Bill gates and jef bezos... thinking

Bodi_lafangi

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

The context was relationship and i told that suffers when there is no balance. Asalu manishiki pelli akkarle edi na opinion. Divorce ante bad ani nenekkada annanu? Differences unte vidipovadam is best thing.  Btw i told my opinion. It might be outdated for u i wont be in a relationship when the other person isn;t emotionally invested in me. Emotional investment needs time.

so nee opinion lo manishiki sex avasaram leda ? or evaritho padithe vallatho evaraina chesukovocha ?

what about children ? next generation ?

42 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

baaga kashtapadi essay raasav babai.. but pelli ayyina vallu divorce ante their personal life was not so good so far ani meaning kada, hence they are deciding to get divorce..

nobody said being single is bad. or becoming single after marriage is bad..

kastamem anipinchaledabbai. englishulo lo chadivinanduku essay la feel ainattunnav anthe. 😄 

48 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

so nee opinion lo manishiki sex avasaram leda ? or evaritho padithe vallatho evaraina chesukovocha ?

Akkarledu. Asalu relationship aey akkarledu. Children andariki avasaram ledu. Purpose of life pelli pillalu ide andariki avvanakkarledu.  There are many asexual people in world. Some hate to kiss as well.  2-3 generations back 16 yrs ki widow ayyi life motham batikina vallu lera?  Anyways my opinions need not be in line with others. 

59 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

kontha mandhi anthe

cannot live with others and no sex drive

they will chose to life alone forever

it is better for others 

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Akkarledu. Asalu relationship aey akkarledu. Children andariki avasaram ledu. Purpose of life pelli pillalu ide andariki avvanakkarledu.  There are many asexual people in world. Some hate to kiss as well.  2-3 generations back 16 yrs ki widow ayyi life motham batikina vallu lera?  Anyways my opinions need not be in line with others. 

correct ga cheppav

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Amrita said:

never thought in that angle or met or heard of anyone like that.. maybe 0.1% of population..

18 hours ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

kontha mandhi anthe

cannot live with others and no sex drive

they will chose to life alone forever

it is better for others 

nijanga untara bayya alanti vallu, eppudu chudaledu life lo..

only single people I have seen in life are widow/widower or mentally challenged person

35 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

never thought in that angle or met or heard of anyone like that.. maybe 0.1% of population..

I am Surprised you didn’t see one around your circle . I have friends who hate to have kids.  Pillala arupu vinapadite yedhava gola anevallu. She told her BF even before marrying that she will never have kids . He was ok with it .  I know asexual people who are full of life and enjoy life like there is no tomorrow . Mana chetha Indian mind set success ante pelli pillalu anukovadam. Natural calls ki vetiki pedda difference enti ?  Purpose of life teliste mating aey goppa success anukomu. Seriously every animal mates ade oka bench mark ah being born as humans? This is lokam sir explore chestu unte enni rakala vallo kanipistaru enni perspectives oo telustayi.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am Surprised you didn’t see one around your circle . I have friends who hate to have kids.  Pillala arupu vinapadite yedhava gola anevallu. She told her BF even before marrying that she will never have kids . He was ok with it .  I know asexual people who are full of life and enjoy life like there is no tomorrow . Mana chetha Indian mind set success ante pelli pillalu anukovadam. Natural calls ki vetiki pedda difference enti ?  Purpose of life teliste mating aey goppa success anukomu. Seriously every animal mates ade oka bench mark ah being born as humans? This is lokam sir explore chestu unte enni rakala vallo kanipistaru enni perspectives oo telustayi.

veellu brathakadame waste.. I am talking about people without sex-drive or even hate to have it.. it's like a disability..

Indian mindset is not success = pillalu, you got it wrong.. as a social animal you contribute to your society in the form of good children who can contribute something good to society, so pillalni kani janala meedaki vadaladam kaadu, vallani manchi manushulu ga theechi didde bhadhyatha.. mating success anukunte pandulaki manushulaki theda ledu

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ila aalochinchi...nee jeevitham moduvaarchukoku.....get married......

Asexuality is against nature's norms........

38 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

nijanga untara bayya alanti vallu, eppudu chudaledu life lo..

only single people I have seen in life are widow/widower or mentally challenged person

Ma Intlo 3 generations back 2 generations back last generation kuda single men unnaru . Okkakkalu highly educated professors , IT professionals etc.  They are good looking handsome men . They have 0 interest in marriage . It runs in family ani relatives make fun . I knew as a kid may be because I saw in family that everyone doesn’t have same interest and it’s not mandatory to get married .Marriage is not a destination relationship andaru enjoy cheyaru. Everyone has their own priorities. Americans enta mandi single undaru ?  I know a lot of men and women who are single and don’t want to get married. 

3 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

asexuality ki em cheyyalem baa.. but the mindset of having sex with bf or spouse for fun but having kids is headache is disgusting and selfishness.. of course pillalni kani achuosina aambothulla janala meediki vadaladam kanna better anuko..

please encourage having kids and bringing them with sense of social responsibility and helping nature..

9 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

I have a BF discussion ni personal cheyakunda wow how you can talk ? Great ayya Nuvvu thope @3$%

BTW DB virtual stranger salaha to I won’t do anything keep your salaha to yourself . 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

veellu brathakadame waste.. I am talking about people without sex-drive or even hate to have it.. it's like a disability..

Indian mindset is not success = pillalu, you got it wrong.. as a social animal you contribute to your society in the form of good children who can contribute something good to society, so pillalni kani janala meedaki vadaladam kaadu, vallani manchi manushulu ga theechi didde bhadhyatha.. mating success anukunte pandulaki manushulaki theda ledu

You can have your opinion and it’s their life their wish . E world andaridi they don’t need to reach others expectations . Ishtam lekunda pillalni kani vallani prema lekunda penchadam kanna vaddu anukuntunanru and that’s awesome . They are responsible . Manchiga terchi didutunnaru mari Enta goppa ga no . E db ni oka 2 days observe chesi cheppandi malla ide mata. This is debatable topic . Lite . 

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ma Intlo 3 generations back 2 generations back last generation kuda single men unnaru . Okkakkalu highly educated professors , IT professionals etc.  They are good looking handsome men . They have 0 interest in marriage . It runs in family ani relatives make fun . I knew as a kid may be because I saw in family that everyone doesn’t have same interest and it’s not mandatory to get married .Marriage is not a destination relationship andaru enjoy cheyaru. Everyone has their own priorities. Americans enta mandi single undaru ?  I know a lot of men and women who are single and don’t want to get married. 

Americans tissues vaaduthunnaru ani....mana saaampradaayalu maarchukuntaaamaaa....?