Relocated to India Permanently- Reconsider?

kdapparao

45 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

Don’t take me wrong , 

Think that you moved to USA because of current situation in india. 
after you moved in USA  may be hit with some other virus badly and USA government failed in control 

will you consider to move back to india ??? 
last year same time USA was dealing worst situation in terms covid 19 . 

I think you good there current situation is temporary . I understand about your anxiety on current situation 

Em comparison man? Seriously just think for a minute. Are you comparing US medical staff or people around you to Indian medical staff and people. There is no empathy in India. All the people in India have different mentality. Most of them only care about money. I have several friends here and most of them do talk about money but they respect everyone equally. Even the person who has less money than them. You would look like a fool if you say India and US are the same especially their covid response. Or may be you have not seen or spent enough time with Americans. Even a republican friend of mine who is racist as fk will help me if I needed it.

53 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

Don’t take me wrong , 

Think that you moved to USA because of current situation in india. 
after you moved in USA  may be hit with some other virus badly and USA government failed in control 

will you consider to move back to india ??? 
last year same time USA was dealing worst situation in terms covid 19 . 

I think you good there current situation is temporary . I understand about your anxiety on current situation 

Yes I was having same problem last year when Covid hit I was worried staying there about my parents health big time. And I moved here, now I am weighing about parents vs kids.

2 hours ago, jamesbond said:

Naaku sarigga gurtuledu, were you staying in Cali in 2010-11 and a friend of my room mate?

Yes baa , Alexander naa old id 

Just now, kdapparao said:

Did you move to India bro?

yes man. successfully finished 60 days now. Intha baga unte, why are you even thinking to move to that biscuit country man?

2 minutes ago, Yomama20 said:

yes man. successfully finished 60 days now. Intha baga unte, why are you even thinking to move to that biscuit country man?

Nenu vachi 6months ayindi bro.. first 4 months bagundi. Now look at the situation there are no beds in hospital, no oxygen, no medicines? Are you not worried?

1 hour ago, dgnfiedmn said:

Em comparison man? Seriously just think for a minute. Are you comparing US medical staff or people around you to Indian medical staff and people. There is no empathy in India. All the people in India have different mentality. Most of them only care about money. I have several friends here and most of them do talk about money but they respect everyone equally. Even the person who has less money than them. You would look like a fool if you say India and US are the same especially their covid response. Or may be you have not seen or spent enough time with Americans. Even a republican friend of mine who is racist as fk will help me if I needed it.

Medical staff - where is that point coming from ? And where did I mention it. 
USA hospitals ran out beds and medical equipment last year ? Have you forgot that ?  
you look like utter stupid to me if you can’t agree to the point covid 19 pandemic is new to every county on this planet.
you comparing 326 million with 1.3 billion. When my parents got covid in india all my village people helped them until recovered 

I believe it is same with many of us in this bd 
If empathy was not there how all these blood drives , oxygen donations are happening in india   , I think you are blind 

you and your racist friend fuck each other nothing to do with this thread or me