రూ.కోట్లు తెచ్చిన కోకాపేట భూములు

Somedude

6 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Yeah mari cheap ga 45 crs endi? 

Ante below 1 lac per sq yd 

Dead cheap antunna @jawaani_jaaneman

Already filmnagar, MLA colony..Prasashan Nagar, Jounalist colony, MP MLA colonies lo home buying transactions are now above 2 lakhs per sq/yard…commercial rates aipoinayi.

Ie lekka la Kokapet la kuda 2 lakh/yard rate ekkada podu…

27 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I grew up in Kokapet. Relocated back to India in December and I live in a villa here now. The area has become very upscale with villa projects upwards of 10 cr+. People are flocking to buy homes everyday and there is a severe shortage of villas and builders have already bought up most of the land from Kokapet till Shankarpally/Chevella to build apartments/villas. The infrastructure is good and rapidly changing. Quality of living here is comparable to areas in US like Dallaspuram/Atlanta/Cary/Bay Area

Wassup bro! Stock etla undhi. Emipoyav

10 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Yeah mari cheap ga 45 crs endi? 

Ante below 1 lac per sq yd 

Dead cheap antunna @jawaani_jaaneman

Yeah. 40c ki ammi few years ayyindi anukunta kada ? Just 10% more now antey chaala seap lo ammesaaru government. May be syndicate form ayyi thakkuvaki kottesaru emo auction lo. 

Inka nayam minimum 25C set sesaru ani aa price ki ammaledu.

23 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Namaste bro.. how r u? Db nundi gaayab ayyav. 

Namaste kaka. Dec lo India relocate ainaka DB ki anta ravatle.. Couldn't relate to many topics.. 

19 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Namasthe kaka…chana rojulaki. Antha manchidena ?

Namaste Kaka.. All good.. Adjusting to life here and raveling quite a bit within India..

4 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Wassup bro! Stock etla undhi. Emipoyav

Whatsup, stocks are doing golden. not as explosive as last year but still pulling around 35% returns this year so far.. r2I tarvata busy aipoina..

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Namaste kaka. Dec lo India relocate ainaka DB ki anta ravatle.. Couldn't relate to many topics.. 

Namaste Kaka.. All good.. Adjusting to life here and raveling quite a bit within India..

Good luck bro..! Glad you took a decision. The most difficult decision I would say..

Im kind of struggling to decide…Phew.!

34 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I grew up in Kokapet. Relocated back to India in December and I live in a villa here now. The area has become very upscale with villa projects upwards of 10 cr+. People are flocking to buy homes everyday and there is a severe shortage of villas and builders have already bought up most of the land from Kokapet till Shankarpally/Chevella to build apartments/villas. The infrastructure is good and rapidly changing. Quality of living here is comparable to areas in US like Dallaspuram/Atlanta/Cary/Bay Area

Congrats bro. 

ippudu India lo job sesthunnava or some business or retire ayipoyi chill avuthunnava. 

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

Congrats bro. 

ippudu India lo job sesthunnava or some business or retire ayipoyi chill avuthunnava. 

Kokapet batch ki india la job endi kaka

New hyd paruvu tistunav

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Congrats bro. 

Chilling and retired. Have a couple of fully paid town homes in US fetching me rental income.. Gods grace parents land development ki iste we got a couple of villas one for me and one for my brother..For now I want to enjoy life and just manage my stock portofolio. I am happy that I was able to escape the monotonous life of US. H1 stamped and active till Oct 2023 but I don't want to work again..

Post Covid I want to travel around the world in the next few years. Planning done just waiting for this to get better..

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

wow after so many days you are back

10 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Good luck bro..! Glad you took a decision. The most difficult decision I would say..

Im kind of struggling to decide…Phew.!

If you relocate with proper planning life in India will be very comfortable bro.. Take a leap of faith but plan properly..

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Good Inka gurthu pettukunnav.. Enti kaka nee original id..

Anna namaste. Antha manchidenane, chill kaaka evrything will b set covid pothadi nxt yr ki..bochedu unai kaka ayi nduk le ippdu. Stay safe !! good luck Have fun enjoy in Hyd..come back if u want as any way u got 2 homes here in 2022 r 23 upto u..just chill

4 minutes ago, Khali_ista said:

Anna namaste. Antha manchidenane, chill kaaka evrything will b set covid pothadi nxt yr ki..bochedu unai kaka ayi nduk le ippdu. Stay safe !! good luck Have fun enjoy in Hyd..come back if u want as any way u got 2 homes here in 2022 r 23 upto u..just chill

Namaste Tammi.. Etlunnav.. Nee original id enti.. Sure, I want to visit US once a year just to keep up with friends and family..