Telangana vacci em sadinchindru ane medvaulaku

hyperbole

@Telugodura456 ee db lo Hyd posters standard chaala poor undhi gaani (including you), I personally know dozens of Hyderabadis who can simply expose you and the likes of you for your stupid rants on the division.

velli mundhu nee Hyd friends tho maatladi convince them of your vision.

ikkada koorchoni desipokiri laanti 3rd rate yedhavalni encourage chestunnava, TG vaallani inka thittamani. waste.

inko 10yrs taravatha ochina, inka TG/AP ani maatladthu untaara? koncham kooda siggu ledha ra meeku.

especially neekey ra @Telugodura456 .. atleast others are not trolling me (non tg/ap person) for my views on this. antha confidence aa ra neeku that you are doing the good work ani?

nuvvu dumbfcuk va, lekuntey idhi nee only agenda na? chi thu

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are just a hypocrite who only targets TG uppercaste people in this forum. I'll believe that you mean well if you troll Andhra uppercastes equally aggressively when they are being vicious towards the other side.

its not going to happen I know. coz you are an andhra uppercaste fcuk.

god save Andhra when kapus take power. with their larger numbers (including balija) most of the others will be longingly thinking of the days when kammas and Reddys were the ruling elite. all these uppercaste scum are the same sh1t.

I will target andhra UC as needed. I dont see them splitting people. Why should i target on your whim ?

I did target them as appropriate.

When Kapus take power - they will be opposed or supported based on policies. If they do good i will support them on it - like i acknowledge CBN on hitec city.

But unlike you I will never cheer for people to be split up because hypothetical Kapus are casteists.

These are feudal and imperial thoughts.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 ee db lo Hyd posters standard chaala poor undhi gaani (including you), I personally know dozens of Hyderabadis who can simply expose you and the likes of you for your stupid rants on the division.

velli mundhu nee Hyd friends tho maatladi convince them of your vision.

ikkada koorchoni desipokiri laanti 3rd rate yedhavalni encourage chestunnava, TG vaallani inka thittamani. waste.

Take the same advise and convice RSS workers and ordinary gujratis about secularism.

And dont talk about muslim victimization again.

emanna telusukundaam ap/tg gurinchi antey, okka thread kooda undadhu..

antha waste.

db close cheyyandi. time pass ani, edho post chesina sarley anukovachu..

malli veellu bayata kooda kalusukuntaaranta.. sarva nasanamey.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I will target andhra UC as needed. I dont see them splitting people. Why should i target on your whim ?

I did target them as appropriate.

When Kapus take power - they will be opposed or supported based on policies. If they do good i will support them on it - like i acknowledge CBN on hitec city.

But unlike you I will never cheer for people to be split up because hypothetical Kapus are casteists.

These are feudal and imperial thoughts.

wtf are you blabbering?

its not my whim that expects you to target andhra uppercastes.. its your claim that you are some neutral (or even better TG) person. you clearly don't behave like one.

again talking about 'split up' like a fcuking pro abusive relationship supporter.

dude, its upto the people to decide to move out... you are no one to stop them.. only  try to convince them to stay on.

I don't have to cheer anyone deciding to move on. I just have to respect their decision to move on. applies to individuals as well as groups.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Take the same advise and convice RSS workers and ordinary gujratis about secularism.

And dont talk about muslim victimization again.

muslims have faced genocide in gujarat and elsewhere in the country.

muslims are asking only for their fundamental human rights to be respected by the state institutions. They are not asking Ahmedabad to be handed over to them.

that you think its even an analogy worth putting out says how poisonous your ethnonationalism is.

did you lose your mind, or were you alwasy this  dumb.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf are you blabbering?

its not my whim that expects you to target andhra uppercastes.. its your claim that you are some neutral (or even better TG) person. you clearly don't behave like one.

again talking about 'split up' like a fcuking pro abusive relationship supporter.

dude, its upto the people to decide to move out... you are no one to stop them.. only  try to convince them to stay on.

I don't have to cheer anyone deciding to move on. I just have to respect their decision to move on. applies to individuals as well as groups.

I am NOT neutral. I am vehemently against casteism. I dont play games like you - i dont "name" castes etc.

I clearly and straitforwardly do it.

What kamma casteism - that is out there - right now - which is not some gossip or innuendo - that i need to talk ?

I made a post on brahmin casteism in chennai because it is out there in public newspapers.

