What should be done to instill strong regional feeling in Andhra?

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera piccha phook. you will never understand what are obvious things in world. stop attributing motives that i hate madanapalle - because your demented - always lacking in confidence mind thinks like that,

if you don't hate madanapalle, why were you so bothered when I said I love madanapalle? can I not love madanapalle? is it not in Andhra? Is it not a telugu town?

forming nations based on languages is not as obvious as you think. even in Euroipe. On the contrary, language is imposed after forming a nation. lol.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera piccha phook. you will never understand what are obvious things in world. stop attributing motives that i hate madanapalle - because your demented - always lacking in confidence mind thinks like that,

you don't want to help rayalaseema in anyway. just admit it.

just preach some bs about Telugu, and ask them to take care of themselves.

that's not a nation, dude. That's what India is doing now to almost all states.

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Austria is german speaking, and yet not part of Germany,

Belgium is majority dutch speaking, and yet not part of netherlands

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

if you don't hate madanapalle, why were you so bothered when I said I love madanapalle? can I not love madanapalle? is it not in Andhra? Is it not a telugu town?

forming nations based on languages is not as obvious as you think. even in Euroipe. On the contrary, language is imposed after forming a nation. lol.

No many times i explain - you always try to characterize as some hater of rayalaseema, I am sick of explaining to you. AUstria is an exception and we dont need to be a belgium - andhra plus tg alone have 300,000 square kilometers almost equal to germany size.

Look you have hate and you fear andhra people from kostha. IT is your fking problem to fix not mine to explain.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No many times i explain - you always try to characterize as some hater of rayalaseema, I am sick of explaining to you. AUstria is an exception and we dont need to be a belgium - andhra plus tg alone have 300,000 square kilometers almost equal to germany size.

Look you have hate and you fear andhra people from kostha. IT is your fking problem to fix not mine to explain.

nice logic jugglery there..

you don't hate rayalaseema, but I hate Andhra. lol

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

IT is your fking problem to fix not mine to explain.

your pathology is best explained by those who comment on pulkas.

it looks like you are a pulka, pretending to be Telugu neutral. I can't be sure, because I'm not aware of that politics.

keep waiting for that Telugu nation, that will never happen then. good luck. obsession with Hyd is a disease for people like you.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nice logic jugglery there..

you don't hate rayalaseema, but I hate Andhra. lol

Fking asshole how do you even throw dung at me that i hate rayalaseema.? fking scumbag bastard. you do that everytime.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it looks like you are a pulka, pretending to be Telugu neutral. I can't be sure, because I'm not aware of that politics.

keep waiting for that Telugu nation, that will never happen then. good luck. obsession with Hyd is a disease for people like you.

dengera lamdike. Atleast i am a telugu guy with an aspiration of seeing telugu people have a better life. you have none - gutter swine. you dont even know what you want. fking  meaninglesss troll.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your pathological obsession about pulkas taught by halwa completely fked your mind. Like him the moment you see someone talking about telugu you keep suspecting he is pulka. Look you fking retard telugu is a 1000 year plus language -  many many noble people born and died. it did not start with a pulka.  

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

dengera lamdike. Atleast i am a telugu guy with an aspiration of seeing telugu people have a better life. you have none - gutter swine. you dont even know what you want. fking  meaninglesss troll.

yeah, sanghis say the same thing to Hindus who stump them with logic and facts.

• Haha 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

your pathological obsession about pulkas taught by halwa completely fked your mind. Like him the moment you see someone talking about telugu you keep suspecting he is pulka. Look you fking retard telugu is a 1000 year plus language -  many many noble people born and died. it did not start with a pulka.  

chill. go and have your icecream.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Fking asshole how do you even throw dung at me that i hate rayalaseema.? fking scumbag bastard. you do that everytime. :3D_Smiles_216:

:giggle:

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

when 90% of AP is telugu speaking, and you still have a problem with regionalism in Andhra, while claiming love for Telugu, the most logical deduction from this will be - I don't want to deal with Andhra, I just wanna be a proud telugu in Hyd and flex my muscle as a Telugu in Hyd.

All this 'Telugus for a better life' is just bs cream on top of the pudding.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

when 90% of AP is telugu speaking, and you still have a problem with regionalism, while claiming love for Telugu, the most logical deduction from this will be - I don't want to deal with Andhra, I just wanna be a proud telugu in Hyd and flex my muscle as a Telugu in Hyd.

All this 'Telugus for a better life' is just bs cream on top of the pudding.

Rey badacow - out of blue why did you say "3. would it allow people like you to hate madanapalle and still pretend like you love Telugu?"

IF YOU CANNOT ENGAGE ME IN GOOD FAITH BASED ON WHAT I WRITE, DONT ENGAGE ME YOU FKER.

What do you think - anytime you put your suspiciions that i am a pulka then like a dog i will jump and clarify to you?

you are a fkiing indecent fellow to the very core. now fk off disgusting scum of a human.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

IF YOU CANNOT ENGAGE ME IN GOOD FAITH BASED ON WHAT I WRITE, DONT ENGAGE ME YOU FKER.

what's good faith?  is it in good faith that you call me as Andhra hater? look into a mirror.

your logic doesn't hold up. There's a state called AP that is struggling to keep up, and you are talking about Telugu. lol.