distance, mask up e.et.c ani...vinnara? Message deliver cheyadam kastam ante vini follow ayyevalu takkuva. AP lo volunteers valla assigned houses ki vaccine info and availability  gurinchi co ordinate chestunaru anta..alanti system India wide unte ilanti unprecedented situations lo help avtundi. 

3 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Like wise..How about making mockery of the things I never said ?

Like 800 million doses in June ? Dig the old thread and read once again..

again, you are making this into you 1st, me 1st thing.

I don't mock anyone in this db who doesn't mock/abuse/advice me. I respond with dispassionate argument.

if you think that I was the first to mock you, then I'm sorrrry. I find talking to you itself tiring.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Technical ga kashtam...covaxin can be done but covishield konchem kashtam ...but covaxin ki kavalsina raw materials are being bought at market prices where as sii got its bulk raw materials from who for its first batch..

4 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Central government ye encourage cheyyali state government ni.. crisis time lo wherever the good idea comes the leader has to implement it and encourage people to come up with even more ideas, thats the good leadership..

prathi daaniki addam padithe innella congress ki deeniki theda enti ?

Anthala alochisthe ila endhuku untadhi situation..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zindagi247 said:

Inni news channels mothukuntunayi ga vaccine shortage, social distance, mask up e.et.c ani...vinnara? Message deliver cheyadam kastam ante vini follow ayyevalu takkuva. AP lo volunteers valla assigned houses ki vaccine info and availability  gurinchi co ordinate chestunaru anta..alanti system India wide unte ilanti unprecedented situations lo help avtundi. 

As far i have heard, the messaging has only been amplified in the last few days.

Media outlets were having a field day with spreading information about deaths after someone was vaccinated. No body bothered to cut down on rumors. Vaccine awareness was very less in the Feb & March.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

again, you are making this into you 1st, me 1st thing.

I don't mock anyone in this db who doesn't mock/abuse/advice me. I respond with dispassionate argument.

if you think that I was the first to mock you, then I'm sorrrry. I find talking to you itself tiring.

Like wise.

Don’t criticize if you can’t take one.