Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so much "invoking" - maid/communities with ids anta. lol.

Yea no one hires maids in america - lol.

And there are no gated communities here - lmao.

lmao. you are a perfect uppercaste scum.

enjoy your move to India.

just don't say that you are moving because you love telugu.

you do it becoz you can live like a landlord.

I prefer to live like a normal guy

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. you are a perfect uppercaste scum.

enjoy your move to India.

just don't say that you are moving because you love telugu.

you do it becoz you can live like a landlord.

I prefer to live like a normal guy

I never said i am moving to india nor did i even imply that.

But you are moving to america because no one uses maids there and there are no gated communities there and no air conditioned metros - am i rite ? - lmao.

What a disgusting bully. Bullies always pick someone who they know won't give back in kind. The guy recording stood his ground and stayed put. A lesser man would have been intimidated into leaving the place.

Also this bully must have some serious personal issues to lash out like that in public towards a complete stranger. Or he has serious self-image issues with his ugly beer belly and that ratchet nest pretending to be a man-bun.

And to spit on the floor - I am not aware of any health codes at restaurants or eateries but he must have violated some law there besides lacking in basic etiquette and decency.

Either way these bullies are the people who get shot to death in places like the US - one day they'll pick a fight with someone who is packing some serious firepower and he'll get blasted through his face.

With the benefit of hindsight - the guy recording did the absolutely correct thing. Stay calm and have video evidence in hand in case it is needed later.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

dumbfcuk @Telugodura456 trying to make earnest arguments on stuff he has no clue about. lmao.

what a waste even responding to this loser.

lol at increasing frustration.

this fake pretender stuff may work in your elite liberal circle cocktail parties where every one is an upper caste scum  and you are their waiter.

Not here. not with me.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

But you are moving to america because no one uses maids there and there are no gated communities there and no air conditioned metros - am i rite ? - lmao.

dude, you are an idiot. i didn't say any of the stuff you claim that I did.

its just you making cheap points, coz you are pissed off at me. try again.

I said I'm moving to US coz I belong in the west. simple.

I don't belong in India coz whatever 'Indian culture' (including stupid telugu/tamil culture) I was exposed to is a big farce. I sense there's an alternate movement going on in India.. move of lowercastes to sanghism is just a small part of it. there's a larger movement against elitism in India. So I don't belong there.

Is there a movement against elitism in US. yes. but I prefer taking my chance with it in the west, than in India. coz I don't even understand wtf is happening in India.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

this fake pretender stuff may work in your elite liberal circle cocktail parties where every one is an upper caste scum  and you are their waiter.

Not here. not with me.

lmao. yeah you are furiously smelling my farts. trying to guess what i had for dinner. stupid fcuk.

I don't even understand what your point is. your point is that I'm crap. I already accept that. but still you are not able to move on.

you want me to praise you. that's not happening. I have high standards.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not here. not with me.

for someone supporting Amaravati, you really have no shame in pretending to be 'man of the people'..

compared to your pretense, mine's nothing.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, you are an idiot. i didn't say any of the stuff you claim that I did.

its just you making cheap points, coz you are pissed off at me. try again.

I said I'm moving to US coz I belong in the west. simple.

All right - just say that and STFU.

but you give all these comical, tedious and self contradicting "reasons" - lmao.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

for someone supporting Amaravati, you really have no shame in pretending to be 'man of the people'..

compared to your pretense, mine's nothing.

yea cities are not for people - lmao.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you have no shame trying to move the goalpost I guess.

your entire shtick in this db is to pretend how people are better living in their own home countries or some such sh1t.

about how one can never live with dignity in the US.

so what's the obvious conclusion from that, idiot?

somehow I'm so irritated with your stupidity today. what a piece of sh1t you are.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

All right - just say that and STFU.

but you give all these comical, tedious and self contradicting "reasons" - lmao.

there was nothing self contradictory about what i said.

upper middle Indians hiring maids is sick.

and then surveillance of gated communities takes this sickness to a whole new level.

the same upper middle class Indians you love so much...

I wish there be a civil war in India, and homes of these assholes be looted. lmao.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea cities are not for people - lmao.

yeah the people who the city was supposed to be for voted that fcuker out with a record mandate.. lmao.

may be they didn't know the city was for them.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you have no shame trying to move the goalpost I guess.

your entire shtick in this db is to pretend how people are better living in their own home countries or some such sh1t.

about how one can never live with dignity in the US.

so what's the obvious conclusion from that, idiot?

somehow I'm so irritated with your stupidity today. what a piece of sh1t you are.

lol - at the reading comprehension problems.

My point was if you developed your own home countries then there is no need of any mass migration else where.

Where does that mean you need to go back to india ? it is giving an understanding of how things can be.