Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I mean the US, duh! Asia is crap. including China, Japan, Korea.

you said "west" before. as usualy playing fast and loose with words - lmao.

And as it it is possible to go to us without enlish knowedlge.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

gah!!!!! fcuk. what's wrong with you dude?

there are plenty of spanish people who live in the US without learning english. I'd apply on refugee visa too.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

atleast you agree that you are going to impose your liberal attitude that you learnt in the US into AP/TG.

hope they fcuk assholes like you. like halwa.. all uppercaste scum should be fcuked in their butts for patronizing their neighbourhoods. lacking humility etc. calling Parrys as stinky.. lmao.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

gah!!!!! fcuk. what's wrong with you dude?

there are plenty of spanish people who live in the US without learning english. I'd apply on refugee visa too.

you wont qualify as a refugee. and the desperation to prove that without english  the american experience will even be one tenth of what it can be - lmao.

when it comes to accpeting the common sense thing or take the route of pathetic wretchedness. You always the choose the pathetic one - lmao.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

atleast you agree that you are going to impose your liberal attitude that you learnt in the US into AP/TG.

hope they fcuk assholes like you. like halwa.. all uppercaste scum should be fcuked in their butts for patronizing their neighbourhoods. lacking humility etc. calling Parrys as stinky.. lmao.

if parrys smells like jasmine - i dont think you will be thinking of leaving it.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

you wont qualify as a refugee. and the desperation to prove that without english  the american experience will even be one tenth of what it can be - lmao.

when it comes to accpeting the common sense thing or take the route of pathetic wretchedness. You always the choose the pathetic one - lmao.

what's common sense? trying to live in India where I don't belong? no thanks.

I'd rather wager my luck in the US than be stuck with losers, bigots and idiots in India.

if parrys smells like jasmine - i dont think you will be thinking of leaving it.

its not the smell that put me off India. Its not the poverty. I left because I can't connect with people there. ever. I don't enjoy anything about India. Not one single thing.

Otherwise i would be supporting Metro like every disgusting fcuk does eg. you.

what's common sense? trying to live in India where I don't belong? no thanks.

I'd rather wager my luck in the US than be stuck with losers, bigots and idiots in India.

commonsense that us is a linguistic nation and you have to learn english to have haf a decent chance of life there.

Lol at pretending not to understand - lmao.

its not the smell that put me off India. Its not the poverty. I left because I can't connect with people there. ever. I don't enjoy anything about India. Not one single thing.

Otherwise i would be supporting Metro like every disgusting fcuk does eg. you.

usually poverty brings bad smells. we are extending air conditioned local metro like transport here.

And btw in another city i lived the local succesfully blocked extension of even a bus line by 5 miles (the roads are already there) because you know dem darikes cannot come - lmao.

you are coming to us to live wealthier life thats all. cut the crap about morals. talk to african americans here how they feel.

commonsense that us is a linguistic nation and you have to learn english to have haf a decent chance of life there.

Lol at pretending not to understand - lmao.

have fun living in communities in Hyd that use surveillance tech to keep regular people out illegally.

I can't live like that. I can't believe people are okay living like that. such sickness.

atleast in the US, I can live downtown without feeling bad about myself.

usually poverty brings bad smells. we are extending air conditioned local metro like transport here.

And btw in another city i lived the local succesfully blocked extension of even a bus line by 5 miles (the roads are already there) because you know dem darikes cannot come - lmao.

you are coming to us to live wealthier life thats all. cut the crap about morals. talk to african americans here how they feel.

have fun signing off small items your domestic help brings into your community..

why upper middle class assholes have domestic help is something I won't understand.

India/telugu people are sick. drown in that sickness. I have nothing to do with it.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

have fun signing off small items your domestic help brings into your community..

why upper middle class assholes have domestic help is something I won't understand.

India/telugu people are sick. drown in that sickness. I have nothing to do with it.

lol at the running away from your own points about transport and social justice.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think I'm better than a lot of Indians. I look down upon them.

especially those who hire maids. fcuking scum they are.

and those that live in communities that demand visitors show their identity. wtf.

I hope all those communities are raided one day by the mob.

lol at the running away from your own points about transport and social justice.

you are worthless to talk to. I think I should stop.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I think I'm better than a lot of Indians. I look down upon them.

especially those who hire maids. fcuking scum they are.

and those that live in communities that demand visitors show their identity. wtf.

I hope all those communities are raided one day by the mob.

so much "invoking" - maid/communities with ids anta. lol.

Yea no one hires maids in america - lol.

And there are no gated communities here - lmao.