Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

Just now, reality said:

Oh... halwa thread lo badha paduthundi nee gurinchena...

@3$%

Seems like that...konchem sepu naku.kuda confusion undey nuvva nena ani...evarino annadhi thana account lo esukuntunnadu...@3$%...emo gatti ga thagilindhemo masth naraaz aithundu gatthara gatthara chesthundu...

2 minutes ago, Birsa said:

Ok. My opinion is door to door vaccination if at all possible will be much slower with the mentioned requirements because of the population that we have and all the public health departments are already understaffed. There is no easy way out of it unfortunately 

It may not suite all places but would be suitable for cities like Mumbai they can set up vaccination camps in the housing societies..

Anyways now they are coming with much more plans already chalked that out, setting up more vaccination centers in every ward they will push it more once state quota starts coming in after mid may..

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Adhi states adigaaru particularly MH asked we would like to implement in Mumbai but not approved from center...

why do they need approval from center ?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nuvvendho pedda argue chesey tattu..

m emi matter lekunda, you talk down to me.. naa meedha joke lu.. lol. mooskoni untey I won't even quote you.

I've lined up 100 topics for indian middle class bashing.. madhya lo nuvvochi, govt meedha edupu ani antunnav. nenu govt meedha edavatam endhi ra babu... max I post on policy issues..

bed lu dorakale, oxygen dorakale.. ilanti posts antha esedhi nenu kaadhu. you seem obsessed with people who don;'t respect you. but you don't really deserve any respect. you are scum.

That's fine..

Did I ever absue you ?

its been more than 5 years that you have been arguing..

I don't think you never personally abused me, neither I did..

Nuv policy mida oka clarity vunte, naku inko idea vuntadi..

2 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

When did I claim that GOI did a perfect job ?

people deserve answers...let them find answers. 

anduke kada, 20 lakh crore package enti ante, chusuko mani cheptunna..

GOI kompa kulchindi ra babu ani andarikante ekuva mothukuntundi nene...

Stick with these statements or rather have a firm opinion...

where did I say that you said 'GOI did a perfect job'...

All I am saying is you should stop justifying or explaining the actions of GOI...as they are coming across as if you are the champion of GOI..

20 lakh crore package gurinchi nobody has to waste their time in reading it... everybody knows its a bs..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Seems like that...konchem sepu naku.kuda confusion undey nuvva nena ani...evarino annadhi thana account lo esukuntunnadu...@3$%...emo gatti ga thagilindhemo masth naraaz aithundu gatthara gatthara chesthundu...

Guddi ga ayina Target ni kottinav

5 hours ago, reality said:

2nd dose ki 28 days tharvatha rammani.... theera vellesariki...vaccine ledhu ani elderly people ni torture chesthunnaru kadara...

okka message ayina pettochu kadara ....vaccine ledhu ippude rakandi ani...

Cashless country everything managed online antaru... oka message petti chavochu kada... ee vaccine trips valla jarige crowd gatherings tho... inka entha spread avuthundho...

Andari kante pedda lanjodku aa MODI gadu... vaccine vesukundam anukunna valla ki kuda vaccine ledhu ante em anali? 

Arogyasethu app & Cowin lo availability chupistundi kada. Why to go without checking? 28 days kadu 6 to 12 week gap is being advised now for covidshield atleast in India. India population ki message deliver cheyadam chala kastam. TV news lo cheptone unnaru ra vaccine shortage gurinchi and gap between doses gurinchi ayna.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Birsa said:

Ok. My opinion is door to door vaccination if at all possible will be much slower with the mentioned requirements because of the population that we have and all the public health departments are already understaffed. There is no easy way out of it unfortunately 

see, both TG/AP will do a good job with vaccinations if the vaccines are available. there's no need to even worry about which model is good.  mostly these states will simply have walk in clinics in 1000s for their drive. Our state govts are efficient.

the issue here is, union govt has washed its hands off the 18-45yr olds. how will the states fund their vaccinations, and what kind of supply issues will we face going forward..

at the moment, nothing is clear. People are confident Sputnik will be the game changer.. but how? Sputnik costs even more than covaxin, and way more covishield. State govts will go bankrupt at this rate.

union govt must be forced to license covaxin to any manufacturer who wants to make it. there's no other way to save money, and speed the vaccination drive.