Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there was nothing self contradictory about what i said.

upper middle Indians hiring maids is sick.

and then surveillance of gated communities takes this sickness to a whole new level.

the same upper middle class Indians you love so much...

I wish there be a civil war in India, and homes of these assholes be looted. lmao.

lol - and these things dont exist in us ? hiring maids is not sick and neither are gated communities (i agree gated communities are a bit iffy).

What is sick is the vvegeterian casteism and some non-veg casteism too that you so closely defend to heart.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah the people who the city was supposed to be for voted that fcuker out with a record mandate.. lmao.

may be they didn't know the city was for them.

yea people voted for modi too and your favorite trump as well - lmao.

why are you trying to move to a country whose people atleast once voted to decrease migration - lmao.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

lol - at the reading comprehension problems.

My point was if you developed your own home countries then there is no need of any mass migration else where.

Where does that mean you need to go back to india ? it is giving an understanding of how things can be.

that's a point? lmao.

what does 'developed your own home countries' mean dumbfcuk? doesn't mean jackshit.

sounds like you picked this line off some racist website that's asking people to go to their home countries and develop them. and you think this is something that needs discussion or acknowledgement. what an insecure loser.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

that's a point? lmao.

what does 'developed your own home countries' mean dumbfcuk? doesn't mean jackshit.

sounds like you picked this line off some racist website that's asking people to go to their home countries and develop them. and you think this is something that needs discussion or acknowledgement. what an insecure loser.

rey Moron - you are  confusing understanding of situation  as a mandate for doing something very specific.

If someone said had you done this and this would not have happened - does it mean he needs to build a time machine and go back and undo it or develop it as an understanding ?

you are way too immature and pathetic.

yea people voted for modi too and your favorite trump as well - lmao.

why are you trying to move to a country whose people atleast once voted to decrease migration - lmao.

yeah Modi is giving what the people want. looks like your guy tried to fleece them by pretending to build something for them, and was shown the door promptly. lmao.

Its better to live in anti-immigrant US than live in India. simple. plus I have a lot of friends in the US.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey Moron - you are  confusing understanding of situation  as a mandate for doing something very specific.

If someone said had you done this and this would not have happened - does it mean he needs to build a time machine and go back and undo it or develop it as an understanding ?

you are way too immature and pathetic.

so basically a useless talking point.. something that is worth less than the toilet paper you use to wipe your arse..

that's the level of thought you put in before making claims that you can never back up. right?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah Modi is giving what the people want. looks like your guy tried to fleece them by pretending to build something for them, and was shown the door promptly. lmao.

Its better to live in anti-immigrant US than live in India. simple. plus I have a lot of friends in the US.

better to live in anti-immigrant us as an immigrant? dont you think you are imposing?

well what do you care - all you care is your freinds/your money and selfishness. Even the corrupt amaravati builders (if they exist) think more about others than you would - lmao.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so basically a useless talking point.. something that is worth less than the toilet paper you use to wipe your arse..

that's the level of thought you put in before making claims that you can never back up. right?

yea every point you make is something you personaly act specifically on it - is it so?

chidlish annoying prick.

better to live in anti-immigrant us as an immigrant? dont you think you are imposing?

well what do you care - all you care is your freinds/your money and selfishness. Even the corrupt amaravati builders (if they exist) think more about others than you would - lmao.

nah. I'm not the one running for office.

compared to those that support amaravati, my selfishness isn't even on the scale.. its too tiny to notice.

nah. I'm not the one running for office.

compared to those that support amaravati, my selfishness isn't even on the scale.. its too tiny to notice.

you are not running for office but you know what people want.

If people voting against CBN means amaravati is a scam then people voting for trump means immigration is scam and rotten.

why would you - who gives so much importance to elections - willingly be part of a scam - unless you are a selfish rougue yourself - lmao.

yea every point you make is something you personaly act specifically on it - is it so?

chidlish annoying prick.

absolutely. atleast I won't harass someone on the basis of his 'liberal' comments by pretending like I'm a 'son of the soil' type.

you are a dishonest fcuk who'll never even leave the US, while mocking me for being a liberal. its also another thing that you yourself are a liberal.. given your support for amaravati, which is an obvious neoliberal project that couldn't secure the required funding.. thank god.

do you have any shame about faking your love for AP/TG just so you can abuse someone online without any constraints?

what a prick.

absolutely. atleast I won't harass someone on the basis of his 'liberal' comments by pretending like I'm a 'son of the soil' type.

you are a dishonest fcuk who'll never even leave the US, while mocking me for being a liberal. its also another thing that you yourself are a liberal.. given your support for amaravati, which is an obvious neoliberal project that couldn't secure the required funding.. thank god.

do you have any shame about faking your love for AP/TG just so you can abuse someone online without any constraints?

what a prick.

Lol at "leave this xxxx if you say anything against it " type racist bullysm. 

The more you write the more racism, bullying behaviour. How am i dishonest when i never asked anyone to leave. Is it easy for people with families and jobs just to leave ?

i am not a flippant meaningless fck like you ra narsi.

If those comments are useless to you - so be it. I dont write just for you - narcisst fck.

you are not running for office but you know what people want.

If people voting against CBN means amaravati is a scam then people voting for trump means immigration is scam and rotten.

why would you - who gives so much importance to elections - willingly be part of a scam - unless you are a selfish rougue yourself - lmao.

nice try. I don't give a fcuk about the people. Its you who claimed that 'amaravati is a city for people'.

I'm only making detached arguments about public good, in terms of usage of a service, cost of its installation and maintenance etc. I don't really give a fcuk about the people.

immigration is good. Trump is scum. majority of people voted against Trump both times.

in contrast your guy couldn't secure a majority of votes after conjuring up a scam to fleece people.. so shut up.

nice try. I don't give a fcuk about the people. Its you who claimed that 'amaravati is a city for people'.

I'm only making detached arguments about public good, in terms of usage of a service, cost of its installation and maintenance etc. I don't really give a fcuk about the people.

immigration is good. Trump is scum. majority of people voted against Trump both times.

in contrast your guy couldn't secure a majority of votes after conjuring up a scam to fleece people.. so shut up.

you dont give a fck about people but give meaning to what they vote ?  lol.

Trump won once and he may win again. you know that pretty well.

If immigration is good without any relation to what people think about it then stop arguing against amaravati based on what people vote.

Let me see if you have that much discipline - lol.

Lol at "leave this xxxx if you say anything against it " type racist bullysm. 

The more you write the more racism, bullying behaviour. How am i dishonest when i never asked anyone to leave. Is it easy for people with families and jobs just to leave ?

i am not a flippant meaningless fck like you ra narsi.

If those comments are useless to you - so be it. I dont write just for you - narcisst fck.

you are much worse. you are a fake.

I only make up bs about my personal life in this db, coz you guys are not entitled to know who I'm.

you make up your talking points based on who you talk to.. that kind of dishonest piece of sh1t you are.