Telangana vacci em sadinchindru ane medvaulaku

hyperbole

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you think when I say 'Andhra', I only mean krishna/godavari probably. I make no such distinction between andhra/rayalaseema.

now some uttarandhra person (lovecrusader) will come and say some racist sh1t about rayalaseema and you won't challenge him.

so why should madanapalle people trust that you have their interests at heart? when you can't even do the basic thing of challenging someone who post straight up racist sh1t against them?

include ryzen_renoir in here.. and plenty of other people in this db who are racist towards seema.

you think appreciating Pushpa slang makes you a lover of seema? lmao. this is the kind of patronizing sh1t that makes people think about going separate.

I'd definitely support separate seema.

what weird judgement factors you have. How am i responsible for what he says ? you bring all this because you dont want to take responsibility for your racism - thats all.

Dont act like you give a FCK about seema. how do you reconcile your support to jagan after this ?

https://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Andhra-Pradesh/2014-02-12/Jagan-holds-Samaikyandhra-Placard-in-Parliament/85709

You are full of contradictions and hate. And when i make attempts to correct - obviously in a caustic manner - instead of taking advantage of it and changing your perspective - you dig deeper.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol escaping to future while ignoring the obviously racist way you support the division (andhras forced telangana people in to abusive relations).

You canot justify racism so you bring speculatory nonsense - why dont you this ..why dont you that.

where's the racism?

your attempt to color everything I say to my seema roots is the one that reeks of racism..

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its an irrelevant question now.

its like asking why people gave a bigger mandate for sonia in 2009. political realities change, duh..

if you think TG people yearn for being united, then a party should be able to leverage that sentiment to capture power in TG and unite both states.. seems straight forward to understand.

Thats not irrelevant?. There is NO direct evidence TG people wanted division. you rely on some ***** elections like they gave TRS majority - after division - (as matter of fact TRS did not get majority even in 2014).

The why ignore all the elections leading up to 2014. it is irrational and shows you dont want to take responsibility for your hateful views.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what weird judgement factors you have. How am i responsible for what he says ? you bring all this because you dont want to take responsibility for your racism - thats all.

Dont act like you give a FCK about seema. how do you reconcile your support to jagan after this ?

https://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Andhra-Pradesh/2014-02-12/Jagan-holds-Samaikyandhra-Placard-in-Parliament/85709

You are full of contradictions and hate. And when i make attempts to correct - obviously in a caustic manner - instead of taking advantage of it and changing your perspective - you dig deeper.

you are not responsible for what he says.. but you not challenging him for being racist, and making up imaginary things to challenge me about things I didn't even say, shows you are a hypocrite who madanapalle people shouldn't trust.

There's no contradiction in what I say.

Its very simple. If a bunch of people want to govern themselves (for whatever reason), they should be allowed to. applies to every region in future, including regions in TN that want to go separate.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

where's the racism?

your attempt to color everything I say to my seema roots is the one that reeks of racism..

Racism is the assumption andhra people stand for abusive relationship with TG people and want it to continue.

They are hearltess exploiters.  Without that assumption none of of what you stay stands.

Thats not irrelevant?. There is NO direct evidence TG people wanted division. you rely on some ***** elections like they gave TRS majority - after division - (as matter of fact TRS did not get majority even in 2014).

The why ignore all the elections leading up to 2014. it is irrational and shows you dont want to take responsibility for your hateful views.

its absolutely irrelevant what happened in 80s, 90s, 2009 elections.

that you are hanging on to that kind of flimsy arguments to make your ethnonationalist points shows you have absolutely nothing to back your hatred for TG.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

its absolutely irrelevant what happened in 80s, 90s, 2009 elections.

that you are hanging on to that kind of flimsy arguments to make your ethnonationalist points shows you have absolutely nothing to back your hatred for TG.

LOL - so up to 2009 everything is irrelavant and AP and TG people were fine.

Then suddenly between 2009-14 - TG got exploited and abused and andhra people want to continue the abuse so division is warranted. Is that what you are saying? you know you are trash ra narsi. you think you can score something through matakaari thanam - thats a disgusting way to live btw.

BTW even in 2014 - TRS did not get majority and TDP fgot 15 seats.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Racism is the assumption andhra people stand for abusive relationship with TG people and want it to continue.

