autism ani bhayapedutunnaru babayya

dalda

2 hours ago, kathilantikurradu said:

Is there any way related to weather? East coast lo 6 months dark gane vuntundi..also, pregnancy time lo emaina cheyyala to avoid?

there is nothing that can be done

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

sCo_^Y  usually at what age do u see changes or behavior or traits..

lets say kid who is 15 months old and responds to name, reacts if we talk to him...

does it change.. overnight...?

or by default no matter what age ..they exhibit those traits..?

hope there is cure for this... 🙏 for the parents who are dealing with this.

not looking into eyes, going in circles, toe walking, jumping for long time etc

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Do you know reason? Enduku vastadi

no one are able to figure out what causes it and there are no tests which can identify. You can only identify it by observation. There is chance that it can genetical but in our case no one in our family have it

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

sCo_^Y  usually at what age do u see changes or behavior or traits..

lets say kid who is 15 months old and responds to name, reacts if we talk to him...

does it change.. overnight...?

or by default no matter what age ..they exhibit those traits..?

hope there is cure for this... 🙏 for the parents who are dealing with this.

at 18 months visit your pd will ask you to fill a questionnaire asking like what all the kid is doing, danlo telse chance undi, but in our case our pd said our kid is only 25% behind the milestones

• Upvote 1

Hi,  as a parent of autistic kid (4 yr old boy) I have been in same boat what others no special. But what we tried is stopped giving ipad instead watching tv is better than ipad. But still we give ipad once in a while as my daughter also watches. I see some good improvement. First thing I would say is start working things he has to do like if he is hungry they should communicate to us no need to verbal but atleast should communicate with us so that they start emotions to understand. Example communicate of hungry , if they hurt they should tell us , they have to wear their pants , shoes,  able to pick and eat them selfs . My son is too much interested in some aspects but we tried to balance all of them and still is lack in some. Over all independent ga things cheyadam is must and should. If they can do independently 50% issues are resolved. Main potty training is important. After all the above then social comm skills like that will play into the picture. 

28 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hi,  as a parent of autistic kid (4 yr old boy) I have been in same boat what others no special. But what we tried is stopped giving ipad instead watching tv is better than ipad. But still we give ipad once in a while as my daughter also watches. I see some good improvement. First thing I would say is start working things he has to do like if he is hungry they should communicate to us no need to verbal but atleast should communicate with us so that they start emotions to understand. Example communicate of hungry , if they hurt they should tell us , they have to wear their pants , shoes,  able to pick and eat them selfs . My son is too much interested in some aspects but we tried to balance all of them and still is lack in some. Over all independent ga things cheyadam is must and should. If they can do independently 50% issues are resolved. Main potty training is important. After all the above then social comm skills like that will play into the picture. 

When did you kid started pointing. 

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

at 18 months visit your pd will ask you to fill a questionnaire asking like what all the kid is doing, danlo telse chance undi, but in our case our pd said our kid is only 25% behind the milestones

delay in milestone is a red flag? in terms of watching them i have a one year old - 3 of my close friends kids got recently got diagnosed; its a sensitive topic to ask them sadly

7 hours ago, idibezwada said:

Aunty....chilaka joshyalu cheppaku...its just your assumption ante

Exactly, these people haven't seen kids with ASD in close proximity and assumes that it's something wrong with the upbringing. No Its not, It is more to do with the child brain development either at embryonic stage or at developmental stage during 1-2 years old.

11 hours ago, lachi said:

iddaru pani chestunte okallu aapesi, pillalto time spend cheyyandi.. pillalaki time ivvakapote alaage ayitadi.. 

Time and touch are the basic things needed. 

inka kudaradu ante , last option (personally i dont like this), send them to india. anni set ayitayi.. akkada migata kids to aadukuntaru kabatii.

First time sensible message from you but who will loose money ..uncle ki 2nd option e dikku. 

Even my son was behind milestones etc around 2yrs. my son 3.5 yrs old now. Started sending to day care since an year.

now He does many things by himself - removing pant, putting stuff, closing doors etc.. but when we ask him to speak he does not. When he is in good mood, he echo's single words whatever we say. . .. is it still falling under autism symptoms? 

1 hour ago, chandrabhai7 said:

When did you kid started pointing. 

My kid use to realize some of the things example flight in the sky but he does not used to pointing but I showed so many number of times he started showing around 20 - 22 months 

We had main obstacle while he is 1-2 years old is he always run like crazy. He never walk but we trained to walk after 6 months tough training he started walking with us. Not running any more but some times he walks direction less . 

5 hours ago, responsible_dad said:

I have a kid with Autism. He is currently going for county school with special needs and Speech, ABA therapies. He used to speak few word at the age of 2 and he lost(regressed) everything after that.

3-4.5 yrs: He usually space out and not in our world, constantly running or jumping etc., 

5 year now: He is lot better, calm now compared to last year, he understands what we ask him to do or the contexts, developed cunning strategies(which is a good sign), he is trying to speak now like Vopa for Open, Baa for Ball, kool for school etc.,

We hope someday he will be vocal but over all situation has been improved. during this 2-3 years we have gone through depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts..still ongoing sometimes but we are habituated to handle this now..

We have been on GFCFSF diet..this is mandatory for Autistic Kids...

We have done Bio-Medical intervention. They do all kind of tests which determines heavy metals in the body and try to chelate them and they will lot of supplements. We didnt feel this is much useful for kid so we stopped it..Daily 15 types capsules we used to give.

We are planning to start the FMT(still in trials but no harm in doing) from this Apr-May in India. What I heard from parents groups/friends is it is working for them..

Basically these kids GUT(which is a secondary brain) is a mess. They will have lot gut issues and not enough good bacteria in GUT that will drive the brain crazy..I strongly believe in next 5-10 yrs, majority of the deceases root cause point to GUT.

Please let me know if anyone needs any information on the procedures or any question on Autism..I spent 100s of hours on articles and researches..

I found this article supporting the GUT hypothsis

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fcimb.2021.759435/full

I think there is a lot related to diet and it's affect on the human brain than we know it seems.