Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

was it because govt was asleep at the wheel until the last min for planning distribution of this india made vaccine?

Asleep endudku it's quite non existent for all te while....I heard b biotech's head ella telling that govt did nothing in encouraging the vaccine trials where as in US NIH took care of all the studies for pfizer, moderna

He was telling that company has to do it's own trials and studies and receievd little to no encouragement from govt

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zindagi247 said:

rumors are being spread by left media and libtards ra ayya..namoddu ani entha mothukunna vinakunda educated members unna ee db lo ne ennesi threads vestunaru roju. inka attata loka gyanam unna valu ela belive chestharu.

Initial ga vaccine veyinchukondi ra ante the response was very weak. Free ga imante valu matram entha ni istaru? Anduke public should have an option to pay for the vaccine and reserve it. Govt should put a cap on the price and allow this. Free free free pm cares ffund budget allocation ani kurchunte ilane untundi situation coming months lo kuda. 

whoever spread it, no efforts were put in to cut down on rumors.

9 minutes ago, dewarist said:

As far i have heard, the messaging has only been amplified in the last few days.

Media outlets were having a field day with spreading information about deaths after someone was vaccinated. No body bothered to cut down on rumors. Vaccine awareness was very less in the Feb & March.

media vallu worst.. dennaina business chestharu, shavala pai paalalu erukuthine galeez gallu

6 minutes ago, shenkar said:

thats new

lot of people didnt accept gdp number decline back in days

No one really bothers about the GDP slowdown.

But the fact is that GDP has been slowing down gradually from 2010. 

People are just realizing it now, Thanks to the political climate. 

Just now, ring_master said:

Asleep endudku it's quite non existent for all te while....I heard b biotech's head ella telling that govt did nothing in encouraging the vaccine trials where as in US NIH took care of all the studies for pfizer, moderna

He was telling that company has to do it's own trials and studies and receievd little to no encouragement from govt

These are facts.... 

But, unfortunately numbness is prevailing... hope it dies soon..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ring_master said:

no wonder an Indian made vaccine is prized at 1200/-  a dose.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude. so you are saying that if I prove you wrong, you are going to irritate me with your stupidity until I beg you to pls stop your ass clownery?

how about argue with just facts and let go if you can't convince me?

are you that sensitive when you are proved wrong? I'm not.

Dude, who are you to decide right or wrong ? 

I can argue with facts and numbers but you misread them, this is a habit for you.

Eg: I said after June, vaccine availabiilty will  ease..and you assumed 800 million doses by June and came up a SII theory that vaccine production will peak in July bhalh blah...Dig those threads and read for yourself.

I've arguing with you for five years now, If I had been sensitive I would have hurled enough abuses at your or made out of ox comments, ignore etc. Do you recollect anything like that ?

Enduku setu kampu chesukuntunav..vadiley.