Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

you dont give a fck about people but give meaning to what they vote ?  lol.

Trump won once and he may win again. you know that pretty well.

If immigration is good without any relation to what people think about it then stop arguing against amaravati based on what people vote.

Let me see if you have that much discipline - lol.

it was you who claimed that amaravati was city for the people. I only pointed out that people rejected it.

Trump lost popular vote both times. and will lose it again. so majority of US are not against immigration

your guy lost.. Trump also lost.. both of their pet projects are rejected by people. lmao.

what does 'develop our own home countries' mean, dumbfcuk @Telugodura456 ?

are you practicing now itself to become that irritating uncle in the family who pretends to be wise, but has nothing interesting to say?

are you not ashamed of posting like a fcuking boomer piece of sh1t?

56 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it was you who claimed that amaravati was city for the people. I only pointed out that people rejected it.

Trump lost popular vote both times. and will lose it again. so majority of US are not against immigration

your guy lost.. Trump also lost.. both of their pet projects are rejected by people. lmao.

were you not the guy who shared an opinion poll specific to immigration which showed low support - lmao.

In fact every opinion poll in america specific to immigration showed large opposition.

Nice try hiding behind general election fought on many things.

Trump won btw and a good chance he will win again next time - lmao.

what will you do then - pack the bags - lmao.

41 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what does 'develop our own home countries' mean, dumbfcuk @Telugodura456 ?

are you practicing now itself to become that irritating uncle in the family who pretends to be wise, but has nothing interesting to say?

are you not ashamed of posting like a fcuking boomer piece of sh1t?

work towards more independence of telugu countries and try ti bring the employment to ones own homeland.

Like CBN kinda sorta did with hi tech city.

35 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

were you not the guy who shared an opinion poll specific to immigration which showed low support - lmao.

In fact every opinion poll in america specific to immigration showed large opposition.

Nice try hiding behind general election fought on many things.

Trump won btw and a good chance he will win again next time - lmao.

what will you do then - pack the bags - lmao.

Unfortunately there's no other way to know what people think other than a general election, which trump lost both times in the popular vote. 

Atleast I'm not the asshole that supports metro that less than 10% of those using public transport uses and claim that it's what people want.  

Immigration still has the support of more than 10% atleast. Unlike for metro that you think is good. Uppercaste scum

30 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

work towards more independence of telugu countries and try ti bring the employment to ones own homeland.

No wonder why India is mediocre, with this kind of bs being passed as an argument.

That's what all govts do mfer.  Nothing special about what cbn did. 

Wonder why you asshole is in the US if cbn brought job to tech city. *** dumbfuck

37 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Either way you are never going back to India. So stfu.  

You want to keep fellow Telugus off America may be? What a pathetic asshole

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Unfortunately there's no other way to know what people think other than a general election, which trump lost both times in the popular vote. 

Atleast I'm not the asshole that supports metro that less than 10% of those using public transport uses and claim that it's what people want.  

Immigration still has the support of more than 10% atleast. Unlike for metro that you think is good. Uppercaste scum

hahaha - what an utterly delusional fellow.

Its fairly certain that immigration has low support in us.

And its also faily certain that metro will have support of majority.

Inka aapara jiddu narsiga. You neither care about people nor elections - just use them cynically for your caste agenda.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are much worse. you are a fake.

I only make up bs about my personal life in this db, coz you guys are not entitled to know who I'm.

you make up your talking points based on who you talk to.. that kind of dishonest piece of sh1t you are.

lol. The rage of the dumbness.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - what an utterly delusional fellow.

Its fairly certain that immigration has low support in us.

And its also faily certain that metro will have support of majority.

Inka aapara jiddu narsiga. You neither care about people nor elections - just use them cynically for your caste agenda.

I'm not the one pretending to love people. You are. Fake love.

You support metro than less than 10% use. Support of majority never gonna happen Unless they normalize the rates 

Immigration into the US certainly has more than 10% support

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not the one pretending to love people. You are. Fake love.

You support metro than less than 10% use. Support of majority never gonna happen Unless they normalize the rates 

Immigration into the US certainly has more than 10% support

what mental logic ra narsi. Flights have less than 1% use - so scrap them.

And what is this 10% base. TDP defenitely has more than 10% vote share - lol.

Anyway - you are getting tedious now. just fck off.