Telangana vacci em sadinchindru ane medvaulaku

hyperbole

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what happened to andhras is worst.

I think people like you are the worst thing to happen for Andhra.. Not KCR.

if AP just had demanded their rightful share of the split and got it in writing before the split, it'd be in much better shape.

instead idiots like you sold the la la land to Andhra people until the last moment and fcuked them.

dumbfcuks really bought into the idea that a capital can be shared by two states, when only one state's CM will have the complete control of the law and order machinery in that city..

instead of admitting that you were wrong, you are still trying to blame others and generally being an replusive poster tagging me everywhere like a fcuking idiot.

whatever you rant now against the split, its done dude. you've done the damage. can't undo it. best to shut up atleast now.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nothing happened ? deny and obfuscate for your RACISM. ask your madanapalle why they kicked out congress..why their mla resigned..why they voted against division.

Yea right - NOTHING HAPPENED. castesit piece of crap.

where's the racism idiot? I mean how desperate are you?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think people like you are the worst thing to happen for Andhra.. Not KCR.

if AP just had demanded their rightful share of the split and got it in writing before the split, it'd be in much better shape.

instead idiots like you sold the la la land to Andhra people until the last moment and fcuked them.

dumbfcuks really bought into the idea that a capital can be shared by two states, when only one state's CM will have the complete control of the law and order machinery in that city..

instead of admitting that you were wrong, you are still trying to blame others and generally being an replusive poster tagging me everywhere like a fcuking idiot.

whatever you rant now against the split, its done dude. you've done the damage. can't undo it. best to shut up atleast now.

hahaha ..racist  POS once again blaming .."if AP demanded"... if the girsl dressed properly then rapist wouldnt have been tempted.

Agree you are RACIST POS - agree that you think andhra people are abusers and must be forced to accept division.

Agree that you beleive andhra people are inherently not nice and even presented with proper information will chose to be abusive.

Now why would you be so hateful for your own people ? i dont know. As i said before your mother raised a snake. Some peopel are like that.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

STFU. No one has a right to arbitrary cut off  political union of 9 crore people without putting in the work to convice and arrive at a consensus.

If - assuming TG people wanted division - which is not clear by the way - why do you think andhra people will not accept if they were engaged in proper way ?

The fact you beleive so shows you are basically an anti-people POS and racist scum.

The only entity that divided was Delhi - and what democratic means they have used ? the act was largely done by people who neither belong to TG or SA region.

wrong. It was wrong/immoral to hold TG people hostage until 2014.

Andhra people don't need to be convinced of the division, dumbfcuk. Its none of their business whether TG is with them or not.. how hard is this to understand?

what demoratic means did AP use to stay united? Did they have the balls to conduct a referendum inside TG for separation? because like I said, Andhra people sholdn't have any say in whether TG should remain in the union or not. Its not their call. simple.

AP united was itself not democratic.. you expect the separation to be democratic aa? hypocrite.

hahaha ..racist  POS once again blaming .."if AP demanded"... if the girsl dressed properly then rapist wouldnt have been tempted.

you really have to work on your analogies. this one is way too dumb to respond to.

Agree that you beleive andhra people are inherently not nice and even presented with proper information will chose to be abusive.

I didn't say that at all. you are desperate to put words in my mouth its obvious.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Now why would you be so hateful for your own people ? i dont know. As i said before your mother raised a snake. Some peopel are like that.

I think you have all the qualities of being an abusive husband. but unfortunately the law will not even blink before it ratifies a divorce if your wife thinks she can't live with an abusive trash like you.

the only legal case will be about how much you owe her, or she owes you.

wrong. It was wrong/immoral to hold TG people hostage until 2014.

Andhra people don't need to be convinced of the division, dumbfcuk. Its none of their business whether TG is with them or not.. how hard is this to understand?

what demoratic means did AP use to stay united? Did they have the balls to conduct a referendum inside TG for separation? because like I said, Andhra people sholdn't have any say in whether TG should remain in the union or not. Its not their call. simple.

AP united was itself not democratic.. you expect the separation to be democratic aa? hypocrite.

HOstage endhira ? what hostage ? what "suffering". what "occupation" ? was YSR occupring telangana on behalf of madanapalle people ? is that what you are saying ?

That seemandhra peopel elected YSR as their king to go occupy telangana and loot them and get money to madanapalle ?

You fcking live in a lala land. Will anyone accept this logic to split any state ?

I am all for a referendum. TRS did not even allow a discussion in assembly. They wanted parliament - 90 percent neither belong to ap or tg decide on division for that bitch sonia.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I didn't say that at all. you are desperate to put words in my mouth its obvious.

STFU - its OBVIOUS - thats what you believe. You dismiss the concern expressed by SA, their opposition as inconsequential because they are abusive.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

HOstage endhira ? what hostage ? what "suffering". what "occupation" ? was YSR occupring telangana on behalf of madanapalle people ? is that what you are saying ?

That seemandhra peopel elected YSR as their king to go occupy telangana and loot them and get money to madanapalle ?

You fcking live in a lala land. Will anyone accept this logic to split any state ?

I am all for a referendum. TRS did not even allow a discussion in assembly. They wanted parliament - 90 percent neither belong to ap or tg decide on division for that bitch sonia.

where did I say 'occupied' or 'suffering'? don't be so desperate.

you can be 'all for referendum' now.. they should have done it between 2009-14.. AP leaders should've asked for it, and they lost the ball on that.

now you make the utterly dishonest claim that TG people were not for the division. and you think I live in la la land.

I guess words don't hold any meaning for you.. unless you are making up words and putting it into people's mouths to mean whatever you want them to mean.

what a disgusting guy.

STFU - its OBVIOUS - thats what you believe. You dismiss the concern expressed by SA, their opposition as inconsequential because they are abusive.

I don't see any concern.

I just see arrogance that so and so region belongs to 'us'..

what stopped AP leaders from negotiating terms of division, instead of acting like fcuking clowns? pure arrogance.

where did I say 'occupied' or 'suffering'? don't be so desperate.

you can be 'all for referendum' now.. they should have done it between 2009-14.. AP leaders should've asked for it, and they lost the ball on that.

now you make the utterly dishonest claim that TG people were not for the division. and you think I live in la la land.

I guess words don't hold any meaning for you.. unless you are making up words and putting it into people's mouths to mean whatever you want them to mean.

what a disgusting guy.

Why did Delhi not do it ? why put the blame on AP? does AP even have power to hold referendum. was referendum held as before ? AP passed an assembly resolution saying they are against division.

The power to divide was with Delhi - dont they have a responsibility to do these things.

How do you say TG people were FOR division - they lived together for  60 YEARS ra mental narsi. You were growing up in chennai slum and i wasw in hyd.

If anyone thinks peopel can hate each other for 60 years and still cheer for andhra leaders like NTR and YSR as they did in TG one needs to go to a mental hospital.

Rey Mental narsi @Raven_Rayes if TG people were desperate to leave andhra  - why would they elevt NTR with such majorities in 84/85/94 and CBN in 99?

Why would they elect with such super majorities YSR in 2004 and 2009 ?

They sudenly started to hate SA between 2009 and 2014 so state must be dividced immideately then ?

check yourself in to a mental hosptial. Yaak thuu.,