Relocated to India Permanently- Reconsider?

kdapparao

After living in the US for last 15 years, I moved back to India permanently last November. My H1 is still active and working for same company, did not transfer to India yet. Looking at the situation here, the way how India is handling the pandemic is making me rethink my decision. 

What would you do if you are in my shoes friends?

• Haha 1

I want to live in India, but is is good for my kids is my question after the current situation? I hate immigration problems in US which made me decide to relocate to India. I sold every thing and moved back permanently. Now this situation is making me rethink.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

I want to live in India, but is is good for my kids is my question after the current situation? I hate immigration problems in US which made me decide to relocate to India. I sold every thing and moved back permanently. Now this situation is making me rethink.

Niku edi correct anipisthe adi cheyi bro, 15 years ante 140 approved undi untundi not sure you applied 485 ?? Nee job nee flexibility 

India only covid situation ante set avutadi emo konni rojulu ayaka

Again nee decision. Nee financial fitness , job search fitness mida untadi , 

Immigration matram koncham.simplify avuntunayi with h1 etc 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spartan said:

India lo astulu unnaya....how old are ur kids.

My kid is 5 year old, no debts and good position financially not rich but I have decent savings own house car etc. i can live a upper middle class life here. 
priority date 2014, even I get GC it take another 10 years, I can transfer my US job to India. 

3 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

My kid is 5 year old, no debts and good position financially not rich but I have decent savings own house car etc. i can live a upper middle class life here. 
priority date 2014, even I get GC it take another 10 years, I can transfer my US job to India. 

aite if u prefer India ..then staying in India makes sense..

initial ga koncham struggle untadi..and mainly due to pandemic it will look more problematic..

once things settle down, with ur above status...it will be better there only..... my pov.

11 minutes ago, The_Captain said:

Just don't keep keep thinking about or moving across India, US, Canada.

Finally , living happily depends on you where ever you are.

hqdefault.jpg

I am happy in India bro anduke I moved here, but current situation is unique. It making me rethink as my kid has to growup here. There is no empathy or compassion here people are trying to make money on the situation like selling medicines and oxygen in black market.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Any one relocated to India from US in this DB? If so what do you think about the situation now?

My friend moved bro last year to Bangalore same company tho transfer pettukunadu India ki pay revise xhesaru  he is happy no complains , he is happy in term of family ipudu jagrtha ga unadu intlo in terms of covid

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

My friend moved bro last year to Bangalore same company tho transfer pettukunadu India ki pay revise xhesaru  he is happy no complains , he is happy in term of family ipudu jagrtha ga unadu intlo in terms of covid

My company is also willing to relocate bro, ipudu yelago wfh kada ani transfer chesukoledu, when they ask to come to office, I will get transferred mostly to blore. Atha bagundi anukunte ee 2nd wave vachi making me rethink.

4 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

My company is also willing to relocate bro, ipudu yelago wfh kada ani transfer chesukoledu, when they ask to come to office, I will get transferred mostly to blore. Atha bagundi anukunte ee 2nd wave vachi making me rethink.

You can come back to us now as it is recent without much deal, but koduga late avuthe kastam avutadi to move back, immigration issues matram.koduga easy ga avutundi at least little bit so think cheyi,