North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. This is a disco forum. Are you not ashamed asking personal questions like that.

haha..  Its a completely legitimate question ra.

all you have to do is accept that you did something to propagate casteism, or that you were too young to have known any better.

are you claiming that marrying into one's caste doesn't propagate casteism at all? lol.

10gera. This is a disco forum. Are you not ashamed asking personal questions like that.

Lol, why are you getting defensive? Cat got your tongue? 

16 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

First ban caste words which indicate status rather than an occupation. I would start with words such as brahmin/kshatriya/dora etc.

Idi post chesindi maname kada? Cheppedi sriranga neethulu chesevi ilanti panulu. 

• Haha 1

@veerigadu is marrying somw white girl. Is he not a casteist. If you marry someone outside means you are not a racist or castesit.

is this an argument? you being a casteist has nothing to do with veerigadu being/not being one, duh.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey - i know you are paid wh)re on chennai streets. Everyone doesnt have the same flexibility as you. People like to be committed to their family despite whatever happened or how less than ideal it is. you will never understand,

So you were forced to marry someone in your caste by your parents who were caste fanatics themselves? 

@veerigadu is marrying somw white girl. Is he not a casteist. If you marry someone outside means you are not a racist or castesit.

We believe in patriarchial soceity my kids will still be teddys regardless of whoever I marry.

Just like Ravana father is Brahmin and mother is rakshasii. He is still called ravana Brahma. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Lol, why are you getting defensive? Cat got your tongue? 

Idi post chesindi maname kada? Cheppedi sriranga neethulu chesevi ilanti panulu. 

who i married and who i did not is absolutely not your interest. fk off now. you know nothing about me.  

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey - i know you are paid wh)re on chennai streets. Everyone doesnt have the same flexibility as you. People like to be committed to their family despite whatever happened or how less than ideal it is. you will never understand,

yes, I'm a wh0re. atleast I'm not here whining about fellow wh0res in Chennai or elsewhere.

what are you doing? whining about casteists, while being one yourself. lol.

Just now, veerigadu said:

We believe in patriarchial soceity my kids will still be teddys regardless of whoever I marry.

Just like Ravana father is Brahmin and mother is rakshasii. He is still called ravana Brahma. 

Tell that to that $hittyy personal details going @Pulkapresident . No matter who she marries she will be a worse person in every way to me.

As per these crazy stupid Shits here ambedkar is casteist because he also married his caste lady. Mental pakodi gallu.  They carry their racism inside and look to lash out at others.

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

I pity the girl you're engaged to. How does she feel about your patriarchy? Who does the cooking and cleaning and taking care of the household? Does she go out and work and does she make more than you? 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes, I'm a wh0re. atleast I'm not here whining about fellow wh0res in Chennai or elsewhere.

what are you doing? whining about casteists, while being one yourself. lol.

yea realize others are not wh)ores and not as commitment free as you are.

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

I pity the girl you're engaged to. How does she feel about your patriarchy? Who does the cooking and cleaning and taking care of the household? Does she go out and work and does she make more than you? 

absolutely. The guy thinks he's some kind of alpha male. Its funny the sh1t he posts unironically.

yea realize others are not wh)ores and not as commitment free as you are.

yes. but casteists shouldn't be whining against casteism no?