Relocated to India Permanently- Reconsider?

kdapparao

4 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

It all comes down to money. If you have good assets in India stay in India, if you are only reliant on your job then don’t stay. 

Good assets ante yenti bro? India lo ivala repu asala talks anni 10+ crs lo ne unai. What is your perspective of good assets? 

18 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Good assets ante yenti bro? India lo ivala repu asala talks anni 10+ crs lo ne unai. What is your perspective of good assets? 

Yes 10+ cr

10 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

So if we have 10+ cr better stay in India even with the current situation?

Yes, in black market you can easily find remdisivir or vaccines for 2L.  If you are willing to spend 10L to 20L you will get good care in continental or Kims.  It’s only the middle and lower middle class that suffers in India the upper middle class and rich are always covered 

1 hour ago, kdapparao said:

So if we have 10+ cr better stay in India even with the current situation?

Current situation  temporary kadha compared to long term plans of relocating for few years (or for good).

Ippudu vunna situation batti mee plan change chesukovadamu correct kademo. There are quite a few things which makes us sad. Meeru chepinattu everything is money..but aa money mana daggara vunte we are on advategeous side.

4 hours ago, kdapparao said:

After living in the US for last 15 years, I moved back to India permanently last November. My H1 is still active and working for same company, did not transfer to India yet. Looking at the situation here, the way how India is handling the pandemic is making me rethink my decision. 

What would you do if you are in my shoes friends?

You’ve lived 15 yrs in USA. You know exactly the expectation in India. My brother in law moved India 2019.. he lived in US for 19 yrs and moved back India on parents call to look after their business ..I think two years intlo valani agam chesindu but now settled don’t even think about coming back.He blamed every one coming back to India

whenever there is chnage in life it will take 1 to 2 years to settle, like moving job or relocate, In your case bigger issue . Don’t take hasty decisions keep calm even and get busy in work or some kind of business. 

3 minutes ago, CNR said:

You’ve lived 15 yrs in USA. You know exactly the expectation in India. My brother in law moved India 2019.. he lived in US for 19 yrs and moved back India on parents call to look after their business ..I think two years intlo valani agam chesindu but now settled don’t even think about coming back.He blamed every one coming back to India

whenever there is chnage in life it will take 1 to 2 years to settle, like moving job or relocate, In your case bigger issue . Don’t take hasty decisions keep calm even and get busy in work or some kind of business. 

Thanks bro, we don’t have a family business, my plan was to get transferred with my current job and look for other opportunities here. At the moment I don’t have any Idea what I will do apart from my job.

Nenaithey India lone unta.....1-2 c cash chethi lo unchukunta....somewhere far away from city.....goat farm and dairy farm pettukuntaa.....ee desam kaaani desaala lo ee daily target lolli kante.....dairy farm is the best....every week collection.....entha mandi India lo ne undi crores lo sampadinchatam ledu.....eppatikaina India ne final destination....

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Nenaithey India lone unta.....1-2 c cash chethi lo unchukunta....somewhere far away from city.....goat farm and dairy farm pettukuntaa.....ee desam kaaani desaala lo ee daily target lolli kante.....dairy farm is the best....every week collection.....entha mandi India lo ne undi crores lo sampadinchatam ledu.....eppatikaina India ne final destination....

Recent ga sreekaaram movie choosava..ledente swedes choosava...

2 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Recent ga sreekaaram movie choosava..ledente swedes choosava...

Nenu tv lu....cinemalu choosi 5-6 years avuthundi...🤣

11 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

What is the reason to move back to India ?

Can you explain how your move help your kid future.

I have no family in US not even distant cousins. My family is in India, I don’t want to trouble my aging parents bringing them to US every year.. and career wise financially I am not seeing much progress in US with visa situation. All in all my plan was always to go back and as my Kid turned 5 I decided its right time to go back as she can start school in India and adjust. I want to stay close to my parents and spend time with them.

4 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Any one relocated to India from US in this DB? If so what do you think about the situation now?

Yes nenu moved last year October lo. Every country will have its own problems and ilaantivi rare situations. It will take some time to be normal, kid us citizen kabatti try flying back to US get vaccinated and go back once the situation in India gets to normal. I am assuming September.