Telangana vacci em sadinchindru ane medvaulaku

hyperbole

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No - stop this fantasy that a political union of 90 million people is like some quibbling married couple who can walkaway when they like.

it is a serious matter which has to go through all engagement channels and get consensus - and consensus is not hard if matter is justified.

And as far as "ask" - dont act like you have any respect for it. You have shown how much respect you have for both tg and sa people.

consensus is not possible when Andhra region has the dominant say in matters of the combined state, given its higher population.

there's no need for consensus in such a split. AP leaders could've at best asked for a referendum inside TG. and i suspect they didn't ask for it since they knew they would've lost such a referendum..

its clear because leaders across all parties rallied to the movement. What bigger proof of people's intentions do you need than all parties uniting under the common platform of separate tg?

whether I have respect for TG or AP people is not important. what is important is that you are as usual making lousy points and trying to weasel your way out by attacking me in the most comical ways possible.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea ..in future do this or do that...but i will never take responsibility for my racism.

says the guy who brings up madanapalle, YSR into an unrelated discussion.. dude look into a mirror.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

where was the election for seperate TG ? when was it on ballot. It was kinda sorta on ballet in 2009 and it was defeated.

84/89/94..etc - all those elections show there is no real antipathy between people/

common sense says if that is so - it will have showed up clearly - people suddenly dont decide they hate an entire region in five years and get way from it.

You deny all this commonsense to justify the racism and stupidyt that your carry in your mind.

kinda sorta.. lmao.. stupid fcuk.

what stopped AP leaders from demanding separate TG referendum inside TG? I'll tell you what... that they will be soundly be forced to accede to the demand of separate TG is why the referendum wasn't conducted.

people over a period of 2-3yrs can easily decide that they should govern themselves.

you call that decision 'hatred', because you are thinking how dare they make decision for themselves without involving me.. but news flash dude... TG people clearly don't give a fcuk about you.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

consensus is not possible when Andhra region has the dominant say in matters of the combined state, given its higher population.

there's no need for consensus in such a split. AP leaders could've at best asked for a referendum inside TG. and i suspect they didn't ask for it since they knew they would've lost such a referendum..

its clear because leaders across all parties rallied to the movement. What bigger proof of people's intentions do you need than all parties uniting under the common platform of separate tg?

whether I have respect for TG or AP people is not important. what is important is that you are as usual making lousy points and trying to weasel your way out by attacking me in the most comical ways possible.

LOL - so andhra people would force themsleves on TG because of inherent racism of them?

And where is clear proof that even TG people wanted it ? you showed Zilch on it.

All parties rallied means jackshit when MOST people effected by it are OPPOSED to it.

You care a $hit about democracy. you care a $hit about what people say.

Admit ra stinky narsi - the only reason you are so passionate about what is a tragedy of seeing 90 million people broken for no real apparent reason (there is NO violence between them, there is a long history of them voting for each other politican) - is your caste grudge.

Disgusting ra meeru.. thooo.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

says the guy who brings up madanapalle, YSR into an unrelated discussion.. dude look into a mirror.

LOL - why is madanapalle unrelated - it is in SA and was directly effected it. Why is YSR unrelated ? he was elected by million in TG and SA.

yea everything unrelated - only the stinky narsi puts the agenda and discussion around it.

In TG, other than Jagan, every party including TDP acceded to the demand of separate TG..

its clear what people of TG wanted to everyone.. except neo feudal fcuks like you.

you harp on doras feudalism, while your feudalism is couched in hierarchy based on socioeconomic order.

and your claim that your neo feudalism is much better is just a landlord praising himself for being 'kind' to his workers.

LOL - so andhra people would force themsleves on TG because of inherent racism of them?

And where is clear proof that even TG people wanted it ? you showed Zilch on it.

All parties rallied means jackshit when MOST people effected by it are OPPOSED to it.

You care a $hit about democracy. you care a $hit about what people say.

Admit ra stinky narsi - the only reason you are so passionate about what is a tragedy of seeing 90 million people broken for no real apparent reason (there is NO violence between them, there is a long history of them voting for each other politican) - is your caste grudge.

Disgusting ra meeru.. thooo.

who said anything about 'force themselves'? Andhra people would vote for their interests, which obviously lie with the state being united. while TG people would vote against it.

should I explain everything to you like a fcuking child?

