Relocated to India Permanently- Reconsider?

kdapparao

11 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Nenu tv lu....cinemalu choosi 5-6 years avuthundi...🤣

Anduke a decision. Milk and goat farm lo profits peddaga levu...

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Yes nenu moved last year October lo. Every country will have its own problems and ilaantivi rare situations. It will take some time to be normal, kid us citizen kabatti try flying back to US get vaccinated and go back once the situation in India gets to normal. I am assuming September. 

Got my 1st shot yesterday, I need to wait 4 weeks to get my 2nd. + travel today and tomorrow could be crazy as there is a ban.

11 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Nenu tv lu....cinemalu choosi 5-6 years avuthundi...🤣

Good bro. What will you do then I mean entertainment

Remember, in coming 2 years there will be INDIA RESTART and the growth will be rapid for next 10 years...and so on...

31 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Nenaithey India lone unta.....1-2 c cash chethi lo unchukunta....somewhere far away from city.....goat farm and dairy farm pettukuntaa.....ee desam kaaani desaala lo ee daily target lolli kante.....dairy farm is the best....every week collection.....entha mandi India lo ne undi crores lo sampadinchatam ledu.....eppatikaina India ne final destination....

1-2 crs cash tho India lo yemi cheyalevu bro. Asala 1cr ante yevadu dhekadam ledu ikkada acre land cost has crossed 20lakhs even 150kms from Hyd. Antha petti land koni farming chesthe yemi radu.

1 minute ago, Sreeven said:

Anduke a decision. Milk and goat farm lo profits peddaga levu...

Bro...evadu aaa errihooku neeku cheppindi......there are people who succeeded in goat and dairy farms...I know two mighty telugu families in chennai who succeeded in these with minimal invest ments....planning is their only strength....

9 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

1-2 crs cash tho India lo yemi cheyalevu bro. Asala 1cr ante yevadu dhekadam ledu ikkada acre land cost has crossed 20lakhs even 150kms from Hyd. Antha petti land koni farming chesthe yemi radu.

1-2 c only for personal handy cash bro...🤣

Move back to Vomerica myaaan. Visa kastalu obviously untayi but quality of life and there is more sense of security to personal lives here.  Except for your parents I don’t see a good reason for you to stay in India. Wife will be h4 ead and you will be on ech111 it’s a double income life. You don’t miss on it.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Remember, in coming 2 years there will be INDIA RESTART and the growth will be rapid for next 10 years...and so on...

lol, india is gone to dogs. there's only downwards way... don't even hope there will be better conditions in future

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Good bro. What will you do then I mean entertainment

Eat, sleep, drink, play, roam and explore...

33 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

lol, india is gone to dogs. there's only downwards way... don't even hope there will be better conditions in future

Chooddham...

6 hours ago, kdapparao said:

I want to live in India, but is is good for my kids is my question after the current situation? I hate immigration problems in US which made me decide to relocate to India. I sold every thing and moved back permanently. Now this situation is making me rethink.

Your kids USC ? Didn’t your date move last oct ? If yes for both, move back to US 

5 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Chooddham...

why do you think situations will get better? did you see anyone really asking better life in India. 

22 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

why do you think situations will get better? did you see anyone really asking better life in India. 

"We can't live in India", "Situations won't get better here" ....etc were phrases from people who hail and have been brought up from middle class and lower middle class n have flown to US, AUS and EU out of their mere family savings....but for people who are richer class, rite from the beginning that is for the last 3 generations..there is no difference in India/abroad for them....because they can afford quality of life any where in India....and they know how to manage..whom to manage...and make more out of that management..........and post this covid...INDIA will bounce back very fast.......as all the private sector companies in INDIA will aim at higher than higher profits to cover up.....what's lost.....