I called out reddy casteism and exploitation when they staffed APSRTC from top to bottom with their caste while doing nothing to improve the organization but feed on it.

what abusive ra mental narsi ? abusive means you beleive andhras - 5 crore of them - as immoral and abusers. Are you THAT dumb you cant see your own racism ? real piece ra nuvvu.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I will target andhra UC as needed. I dont see them splitting people

that's because though you've grown up in Hyd, you've always remained an Andhra person.

that is why you don't feel agitated with umpteen threads and comments people make about TG in this db.

Its a shame that a city like Hyderabad couldn't change the Andhra person inside you.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

muslims have faced genocide in gujarat and elsewhere in the country.

muslims are asking only for their fundamental human rights to be respected by the state institutions. They are not asking Ahmedabad to be handed over to them.

that you think its even an analogy worth putting out says how poisonous your ethnonationalism is.

did you lose your mind, or were you alwasy this  dumb.

what happened to andhras is worst.

what genocide you moron ? were a percentage of muslims eliminated anywhere ?  there were pogroms and riots (where muslims participated as well).

Did anyone reduce economic access of Muslims to entire cities to which they had for 60 years by an act of parliament ?

Did anyone split Muslims in to some shia/sunni and drew borders between them and codify it in parliament.

your dumbness coupled with village level casteism, l;ack of sensitivity is fcking TEDIOUS.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I am NOT neutral. I am vehemently against casteism. I dont play games like you - i dont "name" castes etc.

I clearly and straitforwardly do it.

What kamma casteism - that is out there - right now - which is not some gossip or innuendo - that i need to talk ?

I made a post on brahmin casteism in chennai because it is out there in public newspapers.

I called out reddy casteism and exploitation when they staffed APSRTC from top to bottom with their caste while doing nothing to improve the organization but feed on it.

what abusive ra mental narsi ? abusive means you beleive andhras - 5 crore of them - as immoral and abusers. Are you THAT dumb you cant see your own racism ? real piece ra nuvvu.

what are you blabbering about casteism now?

I said that TG people have the full rights to go their own way. you are no one to stop them. simple.

Andhra people don't have to be abusers for TG to decide to move out. That's why I said there has to be no reason for a group of people wanting to move out. AP people can be perfect angels and still TG people can decide to move out, becaus they want to.

you are just trying to put words in my mouth out of desperation. and giving pointless explanations about how you call out casteism. lmao.

my question wasn't that, asshole.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

what happened to andhras is worst.

what genocide you moron ? were a percentage of muslims eliminated anywhere ?  there were pogroms and riots (where muslims participated as well).

Did anyone reduce economic access of Muslims to entire cities to which they had for 60 years by an act of parliament ?

Did anyone split Muslims in to some shia/sunni and drew borders between them and codify it in parliament.

your dumbness coupled with village level casteism, l;ack of sensitivity is fcking TEDIOUS.

nothing happened to Andhras. you are an idiot.

you should make these fcuking arguments on muslims in gujarat outside of this db.. you'll be considered a fcuking disgusting tool. good luck.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so basically your argument is that you can say whatever you want, but lets microanalyze everything I say until i agree that AP deserves to be united.

lmao joker.

you should make this argument outside. Other than in sanghi circles, you'll be pariah very soon.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what are you blabbering about casteism now?

I said that TG people have the full rights to go their own way. you are no one to stop them. simple.

Andhra people don't have to be abusers for TG to decide to move out. That's why I said there has to be no reason for a group of people wanting to move out. AP people can be perfect angels and still TG people can decide to move out, becaus they want to.

you are just trying to put words in my mouth out of desperation. and giving pointless explanations about how you call out casteism. lmao.

my question wasn't that, asshole.

STFU. No one has a right to arbitrary cut off  political union of 9 crore people without putting in the work to convice and arrive at a consensus.

If - assuming TG people wanted division - which is not clear by the way - why do you think andhra people will not accept if they were engaged in proper way ?

The fact you beleive so shows you are basically an anti-people POS and racist scum.

The only entity that divided was Delhi - and what democratic means they have used ? the act was largely done by people who neither belong to TG or SA region.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nothing happened to Andhras. you are an idiot.

you should make these fcuking arguments on muslims in gujarat outside of this db.. you'll be considered a fcuking disgusting tool. good luck.

Nothing happened ? deny and obfuscate for your RACISM. ask your madanapalle why they kicked out congress..why their mla resigned..why they voted against division.

Yea right - NOTHING HAPPENED. castesit piece of crap.