Relocated to India Permanently- Reconsider?

kdapparao

22 minutes ago, A44 said:

Your kids USC ? Didn’t your date move last oct ? If yes for both, move back to US 

Yes children are USC I am on EB2 my date did not get current, I did not plan to get downgraded and all as my plan was to go back to India and I came back. Why I am thinking now is due to the current situation here. 

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

Yes children are USC I am on EB2 my date did not get current, I did not plan to get downgraded and all as my plan was to go back to India and I came back. Why I am thinking now is due to the current situation here. 

Worst case your date will become current by oct 21, get your stamping and move back 

Two things here:

I appreciate you trying to stay with your parents and taking care of them in their older days, that way India is better for you.

For your kid his future and his career staying in US would be definitely more helpful though. Yes he might be a US citizen but in terms of college admissions in the future do you think they will prefer someone from some Dakota international school in Hyderabad vs a local kid from let's say Dallas. Competition in universities is competitive as it is esp for Asian kids. For your kids future US is far better. As for the situation improving it won't improve in India man not in our lifetimes. Pakkanodini sasthey paisa sampayinchachu ante venakadani samskruthi manadi. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Two things here:

I appreciate you trying to stay with your parents and taking care of them in their older days, that way India is better for you.

For your kid his future and his career staying in US would be definitely more helpful though. Yes he might be a US citizen but in terms of college admissions in the future do you think they will prefer someone from some Dakota international school in Hyderabad vs a local kid from let's say Dallas. Competition in universities is competitive as it is esp for Asian kids. For your kids future US is far better. As for the situation improving it won't improve in India man not in our lifetimes. Pakkanodini sasthey paisa sampayinchachu ante venakadani samskruthi manadi. 

Spot on. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kdapparao said:

After living in the US for last 15 years, I moved back to India permanently last November. My H1 is still active and working for same company, did not transfer to India yet. Looking at the situation here, the way how India is handling the pandemic is making me rethink my decision. 

What would you do if you are in my shoes friends?

I moved back to stay with my parents definitely not with Love on country stuff

I would definitely not stay here as I dont see a future for this country or common man living here 👍

Unless you are politically affiliated and see a future in that area, better off going back :D

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jamesbond said:

I moved back to stay with my parents definitely not with Love on country stuff

I would definitely not stay here as I dont see a future for this country or common man living here 👍

Unless you are politically affiliated and see a future in that area, better off going back :D

When did you move to India bro, given opportunity will you move back now?

2 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Yes nenu moved last year October lo. Every country will have its own problems and ilaantivi rare situations. It will take some time to be normal, kid us citizen kabatti try flying back to US get vaccinated and go back once the situation in India gets to normal. I am assuming September. 

nijama bro? India lo ekada settle ayyavu? restaurant business??

4 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

When did you move to India bro, given opportunity will you move back now?

Its 10 years I've moved back. I will not come back for the simple reason I am staying with my parents and now they need me more than ever.

Maybe in the future after these responsibilities I will try to buy citizenship in a better country but that's still sometime away. US aythe raanu bro very unstable as you are never a citizen and no guarantee how long you can stay there.

2 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Yes nenu moved last year October lo. Every country will have its own problems and ilaantivi rare situations. It will take some time to be normal, kid us citizen kabatti try flying back to US get vaccinated and go back once the situation in India gets to normal. I am assuming September. 

Naaku sarigga gurtuledu, were you staying in Cali in 2010-11 and a friend of my room mate?

1 minute ago, jamesbond said:

Its 10 years I've moved back. I will not come back for the simple reason I am staying with my parents and now they need me more than ever.

Maybe in the future after these responsibilities I will try to buy citizenship in a better country but that's still sometime away. US aythe raanu bro very unstable as you are never a citizen and no guarantee how long you can stay there.

mee parents ney ikkadaki tevochu kada bro??

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

mee parents ney ikkadaki tevochu kada bro??

At this old age its very difficult for them to adjust in the foreign country. They have their own set of friends and all they cannot adjust.

8 hours ago, kdapparao said:

After living in the US for last 15 years, I moved back to India permanently last November. My H1 is still active and working for same company, did not transfer to India yet. Looking at the situation here, the way how India is handling the pandemic is making me rethink my decision. 

Don’t take me wrong , 

Think that you moved to USA because of current situation in india. 
after you moved in USA  may be hit with some other virus badly and USA government failed in control 

will you consider to move back to india ??? 
last year same time USA was dealing worst situation in terms covid 19 . 

I think you good there current situation is temporary . I understand about your anxiety on current situation 

8 hours ago, kdapparao said:

for now usa.  india population and india people mentality.. ipatlo kastam control avadam. tokkalo ee dblone self agenda tho  anni threads against govt ki..   veelu ae chance vadaralu  ... velaku covid povadam kanna govt povadam imp...