Telangana vacci em sadinchindru ane medvaulaku

hyperbole

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

HOstage endhira ? what hostage ? what "suffering". what "occupation" ? was YSR occupring telangana on behalf of madanapalle people ? is that what you are saying ?

so for you even madanapalle or rayalaseema is not Andhra, right?

may be next seema should ask for a separate state. inspite of the vicious comments it is going to attract. about its status as the poorest region in the area.

given the attitude of people like you, I guess it may even be worth it to dissociate with pieces of sh1t like you.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why did Delhi not do it ? why put the blame on AP? does AP even have power to hold referendum. was referendum held as before ? AP passed an assembly resolution saying they are against division.

The power to divide was with Delhi - dont they have a responsibility to do these things.

How do you say TG people were FOR division - they lived together for  60 YEARS ra mental narsi. You were growing up in chennai slum and i wasw in hyd.

If anyone thinks peopel can hate each other for 60 years and still cheer for andhra leaders like NTR and YSR as they did in TG one needs to go to a mental hospital.

passing an assembly resolution that has majority Andhra MPs is supposed to be a good faith move, you think?

Andhra MPs, MLAs shouldn't be allowed to have any say on whether AP remains united, duh!!! how many times should this be repeated?

Did TG govt have the power to do a census? KCR did it still.. AP govt could've held a referendum similarly with the help of EC. Its upto the AP politicians to prove that TG people didn't want to separate. they were busy acting like clowns denying the obvious... like you are doing now 8yrs after the split.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey Mental narsi @Raven_Rayes if TG people were desperate to leave andhra  - why would they elevt NTR with such majorities in 84/85/94 and CBN in 99?

Why would they elect with such super majorities YSR in 2004 and 2009 ?

They sudenly started to hate SA between 2009 and 2014 so state must be dividced immideately then ?

check yourself in to a mental hosptial. Yaak thuu.,

lmao.. then start a political party now in TG that openly advocates for the states to get together again, and capture power.

fcuking joker.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so for you even madanapalle or rayalaseema is not Andhra, right?

may be next seema should ask for a separate state. inspite of the vicious comments it is going to attract. about its status as the poorest region in the area.

given the attitude of people like you, I guess it may even be worth it to dissociate with pieces of sh1t like you.

LOL ..says the guy who gives ZERO fcks to madanapalle and their opinion on state division.

And whats about my "attitude" thats makes people to "dissociate". I say people to stay united and throw out casteism - so that makes people want to divide ? LOL.

No - its because you recognize that you are immoral and scumbag - you want to get validation by egging people against each other and derive satisfaction in their unfair divisions. Total scumbag.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao.. then start a political party now in TG that openly advocates for the states to get together again, and capture power.

fcuking joker.

why couldnt you respond to the points? why run away with evasive remarks ? LOL

RACIST POST and scumbag.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ..says the guy who gives ZERO fcks to madanapalle and their opinion on state division.

And whats about my "attitude" thats makes people to "dissociate". I say people to stay united and throw out casteism - so that makes people want to divide ? LOL.

No - its because you recognize that you are immoral and scumbag - you want to get validation by egging people against each other and derive satisfaction in their unfair divisions. Total scumbag.

where does madanapalle even come here?

unless you think when I'm saying Andhra, I only mean people from that particular krishna/godavari region. I'm not.

I'm egging people on against each other? lmao. I'm literally asking them to stop fighting like fcuking clowns and get on with discussing other stuff.

you are still mad that doras beat you with strategy in TG. and can't get over it even after 8yrs.

that you pretend to love Andhra is fooling no one.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why couldnt you respond to the points? why run away with evasive remarks ? LOL

RACIST POST and scumbag.

what points? stupid ones. if there's such a demand for united AP, then one should float a party that advocates it, and get a thundering majority and unite both states again.

your points are not worthy of being responded to, otherwise.

On 10/4/2022 at 7:41 PM, hyperbole said:

Road extension chestaru in few years

chetlu anni narukutaru

future planning ye undadhu india lo

( i am TG guy by the way)

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

madanapalle assholes don't get to decide what TG assholes should do, duh!!!

how many times should one state something as obvious as this?

it looks like you are on the road to being an ethnofascist.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what points? stupid ones. if there's such a demand for united AP, then one should float a party that advocates it, and get a thundering majority and unite both states again.

Why TG people elect  year after year NTR or YSR with such super majorities if they really beleived that they are in abusivce relationship with SA.

Its a straight forward question ra mental narsi.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol escaping to future while ignoring the obviously racist way you support the division (andhras forced telangana people in to abusive relations).

You canot justify racism so you bring speculatory nonsense - why dont you this ..why dont you that.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you think when I say 'Andhra', I only mean krishna/godavari probably. I make no such distinction between andhra/rayalaseema.

now some uttarandhra person (lovecrusader) will come and say some racist sh1t about rayalaseema and you won't challenge him.

so why should madanapalle people trust that you have their interests at heart? when you can't even do the basic thing of challenging someone who post straight up racist sh1t against them?

include ryzen_renoir in here.. and plenty of other people in this db who are racist towards seema.

you think appreciating Pushpa slang makes you a lover of seema? lmao. this is the kind of patronizing sh1t that makes people think about going separate.

I'd definitely support separate seema.

I am pretty sure ra narsy @Raven_Rayes if you see some woman who is raped by judicial system itself. You will say .."oh if it was real injustice why dont you set up your own jdicial system and get people support it .. lol lol lol".

- disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why TG people elect  year after year NTR or YSR with such super majorities if they really beleived that they are in abusivce relationship with SA.

Its a straight forward question ra mental narsi.

its an irrelevant question now.

its like asking why people gave a bigger mandate for sonia in 2009. political realities change, duh..

if you think TG people yearn for being united, then a party should be able to leverage that sentiment to capture power in TG and unite both states.. seems straight forward to understand.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I am pretty sure ra narsy @Raven_Rayes if you see some woman who is raped by judicial system itself. You will say .."oh if it was real injustice why dont you set up your own jdicial system and get people support it .. lol lol lol".

- disgusting.

how does a judicial system 'rape' a person/woman? what kind of bs analogies are floating on your mind, idiot?