Telangana vacci em sadinchindru ane medvaulaku

hyperbole

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what elected voice? Andhra mlas, mps don't count, duh!

cbn didn't try to stop the division. Only some congi clowns like pepper spray guy did.

LOL - MLAS, MPS elected by people dont count ? but some unelected party spokesperson.

REy narsi  you know in your heart what you think of TDP stance on this issue. fkcing devious insincere CNT.

"Naidu challenged Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy to hold a protest against the state's bifurcation outside Congress President Sonia Gandhi's residence.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea never ask people with power. ask powerless people and their victims.

the narrative you are putting that  majority people suddenly realized they need to be different only between 2009 and 2014 is so devoid of commonsense  that you know it.

you carry so much venom in yourself ra narsi. A people hater is the worst sort of person one can be.

so are you saying that I'm the one with power here? did I stop you from asking AP leaders to have a referendum for separate TG?

the reason they didn't probably is because by 2010 it was obvious that separate TG was imminent and the broad TG society was in favour of it.

elections after 2014 proved that to be true too.

you crying over split milk doesn't make me 'venomous'.. drama queen.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. just repeating it doesn't make me one.

what caste calculation? what are you blabbering idiot?

why should I think about what madanapalle people think? I just said that madanapalle people shouldn't have the power to decide what TG people should do. simple.

haaha acting all innocent. You wanted division to kick out kammas and tdp from hyd. If peopel in mandanapalle suffer - let them- was always yout thinking.

so are you saying that I'm the one with power here? did I stop you from asking AP leaders to have a referendum for separate TG?

the reason they didn't probably is because by 2010 it was obvious that separate TG was imminent and the broad TG society was in favour of it.

elections after 2014 proved that to be true too.

you crying over split milk doesn't make me 'venomous'.. drama queen.

LOL ..what roundabout BS ..but never condemning the way division was carried out.

NEVER giving a regard why so many SA people opposed it.

NEVER giving any weightage to TG people and their constant love for SA politicans whom they always saw as their own.

How in FCK would people divide like this - with no acts of violence - direct evidence of living and electing together until 5 years back.

Apparently this is all normal to this guy. shameful.

LOL - MLAS, MPS elected by people dont count ? but some unelected party spokesperson.

REy narsi  you know in your heart what you think of TDP stance on this issue. fkcing devious insincere CNT.

"Naidu challenged Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy to hold a protest against the state's bifurcation outside Congress President Sonia Gandhi's residence.

what is this sh1t supposed to prove?

how come you are so poor at arguing your case? TDP stance was obvious when sandrabob gave a letter of support for separate TG after his initial hesistance.

its clear to any lay observer that it was the majority sentiment in TG.. to go for self governance.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

haaha acting all innocent. You wanted division to kick out kammas and tdp from hyd. If peopel in mandanapalle suffer - let them- was always yout thinking.

lmao. you are getting desperate.. so you think I should respond to random bs interpretations that you have about me.

typical of neo feudals.

LOL ..what roundabout BS ..but never condemning the way division was carried out.

i never condemned the way that separation wasn't granted in 2009 itself when the demand was made, right? what right do I have to condemn the way division was carried out?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

NEVER giving a regard why so many SA people opposed it.

they are irrelevant here. their opinion on this is worth nothing

the standard of conversation in this db is so low that a piece of sh1t like @Telugodura456 goes on posting without ever getting challenged on his lack of facts or arguments.

what's the point of this db even existing, I have no idea.

everyone who post here must be ashamed of themselves. I certainly am.

what is this sh1t supposed to prove?

how come you are so poor at arguing your case? TDP stance was obvious when sandrabob gave a letter of support for separate TG after his initial hesistance.

its clear to any lay observer that it was the majority sentiment in TG.. to go for self governance.

Really ? thats what you believed ? you are a piece of trash ra narsi and you know it.

If you really believed with an ounce of sincerity on refererundum. you would have asked -

"Hey why cant delhi wait until a referendum is carried out and until peoples voice is clearly held" and a half decent guy would have also asked why not work for some consesus on other regions.

But instead you rationalie the division - "haha you didnt ask for referendum so its your fault".

Leave it ra narsi. every post justified my description of you as a snake.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the standard of conversation in this db is so low that a piece of sh1t like @Telugodura456 goes on posting without ever getting challenged on his lack of facts or arguments.

fck you and fck off. People hating piece of snake.

Lol at signalling for others to come troll me. cowardliness and deviousness in every post.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

fck you and fck off. People hating piece of snake.

I can fcuk off. I have no love for the dumbfcuks posting here.

lets see how long you can remain without tagging me.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Lol at signalling for others to come troll me. cowardliness and deviousness in every post.

I dont need others to troll you. I can do it myself plenty well.

but sometimes I feel bad for you. like I feel bad for the dumbfcuks here, who think they've achieved everything after landing a plum job in the US.

I dont need others to troll you. I can do it myself plenty well.

but sometimes I feel bad for you. like I feel bad for the dumbfcuks here, who think they've achieved everything after landing a plum job in the US.

Feel bad for all the inherent racism and deviousness you carry. and worst of all the hatred of people.