autism ani bhayapedutunnaru babayya

dalda

4 hours ago, lachi said:

iddaru pani chestunte okallu aapesi, pillalto time spend cheyyandi.. pillalaki time ivvakapote alaage ayitadi.. 

Time and touch are the basic things needed. 

inka kudaradu ante , last option (personally i dont like this), send them to india. anni set ayitayi.. akkada migata kids to aadukuntaru kabatii.

Aunty....chilaka joshyalu cheppaku...its just your assumption ante

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Aunty....chilaka joshyalu cheppaku...its just your assumption ante

chilaka joshyalu em cheppatledu. what i am doing, and said the same thing. intakante ekkuva personals cheppalsina avasaram naaku ledu.

meeru nenu cheppedi joshyam anukunte, yea no problem.

Ento e health issues, my newborn is diagnosed with hearing loss, no pregnancy complications and no family history from both side, only thing different form our older one is my wife had covid vaccine during pregnancy. Its hard for parents to take this kind of news initially 😢  

2 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Ento e health issues, my newborn is diagnosed with hearing loss, no pregnancy complications and no family history from both side, only thing different form our older one is my wife had covid vaccine during pregnancy. Its hard for parents to take this kind of news initially 😢  

em kaadu chala mandi fail avutaranta first time. so 2nd or 3rd time ki all set avutayi le.

already discussion ayyindi. look for related thread .

1 minute ago, lachi said:

em kaadu chala mandi fail avutaranta first time. so 2nd or 3rd time ki all set avutayi le.

already discussion ayyindi. look for related thread .

no bro, they tested few times and we had 2 ABR's, they concluded that it is permanent hearing loss. kid is 3 months and on hearing aids now, so that kid won't miss sounds.

1 hour ago, lachi said:

chilaka joshyalu em cheppatledu. what i am doing, and said the same thing. intakante ekkuva personals cheppalsina avasaram naaku ledu.

meeru nenu cheppedi joshyam anukunte, yea no problem.

kidstho time spend cheyandi saripodhi, late aite emparledu set avtadi, india pampandi ade set avtadi...ivanni chilaka joshyale kada...how do you know they will work? some one in our family always kept engaging with our kid...me, my wife, my mom. my inlaws...Its a spectrum...most of the time my kid is not interested in playing with us and likes to play by himself....he is over focused on things he is interested in and ignores what's going on around him...Autism vallaki brain wiring different untadi...they don't see the world as we see it and they don't socialize with other kids

Ex: When started playing rhymes, with in the 1st second he gets it and comes around to watch it but when you keep calling him while is playing with something he done even care

we never taught him anything, we think he picked it up from the rhymes... he can say A-Z and 1-10 which his peers can't ....but he will not say them when we ask him to, because he don't understand or care about what we are asking him to do

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

kidstho time spend cheyandi saripodhi, late aite emparledu set avtadi, india pampandi ade set avtadi...ivanni chilaka joshyale kada...how do you know they will work? some one in our family are always kept engaging with our kid...me, my fife, my mom. my inlaws...Its a spectrum...most of the time my kid is not interested in playing wth us and likes to play by himself....he is over focused on things he is interested in and ignores what's going on around him...Autism vallaki brain wiring different untadi...they don't see the world as we see it and they socialize with other kids

Ex: When start playing rhymes, with in the 1st second he gets it and comes around to watch it but when you keep calling him when is playing with something he done even care

we never taught him anything, we think he picked it up from the rhymes... he can say A-Z and 1-10 which his peers can't ....but he will not say them when we ask him to, because he don't understand or care about what we are asking him to do

at what. age yours is diagnosed? if you dont mind asking and how old is the kid now

6 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

entha age and how telisindhi

right now 27 months...he keeps jumping and going in circles..walks on toes...he is would not respond to his name...when we went to friends place leaving him with inlaws, he did not realize that we are not there at home and would not respond to us on facetime. he was very much attached to my mom and he felt nothing when my mom left to india...once friends came over and he got confused with us to friends, frieinds cousin is a reputed kids doc in india and we called him raised our concerns. He confirmed these are signs of autism asked us to start EI and later confirmed he was autistic

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

right now 27 months...he keeps jumping and going in circles..walks on toes...he is would not respond to his name...when we went to friends place leaving him with inlaws, he did not realize that we are not there at home and would not respond to us on facetime. he was very much attached to my mom and he felt nothing when my mom left to india...once friends came over and he got confused with us to friends, frieinds cousin is a reputed kids doc in india and we called him raised our concerns. He confirmed these are signs of autism asked us to start EI and later confirmed he was autistic

cure unda bro. Normal avatara

16 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

at what. age yours is diagnosed? if you don't mind asking and how old is the kid now

he was 27 months now and got officially diagnosed a month back, but we started seeing signs may be when he is 15 months or so, we didn't know it then...we are just thinking that he is delayed....even no one can identify he is autistic now until we tell them