autism ani bhayapedutunnaru babayya

dalda

32 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

These days it is observed that 1 in 58 kids born in the US are identified with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). It was 1 in ~1250 kids born back in few decades. Some argue that the current trend is because of increased diagnosis, could be. But we can't ignore the other factors like usage of heavy metals/chemicals during the processing of lots of utensils, electronics, food items in our daily lives. Most of the innovations eased our day-to-day living but some really effecting our kids. I have a close family with kid diagnosed with ASD, it is literally hell for them everyday to start and end his daily routines. Gives lots of trouble, beats them, scratches them, bites them even for minute things he doesn't like. Some days he is like a sweet little kid, but that can be counted on fingers in a given month.

We are about to start Homeopathy treatment for ASD, this Dr. is from Chandigarh, India and his specialization during his masters was entirely on Autism. Based on the testimonials in his website, found some parents got their kids treated with this Dr. and found successful results. Will post our results after couple months of treatment here If It helps anyone.

Dr. Sharma:

https://www.drhomeo.com/

Homeopathy is unscientific, and from a science perspective complete bull crap bro. 

It might work due to placebo effect on a few minor health issues, but something as serious as autism I doubt would be cured by homeopathy. 

It's a debunked science anyway. 

12 minutes ago, no01 said:

I feel is not just because lack of social interaction etc....India lo kuda i'm hearing Autism is picking up slowly.

I heard hyd lo oka spl school undi and fee is Rs50K per month...Bangalore lo koncham cheap anta.

manam US lo main reason not interacting with ppl, so sneding India is right solution anukuntunnam...which might be true as well. But still core reason ento theliyadhu. It could be all those vaccines or processed foods that we are eating etc etc.

but US lo mathram baane serious prob undi...and pretty much every parent is keeping an eye on young infants. 

@no01 what is the school name in hyerabad?

13 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Send him to school and try to mingle with other telugu families who have kids 

problem is parents with regular kids don't want their kids to interact with special kids.They also want their kids to be friends with kids who are better than their kids

30 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

problem is parents with regular kids don't want their kids to interact with special kids.They also want their kids to be friends with kids who are better than their kids

ade otchindhi baada..

Also regular kids will get bored if they play with specials kids because sync avaleru..  em chestam, em cheyalem. educate cheyali parents, ni that their kids don't turn into special need if they play with them and its other way around special need kid will learn, inkoti kuda chepali, a smart kid will not into super smart if his best friend is super smart , he will follow the super smart for ever

3 hours ago, lachi said:

iddaru pani chestunte okallu aapesi, pillalto time spend cheyyandi.. pillalaki time ivvakapote alaage ayitadi.. 

Time and touch are the basic things needed. 

inka kudaradu ante , last option (personally i dont like this), send them to india. anni set ayitayi.. akkada migata kids to aadukuntaru kabatii.

It's a medical disorder, sending to India won't resolve.... treat it like you have some disease and need to take medicine and follow certain diet. Don't listen to pseudo-scientific answers for autism.

Try to follow what doctors say and take care of your kid, monitor and interact with them every minute. Take them to parks and try to engage them with other kids... this is the only solution

3 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

It's a medical disorder, sending to India won't resolve.... treat it like you have some disease and need to take medicine and follow certain diet. Don't listen to pseudo-scientific answers for autism.

Try to follow what doctors say and take care of your kid, monitor and interact with them every minute. Take them to parks and try to engage them with other kids... this is the only solution

nenu first solution ade cheppina. india i dont prefer ani kooda cheppina.

anyhow this is not for my kid. issue @daldavalla kid ki anta.

14 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Rofl 🤣 only 10gudu Mana responsibility antav🤣😂

Chala ghoraga vundi man nuvu chepedhi.

Repu pedhyaka ma manvallu ani chepukoni tirugutharu ga.

48 minutes ago, SarwaMangalam said:

Em kadhu, some kids pick up late.. as parents be patient and never be rude or mean to them. They are babies 👶👶👶

I know 8 years kid. she doesn't speak she is minimal verbal

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, dalda said:

e kalam lo sagatu bharatha desapu pillalo chala mandiki idi tappettuledu

meeku telisina salahalu suchanalu panchukondi

Don't rush to conclusions..

Think about what are the current issues/difficulties with the kid. 

Run some analysis charts on what is the level of the kid in language and understanding others (based on his age)
(you will get lot of datasheets online and go through the questions, test the scenario with kid)
After all these things.. then decide.

Going to India and staying with family will work if you have the similar age group kids around.

It's hard for parents to accept it in the beginning..but sooner they accept the better for kids

Occupational and ABA therapies at the early ages would definitely help..many kids have mild symptoms..they can easily be improved through these therapies. Good luck.