They are hearltess exploiters.  Without that assumption none of of what you stay stands.

I didn't say Andhra people stand for abusive relationship. and when I say Andhra, I mean seema too with it. mocking me by bringing up seema roots.. if that is not racism, what is?

Andhra people have no say in what TG people do.. simple.

Andhra people living in Hyd/TG can have a say.. but obviously they are outnumbered and they would be completely drowned out

LOL - so up to 2009 everything is irrelavant and AP and TG people were fine.

Then suddenly between 2009-14 - TG got exploited and abused and andhra people want to continue the abuse so division is warranted. Is that what you are saying? you know you are trash ra narsi. you think you can score something through matakaari thanam - thats a disgusting way to live btw.

dumbfcuk... TG didn't have to be 'exploited' for them to ask for a separate state.

how many times should I tell this to you?

TG can be the richest region in the combined state, and still TG can ask for a separate state since they want to govern themselves.

what the rest of the state can do is to negotiate the terms of separation. They could've used delhi to get a better than awesome deal for Andhra. and Congress trying to paint the dvision as a success in both states.

instead of dumbfcuks like you led AP people up the garden path and are now crying on TG people. serious psychos.

I didn't say Andhra people stand for abusive relationship. and when I say Andhra, I mean seema too with it. mocking me by bringing up seema roots.. if that is not racism, what is?

Andhra people have no say in what TG people do.. simple.

Andhra people living in Hyd/TG can have a say.. but obviously they are outnumbered and they would be completely drowned out

I also mean seema ra. Stop this nonsense. Even Telangana peopel used the word andhra to describe themselves - read about andhra mahasabha set up by telangana people.

Atleast work on reading something - instead of the slothful  cheap racism you carry on your lips and mind.

And what are you blabbering about "say".  you have NO RESPECT for their say in 1984/85/99/04/09 and even in 2014 to some extent.

And you have NO RESPECT for say of seemandhra people like for EVER. you dont care at all.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

TDP should revive the TG party and campaign to united AP/TG again then.

whats the point of you shouting at doras, as if Andhra uppercastes were any better.

dumbfcuk... TG didn't have to be 'exploited' for them to ask for a separate state.

how many times should I tell this to you?

TG can be the richest region in the combined state, and still TG can ask for a separate state since they want to govern themselves.

what the rest of the state can do is to negotiate the terms of separation. They could've used delhi to get a better than awesome deal for Andhra. and Congress trying to paint the dvision as a success in both states.

instead of dumbfcuks like you led AP people up the garden path and are now crying on TG people. serious psychos.

No - stop this fantasy that a political union of 90 million people is like some quibbling married couple who can walkaway when they like.

it is a serious matter which has to go through all engagement channels and get consensus - and consensus is not hard if matter is justified.

And as far as "ask" - dont act like you have any respect for it. You have shown how much respect you have for both tg and sa people.

TDP should revive the TG party and campaign to united AP/TG again then.

whats the point of you shouting at doras, as if Andhra uppercastes were any better.

yea ..in future do this or do that...but i will never take responsibility for my racism.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I also mean seema ra. Stop this nonsense.

stop pretending and lying to yourself. there's no need to bring up madanapalle in this conversation. I didn't bring up any of the regions to mock you. its because you are a racist and hate seema people that you do this I guess.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And what are you blabbering about "say".  you have NO RESPECT for their say in 1984/85/99/04/09 and even in 2014 to some extent.

so are you saying that we shouldn't conduct elections every 5yrs? since someone won in 84, 04, 09, that's enough?

is that what you are saying? will political realities change or not? what kind of dumb argument are you making?

stop pretending and lying to yourself. there's no need to bring up madanapalle in this conversation. I didn't bring up any of the regions to mock you. its because you are a racist and hate seema people that you do this I guess.

so are you saying that we shouldn't conduct elections every 5yrs? since someone won in 84, 04, 09, that's enough?

is that what you are saying? will political realities change or not? what kind of dumb argument are you making?

where was the election for seperate TG ? when was it on ballot. It was kinda sorta on ballet in 2009 and it was defeated.

84/89/94..etc - all those elections show there is no real antipathy between people/

common sense says if that is so - it will have showed up clearly - people suddenly dont decide they hate an entire region in five years and get way from it.

You deny all this commonsense to justify the racism and stupidyt that your carry in your mind.