Amazon’s work culture

Iriswest

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

+ Infinity

Recos valla jobs vastayi ante FAANG mida ney opinion potundi nakaite . Anta kashtapadadam kuda waste. I will be happy with my current opportunities.

I got calls from recruiters from FB and Amazon earlier but I never had any intention to move, so never pursued. Idi WFH ani I am willing to try mu luck.

12 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Atanu kuda married with 2 kids. Also, this is a WFH role. He is not that kind of guy nor I am.

Enjoy, you married ? Then both have license anna 

10 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

If it helps to understand the situation, my wife couldnt get job in fb with my referral. I referred almost 20+ people in 3 yrs and only 2 got the jobs.. 4 of my referrals were working at google that time and failed fb interview

I am exactly in same impression. Referral can get us an interview but not a job. 

11 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

I got calls from recruiters from FB and Amazon earlier but I never had any intention to move, so never pursued. Idi WFH ani I am willing to try mu luck.

Cool ! 

3 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Current job lo edo bandi lagistunna but work enjoy cheyatle. Paata colleague nenu referral ista antunnadu. Work life balance debba tintademo ani bhayam ga undi accept cheste.

If you're really interested go through the comments and decide for yourself. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, shaktimaan said:

If you're really interested go through the comments and decide for yourself. 

Thanks for your concern.  Atani problem entante team lo unna members antha offshore lo edcharu ata. So he needs 2 resources to take care of meeting business for requirements and answering questions ata. Onshore lo unna candidate ki visa issue vacchi India vellipoyadata. 

6 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Didn't get you.

Manager and team mates ela unte ala untayi working hours. If the manager is relaxed then work life balance untundhi. If team members are not upto the mark, others will be overburdened. 

23 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am exactly in same impression. Referral can get us an interview but not a job. 

Xerox lo director is a family friend. He said he will get me the job with one interview but daniki and nenu chese company ki pedda difference ledani lite teeskunna. I have seen many people got hired that way in CITI/chase/Capone. What I intend to say is, credibility unte it is easy to get referrals and at least 50% of those turn out into offers. Also, depends on who is referring.

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Manager and team mates ela unte ala untayi working hours. If the manager is relaxed then work life balance untundhi. If team members are not upto the mark, others will be overburdened. 

He used to be competitive but now I don’t know how he is as a manager. He knows I will say no when needed.