Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

8 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Era ne pellam medalo golusu laginatlu entra ah expression. Edho pedha ganakaryam jarigiantlu 😂 

osey BazarLanja family joliki povaddu. ban chesi 10guta

15 hours ago, futurekadost said:

What are you fcuking juglee a$$ beach mother fcukers  like you beach a$$ Hindu mother fcukers@3$%see your ugly toes beach a$$$ Hindu @3$% 

Your English is too good to understand🤣

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

As usual defending your utterly ridiculous drivel about vegetarianism and renting and how you don't have a problem with abuse on vegetarians. Lmao. 

Vegetarians in your delusional Telugu nation should be worried I guess. Lmao.

hahahah - baaga thagli nattu undhi neeku.

Adhe thellodathe - "its fine, free speech means you should be able to take an abuse or two, how dare you film it" ane vaadivi - aa bengali ladies anattu.

Who made it about vegeterians? infact that guy did not say anything about vegeterian - he only said about beef. its the poster who made it about veggiesm.

Enni baadhalora narsi neeku - lmao.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

You probably see yourself in that abusive bully who you described as a decent guy, 'who has a lot to say, but not always in the right language'. 

Lmao

hahaha - trying so hard to  get under my skin.

I didnt say he is decent. I actually saw you in that guy - like you used to suddenly jump in some conversation i used to have with "ethnonationalist".

Or that mean tirade you launched against meena all of a sudden - lmao.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahah - baaga thagli nattu undhi neeku.

Adhe thellodathe - "its fine, free speech means you should be able to take an abuse or two, how dare you film it" ane vaadivi - aa bengali ladies anattu.

Who made it about vegeterians? infact that guy did not say anything about vegeterian - he only said about beef. its the poster who made it about veggiesm.

Enni baadhalora narsi neeku - lmao.

emanna cover drive aa.. haha..

its always free speech dude. the guy or anyone is free to make an ass of himself.

only if you use random street abuse as proof of how your bs 'ethnonationalist' argument about how people are better off in their own home countries, then I'd say yeah sure fcuk off from the US. coz you are too sensitive to handle random rants on the street.

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - trying so hard to  get under my skin.

I didnt say he is decent. I actually saw you in that guy - like you used to suddenly jump in some conversation i used to have with "ethnonationalist".

Or that mean tirade you launched against meena all of a sudden - lmao.

as usual you have the gift of forgetting what you say within minutes. lmao.

remember the time you worshipped meena, and she turned out to be a kook. haha..

pretty sure you already realised that there's no way to justify your 'ethnonationalist' bs, so you are trying your best to wiggle out of the crap you unwittingly claimed here. by painting me as the enemy of telugus. lmao.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

as usual you have the gift of forgetting what you say within minutes. lmao.

remember the time you worshipped meena, and she turned out to be a kook. haha..

pretty sure you already realised that there's no way to justify your 'ethnonationalist' bs, so you are trying your best to wiggle out of the crap you unwittingly claimed here. by painting me as the enemy of telugus. lmao.

"worshipped meena" - lmao.

I am as ethnonationalist as you are trying to learn english to have a good life in us of a. Maybe even lesser.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

awww.. @Telugodura456 has feels for someone who racially abuses another random person for kicks. lmao.

i said I "think" he a good guy - not a decent guy. He was obviously rude.

But nice try spinning some one as racist (when it doesnt seem to be) and making the issue about vegeterianism when it isnt - lmao.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i said I "think" he a good guy - not a decent guy. He was obviously rude.

But nice try spinning some one as racist (when it doesnt seem to be) and making the issue about vegeterianism when it isnt - lmao.

good decent, tomato tomato.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"worshipped meena" - lmao.

I am as ethnonationalist as you are trying to learn english to have a good life in us of a. Maybe even lesser.

that's the thing, even if I have no knowledge of English, I'd still be trying to get into the US.

coz I belong in the west. Not in conservative hellholes like almost all of Asia.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that's the thing, even if I have no knowledge of English, I'd still be trying to get into the US.

coz I belong in the west. Not in conservative hellholes like almost all of Asia.

okay. try without learning english then - lmao.

what do you mean belong in the west ? did you not call europe as ethnonationalist

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

okay. try without learning english then - lmao.

what do you mean belong in the west ? did you not call europe as ethnonationalist

I mean the US, duh! Asia is crap. including China, Japan, Korea.