Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

ba -  no one disputes the need to be a little classy and all that.

But dont you think you are doing a little too much that when someone attacks bengali ladies fully integrated in to america or some sikh somehwere - you always link it to movie rally and cake cutting ?

let me tell you - assimilation gatra overrated. those bengali ladies got assimiliated to extent they went to a bar by themselves.

lets not forget that indian man kutchibota was shot when in an american bar.

Yes and no where did I support this lady's behavior, where do you see me being supportive of it. 

All I am saying is that there are perhaps reasons why some the locals might harbor these feelings against us, thumping our chests and proclaiming that we are the highest income earning minority doesn't help either. That said, I do understand that there will still be local racists who would try to belittle us for any given reason, I am not denying they don't exist. 

But we can do our due diligence, and discourage the kind of behavior that isn't classy since that will expose those racists for who they are and they can't hide behind blaming us for our unclassy behavior when they indulge in these kind of tirades. 

Just now, futurekadost said:

Is @Swatkat he or she ? Why everyone calling her aunty in many threads ? 

Idk, all I know is that it's a desperate creature trying to get laid. 

I don't know about the specifics bro, you can ask it directly. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Idk, all I know is that it's a desperate creature trying to get laid. 

I don't know about the specifics bro, you can ask it directly. 

@Swatkat if you good looking and woman, ping me 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, southyx said:

I am not going to read all big paragraphs. But just highlighed your problem. Why do you want their approval for your life style as long as you are within the constitutional and legal framework. US is country of immigrants. Don't expect, every Chinese, Viethnamese, Indians or many other sub-groups to get approval from your thella people. This is the problem with you. If their life style threatens those local groups physically or verbally, then it would be problem. But whatever you are complaining doesn't come under those. And majority of those local groups, don't care much. And about your comment related to shouting loudly and throwing papers and etc, I don't support or appreciate that. But isn't the same behaviour you see in thella people in music events. Why this self-loathing attitude to get approval from thella people. You are attributing and generalizing lack of social etiquette in people to whole social groups or culture.

You aren't going to read big paragraphs(as you call them) yet have no problem accusing me of being a White ass licker, guess what the problem is? It's your own lack of comprehension since you yourself admitted you aren't capable of reading the fine print. You can try to maintain a lifestyle which causes repulsion in the local community citing it to be within the constitutional and legal framework, but then don't be surprised when some of those same locals call us out on such behavior. I don't see Chinese, Vietnamese and other ethnic groups behaving the way some of the Indian people I mentioned do if not I would gladly call them out on that as well. 

I am glad to see that  you don't support the behavior I mentioned since you did seem like someone that took offence to me pointing out such behavior and wondering if some of those behaviors might also lead to locals being resentful of us. Even if that were to be the case, I haven't supported this lady anywhere. It's your own lack of comprehension that lead you to believe so, that's not my problem baa sorry. 

20 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yes and no where did I support this lady's behavior, where do you see me being supportive of it. 

All I am saying is that there are perhaps reasons why some the locals might harbor these feelings against us, thumping our chests and proclaiming that we are the highest income earning minority doesn't help either. That said, I do understand that there will still be local racists who would try to belittle us for any given reason, I am not denying they don't exist. 

But we can do our due diligence, and discourage the kind of behavior that isn't classy since that will expose those racists for who they are and they can't hide behind blaming us for our unclassy behavior when they indulge in these kind of tirades. 

ba .. all this behaviour policing is very situational.

If you ask me - an average thella  guy wont care that you like balayya. he does not even know who balayaa is.

But if you start occupying the places he goes - like bars , pubs gatra - thats when they notice and do hostile things.

Again i am also not hundred precent sure.

1 hour ago, southyx said:

Dude, let me explain. Whatever uncouth behaviour you are calling, I equate them similar to thellollu's behaviour during the sports, music events or parades. I don't support both. At the same time, I don't keep complaining on them because of failures in my life like you keep doing here constantly. I just consider them as over enthusiatic bunch who are not personally/verbally hurting me or others. I don't expect everyone to live as per my expectations or wishes, where as you wanted them to live as how the whites will appreciate us. This is the difference. Come out of that. Why do you expect everyone to please your thella masters?

you call this sh1t, 'explanation'? lmao.

• Haha 1