autism ani bhayapedutunnaru babayya

dalda

2 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

cure unda bro. Normal avatara

its a disorder, there is no cure and its not a disease as well....therapiestho better avtaru...but 5 monthslo avtara, 5 yearlo avtara anedi no one can say...its like training a puppy to make it understand how to communicate and understand

• Sad 1

I have a kid with Autism. He is currently going for county school with special needs and Speech, ABA therapies. He used to speak few word at the age of 2 and he lost(regressed) everything after that.

3-4.5 yrs: He usually space out and not in our world, constantly running or jumping etc., 

5 year now: He is lot better, calm now compared to last year, he understands what we ask him to do or the contexts, developed cunning strategies(which is a good sign), he is trying to speak now like Vopa for Open, Baa for Ball, kool for school etc.,

We hope someday he will be vocal but over all situation has been improved. during this 2-3 years we have gone through depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts..still ongoing sometimes but we are habituated to handle this now..

We have been on GFCFSF diet..this is mandatory for Autistic Kids...

We have done Bio-Medical intervention. They do all kind of tests which determines heavy metals in the body and try to chelate them and they will lot of supplements. We didnt feel this is much useful for kid so we stopped it..Daily 15 types capsules we used to give.

We are planning to start the FMT(still in trials but no harm in doing) from this Apr-May in India. What I heard from parents groups/friends is it is working for them..

Basically these kids GUT(which is a secondary brain) is a mess. They will have lot gut issues and not enough good bacteria in GUT that will drive the brain crazy..I strongly believe in next 5-10 yrs, majority of the deceases root cause point to GUT.

Please let me know if anyone needs any information on the procedures or any question on Autism..I spent 100s of hours on articles and researches..

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, responsible_dad said:

I have a kid with Autism. He is currently going for county school with special needs and Speech, ABA therapies. He used to speak few word at the age of 2 and he lost(regressed) everything after that.

3-4.5 yrs: He usually space out and not in our world, constantly running or jumping etc., 

5 year now: He is lot better, calm now compared to last year, he understands what we ask him to do or the contexts, developed cunning strategies(which is a good sign), he is trying to speak now like Vopa for Open, Baa for Ball, kool for school etc.,

We hope someday he will be vocal but over all situation has been improved. during this 2-3 years we have gone through depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts..still ongoing sometimes but we are habituated to handle this now..

We have done Bio-Medical intervention. They do all kind of tests which determines heavy metals in the body and try to chelate them and they will lot of supplements. We didnt feel this is much useful for kid so we stopped it..Daily 15 types capsules we used to give.

We are planning to start the FMT(still in trials but no harm in doing) from this Apr-May in India. What I heard from parents groups/friends is it is working for them..

Basically these kids GUT(which is a secondary brain) is a mess. They will have lot gut issues and not enough good bacteria in GUT that will drive the brain crazy..I strongly believe in next 5-10 yrs, majority of the deceases root cause point to GUT.

Please let me know if anyone needs any information on the procedures or any question on Autism..I spent 100s of hours on articles and researches..

Is there any way related to weather? East coast lo 6 months dark gane vuntundi..also, pregnancy time lo emaina cheyyala to avoid?

2 minutes ago, kathilantikurradu said:

Is there any way related to weather? East coast lo 6 months dark gane vuntundi..also, pregnancy time lo emaina cheyyala to avoid?

Don't think so, I know people where sun is there all the time

27 minutes ago, kathilantikurradu said:

I dont think so..last year I visited India for change of environment and therapies in Hyd..i see lot of local kids have this issue..there are many therapy centers emerged in hyd..This year i am planning to stay in Ind for 6months if all goes well, will extend...I will provide the update on how my FMT goes..

14 minutes ago, responsible_dad said:

I dont think so..last year I visited India for change of environment and therapies in Hyd..i see lot of local kids have this issue..there are many therapy centers emerged in hyd..This year i am planning to stay in Ind for 6months if all goes well, will extend...I will provide the update on how my FMT goes..

good luck 

sCo_^Y  usually at what age do u see changes or behavior or traits..

lets say kid who is 15 months old and responds to name, reacts if we talk to him...

does it change.. overnight...?

or by default no matter what age ..they exhibit those traits..?

hope there is cure for this... 🙏 for the parents who are dealing with this.

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

sCo_^Y  usually at what age do u see changes or behavior or traits..

lets say kid who is 15 months old and responds to name, reacts if we talk to him...

does it change.. overnight...?

or by default no matter what age ..they exhibit those traits..?

hope there is cure for this... 🙏 for the parents who are dealing with this.

2yrs tarvatha nundi regression start avuddi..vallaki vachina maatalu kuda maanestaru..eye contact is the key..if you look at their face, they will not look into your eyes..3 year tarvatha questionaire untadhi avi chestada ivi chestada ani daanni batti score ichi Autism ani declare chestaru..Autism ane word vadina vadakapoyina..ee kids different..i know few kids who are autistic and now they are 10 yrs and 8yrs toppers of the class..social ga antha iteract avvaru..like manalo kuda introverts untaru..lonely ga energy gain chestaru extroverts sodhi gotti energy gain chestaru..

• Thanks 1

For all the Parents who have autistic kids, god bless you all and hope your kids will be better soon..that pain and other *** neighbor's parents look at your kid when the kid throws the tantrums..lot of challenges you are facing i know..inka extralu entante veella mundhi normal kids parents vachi phosulu maa abbai aa rhyme cheptadu pata padathadu ani..

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, responsible_dad said:

For all the Parents who have autistic kids, god bless you all and hope your kids will be better soon..that pain and other *** neighbor's parents look at your kid when the kid throws the tantrums..lot of challenges you are facing i know..inka extralu entante veella mundhi normal kids parents vachi phosulu maa abbai aa rhyme cheptadu pata padathadu ani..

alanti vallani friends circle nundi theesethe better

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

alanti vallani friends circle nundi theesethe better

yes..we are avoiding these ruthless people but bayata driveway meedha adukuntunnapudu vachi palakarinchi mari gelukutharu..but aa parents trauma next level untadhi already..saying this with experience..unfortunately we are in desi neighborhood.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, responsible_dad said:

yes..we are avoiding these ruthless people but bayata driveway meedha adukuntunnapudu vachi palakarinchi mari gelukutharu..but aa parents trauma next level untadhi already..saying this with experience..unfortunately we are in desi neighborhood.. 

There are people like that everywhere who don't watch their audience. They fall under low EI (emotional intelligence) spectrum. Who knows may be they need to be treated too.

23 minutes ago, responsible_dad said:

2yrs tarvatha nundi regression start avuddi..vallaki vachina maatalu kuda maanestaru..eye contact is the key..if you look at their face, they will not look into your eyes..3 year tarvatha questionaire untadhi avi chestada ivi chestada ani daanni batti score ichi Autism ani declare chestaru..Autism ane word vadina vadakapoyina..ee kids different..i know few kids who are autistic and now they are 10 yrs and 8yrs toppers of the class..social ga antha iteract avvaru..like manalo kuda introverts untaru..lonely ga energy gain chestaru extroverts sodhi gotti energy gain chestaru..

what are the changes u usually check for at 2 years age..

8 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

There are people like that everywhere who don't watch their audience. They fall under low EI (emotional intelligence) spectrum. Who knows may be they need to be treated too.

Yes without knowing full facts and without knowing person people mistreat and finally face their own karma. Never ever insult or downgrade person for satisfying ego it will bounce back for sure.

1 hour ago, responsible_dad said:

have you tried stem cells ?