What should be done to instill strong regional feeling in Andhra?

Raven_Rayes

3 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

To instil region feeling we must get rid of caste feeling first by doing:

1. Close all KulaGajji Colleges in Krishna/Guntur colleges and open new ones with non-K Principals, Managment & Staff.

2. All UpperCastes like Comms/Reds/Brahmins/Vysyas/Rajus should marry at least one of their children to SC/SC/BC.

3. It should start with Roja Reddy and Christian Jagan Reddy who have 2 children each and marry at least one of their children to Chakali or Mala or Madiga or Mangali etc.

4. If possible, split R'seema further and give away some troubled regions like South Chittor, Western Kurnool and half of Anantapur to neighbouring districts so that we can get rid of murderers and factionsits from Seema.

5. There should not be a word akin to Amaravathi existing in Andhra so that the land maffia of the region do not keep on funding the KulaGajji TDP party.

If you can implement all these, AP will be blossoming with pure regional feeling.

4. That's not the kind of regional feeling I was talking about.

4 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

To instil region feeling we must get rid of caste feeling first by doing:

1. Close all KulaGajji Colleges in Krishna/Guntur colleges and open new ones with non-K Principals, Managment & Staff.

2. All UpperCastes like Comms/Reds/Brahmins/Vysyas/Rajus should marry at least one of their children to SC/SC/BC.

3. It should start with Roja Reddy and Christian Jagan Reddy who have 2 children each and marry at least one of their children to Chakali or Mala or Madiga or Mangali etc.

4. If possible, split R'seema further and give away some troubled regions like South Chittor, Western Kurnool and half of Anantapur to neighbouring districts so that we can get rid of murderers and factionsits from Seema.

5. There should not be a word akin to Amaravathi existing in Andhra so that the land maffia of the region do not keep on funding the KulaGajji TDP party.

If you can implement all these, AP will be blossoming with pure regional feeling.

Nee akkada adigindhi regional feeling gurinchi

nee jafda logics cheppaku

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Make it a countrybaahubali GIF

That's the step number 10...

step 1, 2, 3... should also be done before that kadha.

187855893_1991466614351832_6606979887518

this is how they are behind/support their CM, when he tries to demand something from centre.. siggu lekunda athmagauravam ani cheppukunatru inka. asal telugolla ijjath teesedi veelle, they behave as if only they have right on it. ee pulka gallani toseste 20% goal achieve chesinatte.

15 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

187855893_1991466614351832_6606979887518

this is how they are behind/support their CM, when he tries to demand something from centre.. siggu lekunda athmagauravam ani cheppukunatru inka. asal telugolla ijjath teesedi veelle, they behave as if only they have right on it. ee pulka gallani toseste 20% goal achieve chesinatte.

lite vaallu. once other castes start owning AP, they will be swept away. traditional media propaganda is useless these days. social media game they already lost.

Tamilnadu lo brahmins kooda ilaaney edusthu untaru. no one gives a fcuk. inka time to just ignore them, and focus on our own stuff. If they want to be part of AP where everyone is equal, they are welcome. anthe.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lite vaallu. once other castes start owning AP, they will be swept away. traditional media propaganda is useless these days. social media game they already lost.

Tamilnadu lo brahmins kooda ilaaney edusthu untaru. no one gives a fcuk. inka time to just ignore them, and focus on our own stuff. If they want to be part of AP where everyone is equal, they are welcome. anthe.

Andhra Pradesh public are extremely gullible unlike tamil thambis , so the chances of them going away in near future is next to impossible. 

But their grip on institutions should weaken a lot after next defeat . Hopefully they change and start treating every person / region equally

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I agree with all of that.. but people only respond to material things..

like a carrot and then a stick.

I think Andhra definitely needs someone like LKY of Singapore.

Andhra needs a hitech economy, bunch of big cities that have only one official language Telugu. and english Stop teaching Hindi in school.

This is something that can be done over a few decades. industrialization of Andhra economy is the first step.

To be honest i am not interested in "regionalism" - i just beleive language based soverigntiy is the best way to develop a people.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

To be honest i am not interested in "regionalism" - i just beleive language based soverigntiy is the best way to develop a people.

While I also believe language based sovereignity is a slight improvement over current setup but it doesn't solve the fundamental problems at all . 

Do you think after such sovereignity is obtained certain sections / regions will not be looked down upon ?   For example

How will this problem be solved ?  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

While I also believe language based sovereignity is a slight improvement over current setup but it doesn't solve the fundamental problems at all . 

Do you think after such sovereignity is obtained certain sections / regions will not be looked down upon ?   For example

How will this problem be solved ?  

The hyper caste sensitivity of  yours and that sishya twitter guy are too insignificant  without india. I have never met a BC/Sc/ST who had a problem with another BC/SC/ST with another region within andhra. These are fake issues you prop up because of your caste senstivity which effects less than 10% of population but because right now you(upper castes) are so dominating you exaggerate its importance.

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

dude, 90%+ of AP is telugu speaking.

what more do you want?

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

The hyper caste sensitivity of  yours and that sishya twitter guy are too insignificant  without india. I have never met a BC/Sc/ST who had a problem with another BC/SC/ST with another region within andhra. These are fake issues you prop up because of your caste senstivity which effects less than 10% of population but because right now you(upper castes) are so dominating you exaggerate its importance.

what is language based sovereignty?

1. will poorer regions be left on their own to develop without much help from the richer ones?

2. would it allow a more standard telugu to be imposed?

3. would it allow people like you to hate madanapalle and still pretend like you love Telugu?

if the answer to all is a NO, then regionalism or language based makes no difference

seriously language based thing seems a cop out. May be you are in love with Hyderabad, but obsessing about Hyd is bad for AP and it should move on.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is language based sovereignty?

1. will poorer regions be left on their own to develop without much help from the richer ones?

2. would it allow a more standard telugu to be imposed?

3. would it allow people like you to hate madanapalle and still pretend like you love Telugu?

if the answer to all is a NO, then regionalism or language based makes no difference

seriously language based thing seems a cop out. May be you are in love with Hyderabad, but obsessing about Hyd is bad for AP and it should move on.

10gera piccha phook. you will never understand what are obvious things in world. stop attributing motives that i hate madanapalle - because your demented - always lacking in confidence mind thinks like that,