Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

Just now, dewarist said:

As far i have heard, the messaging has only been amplified in the last few days.

Media outlets were having a field day with spreading information about deaths after someone was vaccinated. No body bothered to cut down on rumors. Vaccine awareness was very less in the Feb & March.

That’s true, media went haywire spreading evil than awareness...

3 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Technical ga kashtam...covaxin can be done but covishield konchem kashtam ...but covaxin ki kavalsina raw materials are being bought at market prices where as sii got its bulk raw materials from who for its first batch..

Why so ??

2 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Technical ga kashtam...covaxin can be done but covishield konchem kashtam ...but covaxin ki kavalsina raw materials are being bought at market prices where as sii got its bulk raw materials from who for its first batch..

was it because govt was asleep at the wheel until the last min for planning distribution of this india made vaccine?

32 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Paltry amount was distributed and that's it..no stimulus package or nothing.

The answer for why India did not have a stimulus package, answer is coffins empty.

and lowering economic growth.

thats new

lot of people didnt accept gdp number decline back in days

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Why so ??

must be something regarding storage of those vials emo.

but ultimately vaccination drive will be mixture of PHCs, walk in centers, and home to home vaccinations.

that's the only way to make sure no one gets left behind.

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Why so ??

Maintaining cold chain temperature upto last mile and the biggest hurdle is training the asha and ha to handle the vaccines...

Just now, reality said:

That’s true, media went haywire spreading evil than awareness...

Vaccine teesukunnadu, chanipoyadu. Vaccine teesukunnadu, gunde potu vacchindi. Ide gola

India lo unna parents ki chepthe ila acute side effects unnayi antunnaru ani did not take. Found it tough to convince them. Ippudu teesukundam ante no vaccines at all.

3 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Like wise.

Don’t criticize if you can’t take one.

dude. so you are saying that if I prove you wrong, you are going to irritate me with your stupidity until I beg you to pls stop your ass clownery?

how about argue with just facts and let go if you can't convince me?

are you that sensitive when you are proved wrong? I'm not.

Just now, dewarist said:

As far i have heard, the messaging has only been amplified in the last few days.

Media outlets were having a field day with spreading information about deaths after someone was vaccinated. No body bothered to cut down on rumors. Vaccine awareness was very less in the Feb & March.

rumors are being spread by left media and libtards ra ayya..namoddu ani entha mothukunna vinakunda educated members unna ee db lo ne ennesi threads vestunaru roju. inka attata loka gyanam unna valu ela belive chestharu.

Initial ga vaccine veyinchukondi ra ante the response was very weak. Free ga imante valu matram entha ni istaru? Anduke public should have an option to pay for the vaccine and reserve it. Govt should put a cap on the price and allow this. Free free free pm cares ffund budget allocation ani kurchunte ilane untundi situation coming months lo kuda. 

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

was it because govt was asleep at the wheel until the last min for planning distribution of this india made vaccine?

Absolutely...vaccine ki kavalsina vials and cultures etc are manufactured by select few countries like us , china ,France, Germany...we gave orders to china but now it rescinded on its previously quoted price for a higher price...likewise us didn't come to our rescue saying that us comes first...we were singing happy friendship songs all along..