Andhra people cannot have any say in what happens in TG, especially when the question is about self rule. looks like you have a hard time admitting to this basic moral standard in politics.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

kinda sorta.. lmao.. stupid fcuk.

what stopped AP leaders from demanding separate TG referendum inside TG? I'll tell you what... that they will be soundly be forced to accede to the demand of separate TG is why the referendum wasn't conducted.

people over a period of 2-3yrs can easily decide that they should govern themselves.

you call that decision 'hatred', because you are thinking how dare they make decision for themselves without involving me.. but news flash dude... TG people clearly don't give a fcuk about you.

LOL...why was TG given without referendum by delhi? insteado of holding to account those who have actual power. this casteist snake who hates on his own people keeps making speculatory demands on AP.

Really - there was a NOT a single riot between andhra and TG people - not a single act of violence. But they are desperate to be divided? where is your fcking common sense man?

yea buried under your caste hatred - fcking SNAKE.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - why is madanapalle unrelated - it is in SA and was directly effected it. Why is YSR unrelated ? he was elected by million in TG and SA.

yea everything unrelated - only the stinky narsi puts the agenda and discussion around it.

that you bring it up to mock me makes you a racist. do you see me mocking you with any of the stereotypes that are common about krishan/godavari in this db?

no. because I'm not a racist fcuk like you are.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

In TG, other than Jagan, every party including TDP acceded to the demand of separate TG..

its clear what people of TG wanted to everyone.. except neo feudal fcuks like you.

you harp on doras feudalism, while your feudalism is couched in hierarchy based on socioeconomic order.

and your claim that your neo feudalism is much better is just a landlord praising himself for being 'kind' to his workers.

The elected voice of people in assembly did not.

Everyone knew what the stance of parties and people are . Not only jagan even CBN went to stop teh division in 2014.

Nice try trying to act all legal while ignoring the actual matter.

Devious cunning fellow is a devious cunning fellow.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

that you bring it up to mock me makes you a racist. do you see me mocking you with any of the stereotypes that are common about krishan/godavari in this db?

no. because I'm not a racist fcuk like you are.

mock you ? you ARE a racist . why would you act like you are NOT.

You are a fcking racist - and you are a racist to your own people. because of your caste calculation on who will be damaged most through division. you dont give a fck what people in madanapalle think. You never did.

LOL...why was TG given without referendum by delhi? insteado of holding to account those who have actual power. this casteist snake who hates on his own people keeps making speculatory demands on AP.

Really - there was a NOT a single riot between andhra and TG people - not a single act of violence. But they are desperate to be divided? where is your fcking common sense man?

yea buried under your caste hatred - fcking SNAKE.

haha.. ask your AP leaders why they didn't ask for it.

its clear to everyone watching in 2009-14 that such a referendum would clearly favour separate TG.

why do you think all politicians from all parties (including TG) rallied behind that platform? The only party that opposed it YSRCP has by that time given up any hopes of being in TG.

The elected voice of people in assembly did not.

Everyone knew what the stance of parties and people are . Not only jagan even CBN went to stop teh division in 2014.

Nice try trying to act all legal while ignoring the actual matter.

Devious cunning fellow is a devious cunning fellow.

what elected voice? Andhra mlas, mps don't count, duh!

cbn didn't try to stop the division. Only some congi clowns like pepper spray guy did.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. ask your AP leaders why they didn't ask for it.

its clear to everyone watching in 2009-14 that such a referendum would clearly favour separate TG.

why do you think all politicians from all parties (including TG) rallied behind that platform? The only party that opposed it YSRCP has by that time given up any hopes of being in TG.

yea never ask people with power. ask powerless people and their victims.

the narrative you are putting that  majority people suddenly realized they need to be different only between 2009 and 2014 is so devoid of commonsense  that you know it.

you carry so much venom in yourself ra narsi. A people hater is the worst sort of person one can be.

mock you ? you ARE a racist . why would you act like you are NOT.

You are a fcking racist - and you are a racist to your own people. because of your caste calculation on who will be damaged most through division. you dont give a fck what people in madanapalle think. You never did.

haha.. just repeating it doesn't make me one.

what caste calculation? what are you blabbering idiot?

why should I think about what madanapalle people think? I just said that madanapalle people shouldn't have the power to decide what TG people should do. simple.